Beasts of Beyond
son of an eggplant / open, sunhaven visitor - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: son of an eggplant / open, sunhaven visitor (/showthread.php?tid=9010)

son of an eggplant / open, sunhaven visitor - Cosmic - 01-20-2019

After hearing that the majority of her family was in the Rosebloods, the Hellhound became intrigued. There were so many she had yet to meet and see again in this life, and she was anxious to see them. Well... some of them. Others were questionable.

Hope approached the border and waited for her family, namely Bai Shi, to arrive.

Re: son of an eggplant / open, sunhaven visitor - teef - 01-21-2019

[align=center][Image: giphy.webp]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

" my own illusion come to be "

the dragon she waited for, would soon arrive, purring as soon as they spotted hope. slithering their way over, enjoying the hot grainy sand against their body, they cooed, a warm greeting, "hope!! you really came by, little sister!" they laughed, nuzzling her in excitement.

"father will be here soon, he see.s to know where we all are without trying." they grinned, the nomarch shifting to their smaller, alternate form, their hip bag bulging with their pearl.

Re: son of an eggplant / open, sunhaven visitor - Cosmic - 01-21-2019

She smiled brightly at Bai Shi, and shifted into her own red-brown furred fox form, which was large in size and still sported small horns. You know, to make up for the height difference. At the mention of their father, she paused, her smile faltering. But she picked it backed up; her only worry about meeting her father was whether or not he had missed her and loved her. She always had those doubts.

"I'm glad I came too- I wanted to see you all. Of course I'd come." She responded softly and reassuringly, nuzzling the other fox in return. "I would never abandon family."

Re: son of an eggplant / open, sunhaven visitor - Usagi Smallpaw - 01-21-2019

Usagi nervously began to approach when Bai had called her sister for perhaps this might be another sibiling willing to accept her. However she was only within 15 feet when she began to feel takao's cruel and familiar tugging once more. Grimacing her face with effort frost began to form on her hide and she turned to begin walking away. she would not ruin this seemingly happy moment for either half sister, Especially Bai Shi

Re: son of an eggplant / open, sunhaven visitor - teef - 01-21-2019

[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

bai shi pressed their muzzle to her side, a soft purr leaving them as they began to gekker softly, expressing their emotions at this. they felt a shiver at the words, reminded of their recent torture.

licking their lips, they made another soft noise, tail flicking as the wind whisked around them, ears pricking forward as they sensed both usagi and jerisidie, looking over their shoulder at usagi.

they looked back to hope and seemed disheartened, "father ... lost his emotions. he shunned me when I first approached him." they murmured softly, "but he's a bit better now. he still loves us, but he's different." they murmured quietly, looking for the white canine.

Re: son of an eggplant / open, sunhaven visitor - teef - 01-22-2019

[align=center][Image: bd673b20-59a5-0133-9e4e-0af7184f89fb.gif]

[color=#151B54]JERISIDIE

" i am the god-damn king !! "

the man himself would approach from the east, his head down, following scents. his eyes took in his three children, including the one he didn't want to admit to having been the sire of.

he flicked his ears and shook himself out, walking closer, "hello, little one." he murmured, the white hellhound rubbing his muzzle against hope's horns, his own mahogany horns gleaming in the light.

Re: son of an eggplant / open, sunhaven visitor - Usagi Smallpaw - 01-22-2019

Seeing her father begin to walk towards the two she began to walk away much quicker. She wasnt a coward but she didnt want to face him. not now when takao was pulling so strongly so, hoping she hadnt been seen and not having seen their looks toward her she began to walk away quicker, hoping none of them called after her

Re: son of an eggplant / open, sunhaven visitor - teef - 01-24-2019

[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

bai had noticed usagi as they were sure to do, but said nothing, seeing the frost in her pelt. she was fighting off takao, she should be given the space she needs to handle him.

turning their attention back, they gave a purr towards jerisidie and hope, nuzzling both family members.