Beasts of Beyond
STAY ALIVE / joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: STAY ALIVE / joining (/showthread.php?tid=8898)

STAY ALIVE / joining - Character Graveyard. - 01-08-2019

[Image: tumblr_pa6i0joLAj1qflto8o2_500.gif]
KASSANDRA
Female — The Typhoon — Crewmate
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]It was a stormy night. A lot of the soldiers from Kassandra's home, including her father and a priest. In the priest's arms, Kassandra's younger brother, Alexios. The Oracle of Apollo had dreamed of a prophecy in which Alexios would bring Sparta's doom. The only choice, was to sacrifice her little brother and throw him off Mount Taygetos. While her mother wept for her son and her husband to stop the priest, Kassandra had rushed forward- pushing the priest and Alexios off the mountain to their deaths. Being viewed as a traitor to Sparta, Kassandra's father was forced to throw her off Mount Taygetos to kill her. But she'd survived the long fall down, never to return home in Sparta again. Her life was cut short, however, by Alexios who had also survived because of a Cult that ruled over most of Greece.

Waking up as an animal was certainly strange. She was a Siberian tiger, with scars on her front legs, which were very muscular and there was a scar on the upper part of her mouth. Of course, she still had Leonidas' spear which was held on a weapon strap around her chest. Once she had reached the railroad gates, Kassandra had been surprised to see dried-up lava in the distance. How awful. She wouldn't be surprised if there was a bunch of burnt bodies lying around after the lava was gone.

"Geia sas?" The Misthios called out.

//Translation: "Hello?"

Re: STAY ALIVE / joining - Whisper - 01-09-2019

[table][tr][td]
[Image: a.gif]
[/td][td]
JUNGLE FEVER
got a taste for jungle fever? - an antagonist with a silver tongue , a pirate with nothing to loose and everything to gain . Vaas wants fame and fortune and power. Ambitions bleed between silver plated teeth. Something wild burns deep inside his eyes. He craves the anarchy of the wild and the need to burn it all under heel. Those in his way will burn, and the rest will get shoved out of the limelight You hit the ground
[/td][/tr][/table]
The recent volcano eruption had left little of the island's jungle alive. The humidity of the typhoon's island had turned arid, smoldering ashes which once was vaas' natural home. It was... disheartening to see. Hard to push past the fact that his home was burning and burning slowly. Even when the native had been ostracized for his love of the beach, now- only the beach was the only thing left unscorched from the lava's slow burning. If only for a matter of time, with the way golden seemed to think. Already the evacuation was kicking off, people were packing away their things. Vaas had very little to pack, most of his objects kept on his person if anything else.

depressing. anyway.

It shouldn't have been much of a suprise the fact that vaas was patrolling the entrance, with little else to do beside play with the lagging magma flow, watch his home burn, or help other's pack- the tiger went to go do something actually needed to be done. Other people were busy packing, and he didn't want the clan to be left vulnerable.

When he spotted the tiger, the pirate felt his own easy going grin stretched across his maw. A stranger, would always be better than the alternative. While what the other said wasn't- well commonspeack, he inferred it was some sort of greeting.  "Hey, anything i can help you with today?" He asked.

Re: STAY ALIVE / joining - Character Graveyard. - 01-12-2019

[Image: tumblr_pa6i0joLAj1qflto8o2_500.gif]
KASSANDRA
Female — The Typhoon — Crewmate
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]As soon as the scent of a unfamiliar creature hit her nostrils, Kassandra opened her mouth to speak as the Bengal tiger approached. She stretched both of her front legs forward, flexing her claws. Pale-colored eyes studied Vaas, curiosity and warily before she decided he wasn't a threat to her. The Siberian tiger stood up straight, eyeing downward at the slightly smaller wildcat. An easygoing grin formed on Kassandra's maw as she noticed the grin on Vaas' maw. "Naí. Would you mind telling me where am I, kýrie? I've been searching for a place to call home, or at least a temporary place to stay. Not sure how long I'll stay for, but I can ensure you it'll be for a good amount of time. Also, I am Kassandra." The Misthios fell silent, before she decided to question. "What is your name, xénos?"

//Translation: "Yes, sir, stranger"

Re: STAY ALIVE / joining - Keona. - 01-13-2019

[div style="width: 527px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: palatino; font-size: 11px;"][align=center]blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly
The tiny fae found herself well-packed well into the first few hours following the call to prepare.  Very little items to worry about.  Her stuffed parrot and polar bear, and the stack of braille books her uncle had gotten her for Christmas.  To be truthful, the young kitten seemed rather unfazed by the volcanic activity, the anxiety not quite settling in.  As such, until the actual evacuation call was sounded, Keona intended to continue on her days as normal as possible.

Pale sea-green hues danced, following the sounds of voices as attentive ears perked.  A long, spotted tail flicked behind her as small pawsteps brought the little striker forward, inhaling a new scent.  Kassandra.  She followed the sound of the fem's voice, tilting her head upwards.  "Aloha." What language is she speaking?  "'m Keona and this is the Typhoon."

"Your welcome to join," the child added with a blink, ear twitching.  Though it's a strange time to.
✯ — keona sibéal ó faoláin. female. striker of the typhoon. blind. rusty spotted cat.  ref. bio.

Re: STAY ALIVE / joining - Character Graveyard. - 01-20-2019

//Bump.