Beasts of Beyond
all of my demons are my friends / MEETING 1/21 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: all of my demons are my friends / MEETING 1/21 (/showthread.php?tid=9015)

all of my demons are my friends / MEETING 1/21 - sephiroth - 01-21-2019

[Image: tumblr_pkofcj42CR1vp132no1_540.gif]
SEPHIROTH
MALE — ROSEBLOODS — PHARAOH — HOVER FOR TAGS
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]This had been majorly delayed.  Sephiroth really didn’t have an excuse this time around, but he was determined to make up for it.  The lion would snarl out his call to meeting as he passed through the main camp, cantering towards the main ruin as he awaited company.  The pain in his back had become routine, usual, a dull thud in his spine that he simply tolerated.  Prowling to his throne, Sephiroth would seat himself and watch his small group assemble.  There were certainly things to bring up this time around, so perhaps it was good to wait on the meeting, to wait for something to speak about.

”Rosebloods.”  The male lion would begin.  ”I’d say it’s about time to make some changes around here.  I realize we are small and not much has happened, but from now on that will no longer be the case.  We are Rosebloods, we are better than others, and we must make this known.  We will no longer stand by passively, we will take action against enemies and make ourselves a noticeable presence.”

”To start, a small shift.  At the current time I see no use for the rank of Nomarch, the duties of them can be handled by other positions just as well and positions within the clan should be earned.  As such, the ranks of Nomarchs are no more.  Bai Shi, I want you to step as my second Vizier.  Expect changes in other ranks soon as well, I am also working towards an overhaul of the title system as well.  Feel free to speak with me if you have ideas on that.”

”The newest leader of the Ascendants has visited recently and simply put we are no longer allies.  We have been dropped to neutrals.  We are not enemies yet, I don’t want to see any aggression towards them.  We are too focused on war with the Pitt to start dividing our resources.  Simply leave them be, any strikes against them will result in punishment.”  Sephiroth’s eyes would slit slightly before he spoke again.

”War with the Pitt is still happening.  Bai Shi is leading a raid on them soon, and I expect participation.  I’m sure those who attended the discussion know what they are doing.  Stealing food, seeing if we can move the poison in our water to their supply, generally crippling them and striking them down with all the might that we have been granted.”

Sephiroth would huff softly with a sag of his shoulders, eyes lidded a tad bit tiredly as he looked down at the crowd.  ”I believe that will be all unless somebody wishes to speak.  Meeting dismissed.”

(SUMMARY
-Nomarchs have been removed a rank
-@bai shi is now a Vizier
-Ascendants are now neutrals, no aggressive moves towards them please
-War with the Pitt is still on!  Bai Shi will be hosting a raid soon
-Expect other changes and threads soon!)

Re: all of my demons are my friends / MEETING 1/21 - teef - 01-22-2019

[align=center][Image: giphy.webp]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

" my own illusion come to be "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

the dragon looked up from where they laid in the sun, their leg still paining them. lifting their head with a yawn, they shuffled over, contentment rippling throughout them. "i accept." they rumbled in regards to sephiroth's desire to promote them to vizier and remove the rank of nomarch.

shaking out their body, they rumbled, "just a reminder, but there are sparring competitions, as well as an allied training session occuring. i will lead the raid promptly, but we are also trying to increase our status with sunhaven, looking to become neutrals. if you wish to accompany me on the raid, let me know."

raid thread here!

Re: all of my demons are my friends / MEETING 1/21 - Jiyu Simul Stamus - 01-25-2019

Hovering above her normal spot on the second step leading up to the throne the slender dracocat was listening to the entire meeting. Mostly, she was thankful her flapping was so silent it allowed her to continue in the air while sepiroth spoke without interrupting him. The number three was achieved in power and it lightened how much the number two had been pounding in her head lately, making it much easier to think. Why had two been so persistent anyways? There was no use thinking of it at the moment. With a lion as pharaoh and two dragons as his right and left hand, the group was safer than ever, probably.