Beasts of Beyond
she crept like a frightened girl -- art shop [[on hiatus]] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: she crept like a frightened girl -- art shop [[on hiatus]] (/showthread.php?tid=8970)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

she crept like a frightened girl -- art shop [[on hiatus]] - tikki - 01-15-2019

[align=center][div style="width:60%;overflow:auto;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;text-transform: lowercase;text-align:justify"]Hi! So, this first post will probably always forever be a work in progress, since I forget to edit posts to edit them, so take that in mind when deciding to keep on going into the shop.

At the moment, I am only doing headshots! This is because I do not feel comfortable until I develop more of a style to do things like fullbodies, so headshots only, and, for the time-being, I have but one example, but due to it being me testing out the art program it was made on, it is not fully what I can do ( for example, I can do different colors instead of one flat color, and I 99% of the time do different colors and such )

but anyway, here's the example;; https://i.imgur.com/9SFqblj.png
also, my art dump is here;; https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=9059

there will be four slots open in this shop, two for gems and two for USD amounts. As far as gems go, it is a minimum of one thousand gems, any more than that will be tips and such, and I expect to be able to be paid by the time I finish the order, so, basically, don't order art if you don't have the gems for it pretty please?

And as far as USD goes, I'm just going to do five dollars for these, payable via paypal, of which I will DM you if you wish to have art done. USD payments take priority, of course, and, most likely, will be of a better quality ( as IRL cash is kinda more important than that of monies online, y'know? )

slots;;

USD
001. [closed]
002. [closed]

GEMS
001. [closed]
002. axiom

disclaimers - at the moment I don't really draw people. If you'd like to order art of people from me, I promise I will try my best, but I cannot guarantee as good of a quality as the art of animals that I do.
--also, any art ordered from me may potentially be streamed on my twitch once I get that fully set up again, so, if you do not want your art streamed, then please let me know when ordering
--lastly, any art made will be added to this first post here as examples, so that those can get updated as well

Re: dawn she crept like a frightened girl -- art shop [[usd && gems]] - Una. - 01-15-2019

Character: Shoto Todoroki
Reference: Click!
Payment Method: Gems
Total: 1000 (+ 500 tip bc your art is lovely <3 + can change @ anytime)

Re: she crept like a frightened girl -- art shop [[usd & gems]] - tikki - 01-15-2019

[align=center][div style="width:60%;overflow:auto;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;text-transform: lowercase;text-align:justify"]Accepted, and I will be adding you to the list!
Also, I will be working on this tomorrow, since at the moment I'm very tired and kinda drained, so art is not something I am able to do right now lol

Re: she crept like a frightened girl -- art shop [[usd & gems]] - Una. - 01-15-2019

It's alright! Take as long as you need! ^^ Sending the gems right now!

Re: she crept like a frightened girl -- art shop [[usd & gems]] - tikki - 01-16-2019

[align=center][div style="width:60%;overflow:auto;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;text-transform: lowercase;text-align:justify"]thank you for the early gems! I took note of it in the first post. I'm excited to draw a Todoroki cat haha

Re: she crept like a frightened girl -- art shop [[usd & gems]] - dreamiplier - 01-16-2019

character: crownedprince (desmond roux)
reference: crownedprince is a beautiful lynx point bengal with marble stripes scattered across his body, though his tail is a dark brown color. his facial features are almost perfectly aligned, making him very handsome and attractive. he wears a white collar, though hidden mostly underneath his fur, with two small metal roses connected by a chain attached to it. his legs are thin and long, and his paws are crooked, which was that way since he had been born. his shoulders are very broad for a feline, which is a very noticeable feature of his besides his perfect looks. he has heterochromia; his left eye being an olive green and his right eye being dark brown. often, at times, he can be seen wearing anything pink. he normally wears a pink satchel around his shoulders, which is full of many different, odd, cute little things. he also has three earrings on his right ear, two small gold hooped earrings towards his ear tip and one small dangling hoop earring towards the bottom of his ear. at times, he can be seen wearing a pink or black "dad" hat or round glasses. he can be seen wearing a light gray sweater, since that's how his time traveling would work, though it is torn up now after the attack. he also has two sugar gliders named odeng and gookmal.
payment method: gems
total: 1250 owo (+250 tip)

Re: she crept like a frightened girl -- art shop [[usd & gems]] - tikki - 01-16-2019

adding to the list, and starting on Una's

[align=center][div style="width:60%;overflow:auto;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;text-transform: lowercase;text-align:justify"] Here is your art [member=197]Una.[/member] if there's anything that needs to be changed let me know ~
https://i.imgur.com/omDe1Wj.png

Spoiler:
Also, I will only be able to do one piece today as I'm sick! So I'll be taking today off for the most part to get better
I also realized I need to work on pieces that are facing different ways, so I'll be sketching some of that today on paper hopefully haha

Re: she crept like a frightened girl -- art shop [[usd & gems]] - Grimm - 01-16-2019

[align=center][div style="max-width: 420px; line-height:120%; font-family: arial; font-size: 8.5pt; text-align: justify; margin-bottom:5px"]sorry if this is a bit early and please take as much time as you need

Character : keyne
Reference : image please feel free to simplify the markings, it is meant to mimic point markings so the neck is the same colour as the head, he also wears a pendent like this but that is completely optional. he is also very happy go lucky and prone to smiling, even if it is just a little one
Payment method : gems
Total : 1000 + tip

Re: she crept like a frightened girl -- art shop [[usd & gems]] - tikki - 01-17-2019

added you to the waiting list ~