Beasts of Beyond
what's this? [&] open - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: what's this? [&] open (/showthread.php?tid=9089)

what's this? [&] open - arrow - 01-30-2019

[glow=black,1,400]I GRIEVE IN STEREO, THE STEREO SOUNDS STRANGE ! — 。+゚.[/glow]
"You've gotta get your shit together."

How many times had she said this? Too many, bet. She'd been...around, but that didn't mean she was keeping up with all her duties, minus the basic needs like feeding herself and doing occasional sneaky walks around the Tanglewood grounds to make sure all was going smoothly out of the bounds of the seemingly safe encampment. She was, after all, one of the strange little rednecks that took up residence here, and of a high enough status to know what her own responsibilities were, and then some. But lord knows she just wasn't doing what she needed to half the time, things were so tense, so busy.

For the first time in her life, she felt life weighed a little too heavy on her.

She had some regrets when it came to leaving behind the lonely life of a solitary nomad with each loved one that slipped through her grasp and away from her entirely, and now she feared Leroy and Morgan were next to go, for their own separate reasons. Romantic interests were pretty much off the table at this point, out the window with any chance she hoped to have. Platonic love was up next on the firing line she feared.

Arrow blinked some of the early morning light out of her eyes, crawling out of the undergrowth and into some more open space, headed for some open camp space to avoid having to go home and sit there by herself some more. Ha, no thanks. Another little walk around, no big deal, had some thinking to do and a lot of self scolding to get through before coming to the final decision to grit her teeth and bear it some more. Wrap up that little pity party and focus on the tasks at hand. Politics, uh, manual labor, making sure the Boss was taking care of himself, yada yada. "Mornin', Tanglebabes." She mumbled out to no one in particular, passing one or two fellow assholes on her way to the openness.

Re: what's this? [&] open - Ignis ex Luna - 01-30-2019

He had been swinging through the trees, trying to clear his head.Sleeping had been a little bothersome lately with multiple nightmares and sometimes even a waking hallucination.As he was swinging along he had noticed Arrow and had begun to swung after her. Even though he had been here for a month now he barely knew anyone so he might as well try. She looked troubled and hopefully he could help her if he could not help himself. So he dropped down from the trees, careful not to startle her and began walking beside her "Hi how are you doing?.....are you alright? you look a little....troubled..."

Re: what's this? [&] open - arrow - 02-02-2019

She hadn't noticed Ignis swinging on after her, not even a little. Kinda defeated the point of being on guard, eh? Regardless, she was a bit startled when he dropped down and began to walk beside her, a quick jolt and twitch of her whiskers signifying a decent level of surprise at the sudden companionship. "Troubled? Me? Nah." Arrow shook her head, waited for a moment, and then squinted. "Well, shit, maybe-sorta. I'm a bit worn out, does that count?"

Re: what's this? [&] open - Crow Roux - 02-02-2019

[align=center]action — "speech"thoughts

[div style="background: linear-gradient(to right, #464C5A, #757f96, #464C5A); width: 500px; height: 2px;"]

"Mornin', sunshine," Crow mocked as he passed Arrow, managing to be one of the assholes that crossed the other feline's path, then he turned to match his pace with hers, straying just close enough to make casual conversation. It seemed like everyone lately had turned ill over the last month, and finally they were beginning to stir again, however he still could not shake concern. Especially for Morgan.

"Dittoing Ignis. You need a nap or somethin' if you're tired."

Hypocritical of him to say.

Re: what's this? [&] open - Ignis ex Luna - 02-02-2019

he looks decently guilty as he walks beside her, tail not swinging as fast"I-im sorry if i scared you...w-why are you worn out may i ask...s-sometimes it helps to talk to friends a-and if its just being physically tired then yea a nice warm nap under the sun and soaking in the heat...."

Re: what's this? [&] open - arrow - 02-24-2019

// replies as if this isn't a month late

Arrow stuck her tongue out at Crow as he threw out his little greeting, shaking her head at both his and Ignis's suggestions. "Don't need a nap. Not that kinda tired." She suddenly stopped in her tracks, not sure what to say next. What was there to say? Her mind was running blank. "Like, do you think shit's falling apart? We're dropping like flies."