Beasts of Beyond
Careful as I write her name -- Dove Letters - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Careful as I write her name -- Dove Letters (/showthread.php?tid=9041)

Careful as I write her name -- Dove Letters - tikki - 01-23-2019

[align=center][div style="width:60%;overflow:auto;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;text-align:justify"][[ this is an IC event, and the letters should be sent by DM to this account giving who it's meant to be to in the message ~

edit;; the letters will be sent by doves via PM on Valentine's day]]

Laying on a rather large rock was a large lion, body sprawled in optimal position to soak up what little sun was filtering through the clouds and the snow. The stone was cold, though not as cold as the ground below him, as the snow had melted from the large grey piece of earth, and below it had melted slightly, but only enough to re-freeze once it gets cold once more. Waking up with a large yawn, the male would soon sit up, looking around himself, confused expression crossing his face for a moment before he remembered what he was doing where he was at, and soon his jaws would open wide in a roar that was meant to attract the attention of anyone and everyone before standing up, looking down towards the territories before him and speaking.

"Valentines is nearing us." He would rumble out, voice low and loud as he continued to look around, watching, but for something unknown to those who gathered before him. "I plan on hosting a service that makes it so that it is easy to get the loved ones letters, though who it's from is unknown. I have some doves that will go to each clan carrying letters, all I need is the letter and who it is to, and when Valentine's Day comes, they will be sent out."

With that, the male would turn around, walking to the edge of the large rock before jumping down out of site, returning to the front with two baskets in his jaws. One was filled with paper and a bowl of different writing utensils and cute heart-shaped stickers, while the other was empty. "Come write your letters, and once done, seal it, put the name for the recipient on the front, and put a sticker on it before dropping it in this basket." He would place a paw over the now-empty basket in front of him before putting it down, and watching once more.

Re: Careful as I write her name -- Dove Letters - Stryker - 01-26-2019

[div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10.2pt; font-family: arial;"][align=center]
[glow=#000,2,300]☣ —[/glow] tracking for now... [member=2040]NINAZU[/member] Wink))))

Re: Careful as I write her name -- Dove Letters - Jiyu Simul Stamus - 01-26-2019

tracking.

Re: Careful as I write her name -- Dove Letters - teef - 01-27-2019

tracking

Re: Careful as I write her name -- Dove Letters - tikki - 01-29-2019

tracking on main, and will edit the upper post, buuuut the letters will all be sent out on Valentine's day ~

Re: Careful as I write her name -- Dove Letters - Orion - 02-05-2019

JOHN MARSTON
"People don't forget. Nothing gets forgiven."
Letters. How silly. Marston had no one to write to. As of right now, he had no beautiful Abigail-like wife for him to caress or have a son with. Valentine's Day, though fun, was not his favorite. With no one to love, John had no interest in participating unless he suddenly gained some friendly and outgoing love for Dutch or Arthur... Which was very, very unlikely. While he trusted the two, they weren't 'letter worthy'. In the future, possibly, but right now they were just fellow gang members fighting to survive in a dastardly world. How cruel. Nevertheless, it was his choice to stick with the crew and he had to live with the consequences.

Instead of participating, John Marston stood off to the sidelines. He found himself peering over the shoulders of many loved ones of others. From what he could see, they were writing kind messages. Truly, he was hoping for something juicy though. Perhaps a secret mistress or a cheating wife? Curiosity got the timberwolf excited, but he found nothing the sort and moved onto other things. If letters were not his thing, perhaps attending blind dating or a singles seminar would do him better. Maybe some love at the docks also?
tags - penned by orion
template by orion