Beasts of Beyond
THE BUTCHER'S MEN | madame's trad. art shoppe, 5/5 OPEN - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: THE BUTCHER'S MEN | madame's trad. art shoppe, 5/5 OPEN (/showthread.php?tid=9066)

Pages: 1 2

THE BUTCHER'S MEN | madame's trad. art shoppe, 5/5 OPEN - pallid-i - 01-28-2019

+ [Image: dctz73h-69a77a18-be65-428c-bb92-399feba44d16.png][Image: dctz73x-7db18e7d-b2b1-4e87-8f2d-2bb9592e68b2.png] -
Oh lord, here I go again, making another art shop. I know my art's never been really fancy or heavily detailed, so it's gonna be cheap. I want gems bc I'm a greedy bastard and I also wanna buy some stuff from the shop so I can make more characters in the near future.

So like, yeah. I'm willing to give any kind of creature a try, and i'm even willing to draw humans! throw anything you got at me, and if I can't draw it, I'll tell you. Sketches will not be colored while headshots and up will be.

Here are examples: Sketches x Headshots x Busts x Halfbodies x Fullbodies
And here are the prices: Sketches - 1000
Headshots - 2000 + 50 for another character
Busts - 2000 + 100 for another character
Halfbodies - 3500 + 100 for another character
Fullbodies - 5000 + 500 for another character

Rules:
You may not edit or alter the art in any way unless I give explicit permission to
I will ask for payment after the art is done, but you must send it to me before I send you the image itself
Do not be rude and do not rush me. I will not hesitate to drop the commission if either of these two instances occur
I have the right to refuse service. Do not argue with me on this

Waiting List:
Stilly | fullbody w/ two characters
Cakie | fullbody + headshot
Open
Open
Open

Form:
The form is FFA, just please make sure to include the essentials <3
credits: art @ llancer on da \ template made by whirly bird with help from paroxysm and spacexual

Re: THE BUTCHER'S MEN | whirl's trad. art shoppe, 5/5 OPEN - toboggan - 02-08-2019

HARDCORE TRACKKKKK

Re: THE BUTCHER'S MEN | whirl's trad. art shoppe, 5/5 OPEN - miss ririchiyo - 02-12-2019

SOOOOO
I'm gonna ask you if you wanna draw my pokemon oc Timedancer????

A fullbody would be fine- or a bust. I don't mind either.

She has a necklace with her megastone on it around her neck, too.

For facial expressions/pose.. She's very elegant and well-mannered, so something princess-like? Or with her looking down on someone? I dunno.

She's a gardevoir that is shiny, but takes on more of the mega shiny gardevoir coloring. Her right eye has a burn scar over it.
Waist shot, showing her scar over her right eye.
Full body

Re: THE BUTCHER'S MEN | whirl's trad. art shoppe, 5/5 OPEN - pallid-i - 02-13-2019

I'm going to have to reject your order, sorry. After failing to pay me the last time you ordered art from my other art shop, I will not give you service.

Re: THE BUTCHER'S MEN | whirl's trad. art shoppe, 5/5 OPEN - miss ririchiyo - 02-14-2019

Ah- Okay! I understand! ^^

Re: THE BUTCHER'S MEN | whirl's trad. art shoppe, 5/5 OPEN - ASYLI - 02-15-2019

finna track this
gonna be a supportive parent

Re: THE BUTCHER'S MEN | twig's trad. art shoppe, 5/5 OPEN - Orion - 02-15-2019

Hiya! I want a headshot for my man [member=3615]JERVIS[/member] !

His current form is a red fox with reddish-brown eyes. He's a self-absorbed and greedy, along with vaguely sexually-driven, character. He tends to formally address people, be over dramatic, and show a facade of appreciation. If you could draw him with an expression that fits one of those, that would be wonderful. Other than that, he has no special accessories/scars/whatever. For now he's pretty bland. Smile

Re: THE BUTCHER'S MEN | twig's trad. art shoppe, 5/5 OPEN - pallid-i - 02-22-2019

thanks papaya c;;; + accepted! thank you for supporting me orion u loser <3

Re: THE BUTCHER'S MEN | twig's trad. art shoppe, 5/5 OPEN - Orion - 02-22-2019

np! sent the schmoney

Re: THE BUTCHER'S MEN | twig's trad. art shoppe, 5/5 OPEN - pallid-i - 02-28-2019

aaannd [member=1]Orion[/member]
your order is done! sorry for the wait! i hope u like it <3

[Image: bs9depr.jpg]