Beasts of Beyond
lost, joiner [★] they moved forward, my heart died - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: lost, joiner [★] they moved forward, my heart died (/showthread.php?tid=9048)

lost, joiner [★] they moved forward, my heart died - Tena M. - 01-26-2019

[div style="width: 527px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: constantia; font-size: 11px;"]Tena Moonspinner
"By the mother." Sharp the muted voice, muttered with the full force of ire of one lost.  Against the force of wind, seemingly indifferent the swirling sands — perhaps because they moved strangely around her, as if she moved them herself out of habit — the small desert dweller stood.  Fierce eyes the color of the sky flashed.  No way to retrace her steps.  Bitter the life of one constantly losing their feet, searching for a sign or trace, searching for her actual place here.

The sand, the heat of the sun — familiar like the back of her paw, like the sound of a long forgotten mother's voice, but not home.  Not that home remained an option.  A lost and confused concept of mind.  Home.  At least her lungs still inhaled air.  At least her short legs still worked.  At least her eyes and claws remained sharp.  Alive.  Free.  The rest came after.

Tena Moonspinner felt at peace among the sand and bearing heat of the desert.  Her pale, striped fur blended well and she seemed to little mind the sun.  She stood alone however and though not for the first time, she truly felt it.  Her heart seemed smaller.  Emptier.  Like a piece was missing.  Neither brother or Jedi friend had caught up to her, though perhaps they had lost their steps too.  Separated.

There were worse places to find oneself separated.  Here Tena knew she was safe, even on the invisible line she found.  Border.  Whatever stood in her front of her, she did not mind facing with a curious mind.  Whoever dwelled within the desert either had nowhere else, or truly felt at home among the sand.  Or perhaps they were just boldly defying the elements.  All interesting options.
[align=right]I tell you this story, save your life, set you free

Re: lost, joiner [★] they moved forward, my heart died - teef - 01-27-2019

[align=center][Image: giphy.webp]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

" my own illusion come to be "

a much larger being watched her from on high, their eyes glinting before the descending serpent landed on the sand, approaching her with a glide of their massive body over the sands.

"hello, you are at the border of ththe rosebloods. are you seeking asylum? my name is bai shi, third in power of the rosebloods." the golden oriental dragon would announce themselves to her, blue eyes watching her with great interest.

//sorry it's short I'm on my coffee break//

Re: lost, joiner [★] they moved forward, my heart died - sephiroth - 01-27-2019

[Image: tumblr_pkofcj42CR1vp132no1_540.gif]
SEPHIROTH
MALE — ROSEBLOODS — PHARAOH — HOVER FOR TAGS
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]The desert was unforgiving, rough, and Sephiroth liked it like that.  It tested the mettle of those brave enough to settle here, truly only the greatest and strongest could weather it.  That was the identity of the Rosebloods, mysterious and superior beasts with their unique culture and harsh outer appearance, as it should be.

And now a new one approached, and that he could appreciate.  Sephiroth's grand silvery form moved towards both Tena and Bai, offering his Vizier a nod and a polite glance before he looked towards the stranger.  Lifting his chin, the lion would look down slowly.  "As they said."  He would flick his tail towards Bai Shi, quiet for the most part.

Re: lost, joiner [★] they moved forward, my heart died - Tena M. - 01-29-2019

[div style="width: 527px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: constantia; font-size: 11px;"]Tena Moonspinner
With the lightness of a feather, the sand cat's head tilted, just slightly to the side.  Inquisitive her distinct hues blinked, dancing as she analyzed those before her.  Dragon and lion.  An air of confidence and calm.  They felt at home in this place, although she'd seen creatures of the same ilk balk.  Rosebloods... Almost familiar, like she could barely taste the name on her tongue.

Her time among others brought some knowledge of names but little else, as an interest in politics never resided in the petite feline.  So she tilted her chin up, tail flicking, almost bored.  No surprises on anyone's border, regardless of a bold choice of environment. 

"Tena Moonspinner," she offered curtly, resigning to the politeness her Jedi friend had always insisted on before.  "I could certainly use a place to stay," she agreed, amusement raising her lips upwards. Asylum is an interesting way to put it.

[ Mobile ]
[align=right]I tell you this story, save your life, set you free

Re: lost, joiner [★] they moved forward, my heart died - teef - 01-29-2019

[align=center][Image: giphy.webp]

[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

" my own illusion come to be "

"you are more than welcome to stay with us, Ms. Moonspinner. we have a few rules, but what's new with that? we have war going on with an enemy group, and we request that you do not start violence with another group without it being sanctioned or allowed by the Viziers or Pharoah, our highest ranks alongside Physician." they responded to Tena, their eyes taking her in. they were almost amused by her lack of emotion that there was no fancy greeting or excitement on the border.

"I trust that Sephiroth will be well enough to guide you around the territory if you would so wish. I must finish my patrol. if you have any questions, feel free to approach either of us, or a woman named Jiyu if she is within the camp. Most are friendly here." they announced before they strode a distance away and leapt up, summoning the wind to support their body, slithering through the air currents to float up high in the sky.