Beasts of Beyond
ASCENDANTS CHARACTERIZATION CODES - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: ASCENDANTS CHARACTERIZATION CODES (/showthread.php?tid=8948)

Pages: 1 2

ASCENDANTS CHARACTERIZATION CODES - THE ASCENDANTS OFFICIAL - 01-14-2019

[div style="font-family: Georgia; color: #9C7FA5; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 black, 1px -1px 0 black, -1px 1px 0 black, 1px 1px 0 black; font-size: 24px; margin-bottom: 20px"][align=center]☆.。.:* ASCENDANTS CHARACTERIZATION CODES .。.:*☆

These are codes for Ascendants' characterization threads and tasks. Please do not use them outside of these threads unless otherwise specified. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the Ascendants' server or DM Apricity onsite.

Re: ASCENDANTS CHARACTERIZATION CODES - THE ASCENDANTS OFFICIAL - 01-14-2019

[div style="font-family: Georgia; color: #9C7FA5; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 black, 1px -1px 0 black, -1px 1px 0 black, 1px 1px 0 black; font-size: 24px; margin-bottom: 20px"]
☆.。.:* CHARACTER NAME IN CAPS .。.:*☆

basics

name: ANSWER
pronouns: ANSWER
sexuality: ANSWER
allegiance: ANSWER

personality

positive traits: AT LEAST FIVE
negative traits: AT LEAST FIVE
dislikes: AT LEAST FIVE
habits: AT LEAST FIVE
one sentence that describes them: ANSWER
general description: FEEL FREE TO DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE HERE. IT CAN BE AS LONG/SHORT OR STRAIGHTFORWARD/VAGUE AS YOU'D LIKE IT TO BE.

relationships

friends: LIST NAMES OF FRIENDS HERE
    -- DESCRIPTION OF HOW THEY MAKE FRIENDS/INTERACT WITH POSSIBLE FRIENDS/HOW EASY IT IS TO MAKE FRIENDS/ETC

family: LIST NAMES OF FAMILY HERE
    -- DESCRIPTION OF HOW THEY INTERACT WITH FAMILY/HOW THEY'RE FAMILY AFFECT THEM

enemies: LIST NAMES OF ENEMIES HERE
    -- DESCRIPTION OF HOW THEY MAKE ENEMIES/INTERACT WITH POSSIBLE ENEMIES/HOW EASY IT IS TO MAKE ENEMIES/ETC

lovers: LIST NAMES OF LOVERS HERE (this can be defined however you like, such as long term commitments, short term partners, crushes, etc)
    -- DESCRIPTION OF HOW PAST LOVERS HAVE AFFECTED THEM/HOW EASY IT IS TO GET INTO A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM/THEIR VIEWS ON LOVE AS A WHOLE/ETC

mentors: LIST NAMES OF MENTORS HERE (this can be people they just look up to or it can be official clan mentors)
    -- DESCRIPTION OF HOW PAST MENTORS HAVE AFFECTED THEM/WHAT THEY LEARNED/IF THEY'RE LOOKING FOR A NEW/MORE MENTORS/ETC

appearance

reference
species: ANSWER
fur/skin color: ANSWER
fur length: ANSWER
eye color: ANSWER
build: SUCH AS ATHLETIC, LANKY, MUSCULAR, SLIM, ETC
accessories: ANSWER
scars/permanent injuries: ANSWER
overall health: GIVE A DESCRIPTION OF THEIR PHYSICAL HEALTH HERE. THIS CAN JUST BE A NUMBER OUT OF 100 OR A COMPLETE WRITTEN DESCRIPTION.
voiceclaim: ANSWER
au faceclaim: ANSWER

history

**this section is open to your interpretation. feel free to look at other characterization thread bios for examples. you can break it up/organize it however you'd like to best depict the history of your character. to be counted as complete for the characterization tasks, there must be at least one paragraph here. please remove this text when you actually post the bio.**

links

**feel free to add/take away links here as you see fit. this section isn't required to count your bio as complete. please delete this text when you post your bio.**

characterization thread
tags
plotting
ascendants plotting form
other

Code:
[align=center][div style="background: white; width: 80%; padding: 20px; border: 2px solid #9C7FA5; text-align: justify; color: black; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 12px; line-height: 110%"][div style="font-family: Georgia; color: #9C7FA5; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 black, 1px -1px 0 black, -1px 1px 0 black, 1px 1px 0 black; font-size: 24px; margin-bottom: 20px"][align=center][b]☆.。.:* CHARACTER NAME IN CAPS .。.:*☆[/b][/align][/div]

[size=12][color=#9C7FA5][b]basics[/b] [/color][/size]

[i]name:[/i] ANSWER
[i]gender:[/i] ANSWER
[i]pronouns:[/i] ANSWER
[i]sexuality:[/i] ANSWER
[i]age:[/i] ANSWER
[i]rank:[/i] ANSWER
[i]allegiance: [/i] ANSWER

[size=12][color=#9C7FA5][b]personality[/b][/color][/size]

[i]positive traits:[/i] AT LEAST FIVE
[i]negative traits:[/i] AT LEAST FIVE
[i]likes:[/i] AT LEAST FIVE
[i]dislikes: [/i]AT LEAST FIVE
[i]habits:[/i] AT LEAST FIVE
[i]one sentence that describes them: [/i]ANSWER
[i]general description:[/i] FEEL FREE TO DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE HERE. IT CAN BE AS LONG/SHORT OR STRAIGHTFORWARD/VAGUE AS YOU'D LIKE IT TO BE.

[size=12][color=#9C7FA5][b]relationships[/b][/color][/size]

[i]friends:[/i] LIST NAMES OF FRIENDS HERE
    [color=#9C7FA5] --[/color] DESCRIPTION OF HOW THEY MAKE FRIENDS/INTERACT WITH POSSIBLE FRIENDS/HOW EASY IT IS TO MAKE FRIENDS/ETC

[i]family:[/i] LIST NAMES OF FAMILY HERE
  [color=#9C7FA5]   -- [/color]DESCRIPTION OF HOW THEY INTERACT WITH FAMILY/HOW THEY'RE FAMILY AFFECT THEM

[i]enemies:[/i] LIST NAMES OF ENEMIES HERE
    [color=#9C7FA5] -- [/color]DESCRIPTION OF HOW THEY MAKE ENEMIES/INTERACT WITH POSSIBLE ENEMIES/HOW EASY IT IS TO MAKE ENEMIES/ETC

[i]lovers:[/i] LIST NAMES OF LOVERS HERE (this can be defined however you like, such as long term commitments, short term partners, crushes, etc)
     [color=#9C7FA5]-- [/color]DESCRIPTION OF HOW PAST LOVERS HAVE AFFECTED THEM/HOW EASY IT IS TO GET INTO A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM/THEIR VIEWS ON LOVE AS A WHOLE/ETC

[i]mentors:[/i] LIST NAMES OF MENTORS HERE (this can be people they just look up to or it can be official clan mentors)
    [color=#9C7FA5] --[/color] DESCRIPTION OF HOW PAST MENTORS HAVE AFFECTED THEM/WHAT THEY LEARNED/IF THEY'RE LOOKING FOR A NEW/MORE MENTORS/ETC

[size=12][color=#9C7FA5][b]appearance[/b][/color][/size]

[url=if you have a visual ref, put the link here. if not, just delete this section]reference[/url]
[i]species:[/i] ANSWER
[i]fur/skin color: [/i]ANSWER
[i]fur length:[/i] ANSWER
[i]eye color:[/i] ANSWER
[i]build:[/i] SUCH AS ATHLETIC, LANKY, MUSCULAR, SLIM, ETC
[i]accessories:[/i] ANSWER
[i]scars/permanent injuries:[/i] ANSWER
[i]overall health:[/i] GIVE A DESCRIPTION OF THEIR PHYSICAL HEALTH HERE. THIS CAN JUST BE A NUMBER OUT OF 100 OR A COMPLETE WRITTEN DESCRIPTION.
[i]voiceclaim:[/i] [url=link a video to their vc here if you have one. if not, remove this section]ANSWER[/url]
[i]au faceclaim:[/i] [url=link to a picture of their au fc here. if you don't have one, remove this section]ANSWER[/url]

[size=12][color=#9C7FA5][b]history[/b][/color][/size]

**this section is open to your interpretation. feel free to look at other characterization thread bios for examples. you can break it up/organize it however you'd like to best depict the history of your character. to be counted as complete for the characterization tasks, there must be at least one paragraph here. please remove this text when you actually post the bio.**

[size=12][color=#9C7FA5][b]links[/b][/color] [/size]

**feel free to add/take away links here as you see fit. this section isn't required to count your bio as complete. please delete this text when you post your bio.**

[url=linkgoeshere]characterization thread[/url]
[url=linkgoeshere]tags[/url]
[url=linkgoeshere]plotting[/url]
[url=linkgoeshere]ascendants plotting form[/url]
[url=if you have other storeage, a pinterest board, an off-site playlist, etc, feel free to add those links as well]other[/url] [/align]

*note: if you need it to be wider due to the length of your character's name, simple change the percentage following width at the top of the post. it's currently set to 80%.

[div style="font-family: Georgia; color: #9C7FA5; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 black, 1px -1px 0 black, -1px 1px 0 black, 1px 1px 0 black; font-size: 24px; margin-bottom: 20px"]
☆.。.:* CHARACTER NAME .。.:*☆

[Image: placeholder-500x500.jpg]

Code:
[align=center][div style="background: white; width: 70%; padding: 20px; border: 2px solid #9C7FA5; text-align: justify; color: black; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 12px; line-height: 110%"][div style="font-family: Georgia; color: #9C7FA5; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 black, 1px -1px 0 black, -1px 1px 0 black, 1px 1px 0 black; font-size: 24px; margin-bottom: 20px"][align=center][b]☆.。.:* CHARACTER NAME .。.:*☆[/b][/align][/div]

[align=center][img]https://www.gaskinsbennett.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/placeholder-500x500.jpg[/img][/align]

[/align]

THE BASICS

Your preferred name:
Your pronouns:
Character's name:
Character's pronouns:
Character's age:

WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR CHARACTER'S...

Hobbies:
Interests:
Fears:
Pet Peeves:
Positive qualities:
Negative qualities:

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR...

A mentee/mentor (please specify which one):
A best friend (if yes, what are some things another character might bond with your's over?):
A casual friend:
A smoking/drinking/party buddy:
Adopted family (please specify what relationship you're specifically looking for. Would you like parental figures, adopted children, adopted siblings, etc?):
Biological family (same as above):
An enemy:
A rival:
A serious romantic interest (if so, please state your character's sexuality):
A casual romantic partner:
Unrequited love:
A tragic love plot:
A betrayal plot (would you like y/c to be on the side of the betrayed or betrayer? or could they be on either side?):
A relationship (friendship, mentorship, etc), that bonds over difficulty? Do you have specific ideas for this? And what kind of relationship specifically would you like to see grown this way?:
A partner in crime (literally or figuratively? Try defining this a little more. Actual crimes or just mischief or perhaps just for adventures?):
Someone to discover your character's secrets (if yes, what specifically?):
Someone who's secrets y/c could discover (do you have a specific plot in mind?):
Someone to start a club/organization with (what kind of club? How can other people help you establish this IC?):
Is there anything else your interested in finding for your character not mentioned above? What is it? What kind of character are you looking for to fill it?:
Is there anything you are completely closed to in terms of plots?:

CONTACT

Do you have a Discord? If so, what's your username?:
Are you comfortable with being private messaged on Discord?:
If you do have a Discord, are you in the Ascendants Discord and would you see messages about plots in your character's channel?:
Are you comfortable with being private messaged on site?:
Do you have a plotting thread for your character? If so, please link it:
Do you prefer expanding plots in open or private threads?:
Are you open to plain interaction threads or do you prefer something with a plot behind them?:

Code:
[align=center][div style="background: white; width: 100%; padding: 20px; border: 2px solid #9C7FA5; text-align: justify; color: black; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 12px; line-height: 110%"][div style="font-family: Georgia; color: #9C7FA5; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 black, 1px -1px 0 black, -1px 1px 0 black, 1px 1px 0 black; font-size: 24px; margin-bottom: 20px"][align=center][b]☆.。.:* CHARACTER NAME .。.:*☆[/b][/align][/div]

[color=#9C7FA5][size=12][b]THE BASICS[/b] [/size][/color]

[i]Your preferred name: [/i]
[i]Your pronouns:[/i]
[i]Character's name:[/i]
[i]Character's pronouns:[/i]
[i]Character's age: [/i]

[color=#9C7FA5][size=12][b]WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR CHARACTER'S...[/b][/size][/color]

[i]Likes:[/i]
[i]Dislikes:[/i]
[i]Hobbies:[/i]
[i]Interests:[/i]
[i]Fears:[/i]
[i]Pet Peeves: [/i]
[i]Positive qualities:[/i]
[i]Negative qualities:[/i]

[color=#9C7FA5][size=12][b]ARE YOU LOOKING FOR...[/b][/size][/color]

[i]A mentee/mentor (please specify which one):[/i]
[i]A best friend (if yes, what are some things another character might bond with your's over?): [/i]
[i]A casual friend:[/i]
[i]A smoking/drinking/party buddy:[/i]
[i]Adopted family (please specify what relationship you're specifically looking for. Would you like parental figures, adopted children, adopted siblings, etc?): [/i]
[i]Biological family (same as above): [/i]
[i]An enemy:[/i]
[i]A rival: [/i]
[i]A serious romantic interest (if so, please state your character's sexuality):[/i]
[i]A casual romantic partner:[/i]
[i]Unrequited love: [/i]
[i]A tragic love plot: [/i]
[i]A betrayal plot (would you like y/c to be on the side of the betrayed or betrayer? or could they be on either side?): [/i]
[i]A relationship (friendship, mentorship, etc), that bonds over difficulty? Do you have specific ideas for this? And what kind of relationship specifically would you like to see grown this way?: [/i]
[i]A partner in crime (literally or figuratively? Try defining this a little more. Actual crimes or just mischief or perhaps just for adventures?): [/i]
[i]Someone to discover your character's secrets (if yes, what specifically?): [/i]
[i]Someone who's secrets y/c could discover (do you have a specific plot in mind?):[/i]
[i]Someone to start a club/organization with (what kind of club? How can other people help you establish this IC?):[/i]
[i]Is there anything else your interested in finding for your character not mentioned above? What is it? What kind of character are you looking for to fill it?:[/i]
[i]Is there anything you are completely closed to in terms of plots?: [/i]

[color=#9C7FA5][size=12][b]CONTACT[/b][/size][/color]

[i]Do you have a Discord? If so, what's your username?: [/i]
[i]Are you comfortable with being private messaged on Discord?:[/i]
[i]If you do have a Discord, are you in the Ascendants Discord and would you see messages about plots in your character's channel?: [/i]
[i]Are you comfortable with being private messaged on site?:[/i]
[i]Do you have a plotting thread for your character? If so, please link it: [/i]
[i]Do you prefer expanding plots in open or private threads?: [/i]
[i]Are you open to plain interaction threads or do you prefer something with a plot behind them?: [/i]

[/align]

[Image: 350x350.gif]    [Image: 350x350.gif]

Code:
[align=center][div style="background: white; width: 90%; padding: 20px; border: 2px solid #9C7FA5; text-align: justify; color: black; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 12px; line-height: 110%"][div style="font-family: Georgia; color: #9C7FA5; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 black, 1px -1px 0 black, -1px 1px 0 black, 1px 1px 0 black; font-size: 24px; margin-bottom: 20px"][align=center][b]☆.。.:* CHARACTER NAME .。.:*☆[/b][/align][/div]

[align=center]
[img]http://beyondthetalk.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/350x350.gif[/img]     [img]http://beyondthetalk.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/350x350.gif[/img][/align]

[/align]

[Image: 300]    [Image: 300]

[Image: 300]    [Image: 300]

Code:
[align=center][div style="background: white; width: 80%; padding: 20px; border: 2px solid #9C7FA5; text-align: justify; color: black; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 12px; line-height: 110%"][div style="font-family: Georgia; color: #9C7FA5; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 black, 1px -1px 0 black, -1px 1px 0 black, 1px 1px 0 black; font-size: 24px; margin-bottom: 20px"][align=center][b]☆.。.:* CHARACTER NAME .。.:*☆[/b][/align][/div]

[align=center]
[img]https://via.placeholder.com/300[/img]     [img]https://via.placeholder.com/300[/img]

[img]https://via.placeholder.com/300[/img]     [img]https://via.placeholder.com/300[/img][/align]

[/align]

[Image: placeholder-600x200.jpg]

Code:
[align=center][div style="background: white; width: 80%; padding: 20px; border: 2px solid #9C7FA5; text-align: justify; color: black; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 12px; line-height: 110%"][div style="font-family: Georgia; color: #9C7FA5; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 black, 1px -1px 0 black, -1px 1px 0 black, 1px 1px 0 black; font-size: 24px; margin-bottom: 20px"][align=center][b]☆.。.:* CHARACTER NAME .。.:*☆[/b][/align][/div]

[align=center]
[img]http://www.cicwo.com/assets/projects/placeholder-600x200.jpg[/img][/align]

[/align]

OPEN THREADS

date started - name of thread - brief description

PRIVATE THREADS

date started - name of thread - brief description - who the thread is with (feel free to @ them or link their account)
date started - name of thread - brief description - who the thread is with

COMPLETED THREADS

date started to date ended - name of thread - brief description - who the thread is with
date started to date ended - name of thread - brief description - who the thread is with

Code:

[color=#9C7FA5][size=12][b]OPEN THREADS[/b] [/size][/color]

☆ [i]date started[/i] - [url=link]name of thread[/url] - brief description

[color=#9C7FA5][size=12][b]PRIVATE THREADS[/b][/size][/color]

☆ [i]date started[/i] - [url=link]name of thread[/url] - brief description - who the thread is with (feel free to @ them or link their account)
☆ [i]date started[/i] - [url=link]name of thread[/url] - brief description - who the thread is with
☆ [i]date started[/i] - [url=link]name of thread[/url] - brief description - who the thread is with

[color=#9C7FA5][size=12][b]COMPLETED THREADS[/b][/size][/color]

☆ [i]date started to date ended[/i] - [url=link]name of thread[/url] - brief description - who the thread is with
☆ [i]date started to date ended[/i] - [url=link]name of thread[/url] - brief description - who the thread is with

[/align]

[Image: dummy-200x200.png]    [Image: dummy-200x200.png]    [Image: dummy-200x200.png]

[Image: dummy-200x200.png]    [Image: dummy-200x200.png]    [Image: dummy-200x200.png]

Code:

[align=center]
[img]http://duncanlock.net/images/posts/better-figures-images-plugin-for-pelican/dummy-200x200.png[/img]     [img]http://duncanlock.net/images/posts/better-figures-images-plugin-for-pelican/dummy-200x200.png[/img]     [img]http://duncanlock.net/images/posts/better-figures-images-plugin-for-pelican/dummy-200x200.png[/img]

[img]http://duncanlock.net/images/posts/better-figures-images-plugin-for-pelican/dummy-200x200.png[/img]     [img]http://duncanlock.net/images/posts/better-figures-images-plugin-for-pelican/dummy-200x200.png[/img]     [img]http://duncanlock.net/images/posts/better-figures-images-plugin-for-pelican/dummy-200x200.png[/img]

[img]http://duncanlock.net/images/posts/better-figures-images-plugin-for-pelican/dummy-200x200.png[/img]     [img]http://duncanlock.net/images/posts/better-figures-images-plugin-for-pelican/dummy-200x200.png[/img]     [img]http://duncanlock.net/images/posts/better-figures-images-plugin-for-pelican/dummy-200x200.png[/img][/align]

[/align]

TITLE OF ONE-SHOT

this one is really, really simple! just pop a title in and then write your one-shot down here!

Code:

[color=#9C7FA5][size=12][b]TITLE OF ONE-SHOT[/b] [/size][/color]

this one is really, really simple! just pop a title in and then write your one-shot down here!

[/align]