Beasts of Beyond
I am more of a liar // joiner - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: I am more of a liar // joiner (/showthread.php?tid=8897)

I am more of a liar // joiner - teef - 01-08-2019

MARLE ROE
✯ — WHEN WILL THE PAIN WE FEEL GO AWAY?
space
nightmares were not the kind of shit one would want to fuck with. nor the memories of the past. it all equated to something really fucked up. and that something fucked up was his heart and mind, or at least in his eyes.

a tall and brooding male stood in the jungle, silver eyes sweeping over every little detail before him. he was traveling,
tracking after his brother and after a certain someone he had lost, his neice trailing behind him. this probably wasn't the safest place for her to be, but he was trying to find his brother to return his daughter to him. the wolf's head turned left and right, taking in the strange scents around them. it had been a long time since he had been to any group or clan, and he had once said that he would not return to them after leaving three packs behind as part of his legacy. but it seemed like such groups would have to be spoken to in regards of the two he sought.
space
✯ — MALE. THE PITT & P.V. MODERATE-HIGH. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: I am more of a liar // joiner - ninazu - 01-09-2019

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
I WISH YOU COULD SEE THE WICKED TRUTH
CAUGHT UP IN A RUSH, IT'S KILLING YOU
The lioness tracked the foreign smell to the edges of the territory, needing to clear her head away from the grandiose temples in the group’s main hub. She knew that, if she spent all her time within the ardent’s personal pyramid, all the power rushing to her head might cause it to explode. Ninazu liked to get away from her duties at least once a day – even if that meant taking up patrolling or guarding the territory.

Walking in sight of the canine, the ardent’s ears flicked – she couldn’t smell a trace of Rosebloods on him, not now or when she tracked him, nor any of the other groups she knew of. He seemed just another wandering loner, even if he appeared exceptionally broody. “You’re dangerously close to Pitt territory. What brings you out here?” she asked, tartly to the point. If he were just a wandering fool, it made sense to attack him outright – but attacking any stranger was bad for business.
WRITTEN BY AXIOM * TAGS

Re: I am more of a liar // joiner - Stryker - 01-09-2019

[div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10.2pt; font-family: arial;"][align=center]
[glow=#000,2,300]☣ —[/glow] The Pitt was unwelcoming and dangerous, yet some people strayed towards that type of thing. After all, he was one of the fools that joined. Stryker was no smart man. Nevertheless, half of those that arrived on their border or wandering their territory were most likely enemies with the intent to harm one of them. No one said being a brute clan would be easy. Even so, he tried to keep his hopes up as he strayed closer to the area where their ardent had gathered. Either way this situation went was good for him. If they got a new member, then that was another person to groom to do his deeds... If it was someone with a death wish, that was another person to fuck with. It was a win-win predicament.

In the meantime, Stryker watched the broodish male and took a pause next to Ninazu. "Hopefully something that appeals to our interests," he cockily remarked under his breath.

Re: I am more of a liar // joiner - teef - 01-12-2019

MARLE ROE
✯ — WHEN WILL THE PAIN WE FEEL GO AWAY?
space
a lift of the lip. fuck. he just had to run into one of the clique-y style groups. just fuckin' lovely.

snorting, the male held back his tongue, if only for the expense of the pup behind him, pressed close to his quarters. "only reason im in these parts is to look for my worthless brother who loses his own daughter when she goes on a trip with her other parent." untold story? you bet, not that he was gonna share the sob story to these vultures.

"your interests likely differ from mine. I have a few somebodies to find and drag back home, and keep there. I wouldn't be staying too long, enough to get her out of the sun and some water in her belly." he rumbled, encouraging the young cub forward with a nudge of his back leg.

the tall pup peeked out from his forelegs, her fluffy pelt full of dust, red tinted eyes moving over both lions in a critical way. she was sharp for a kid.

his protectiveness of her wasnt too obvious, nor was it subtle. it was obvious that he had been in many a scrape, a valuable body in any coming wars. his eyes spoke of mature horrors, and blood clung to his scent like a natural cologne. he lived for war, and if he had to go through the pair before him to get his neice some rest, he damn well would do it, even if it killed him. if they tried to pull something, he was ready to go.

// protective uncle uwu. currently not playing ramona but this is the perfect place for her aaa -- either one of em can manipulate her into a stone cold killer as she grows up hhh //
space
✯ — MALE. P.V. & THE PITT. MODERATE-HIGH. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

// wheeze as I drop her profile down so i can eventually post her here //

Re: I am more of a liar // joiner - ninazu - 01-12-2019

BURN
BRIGHT
The ardent’s attention slid from the canine to the scrappy kid, green eyes narrowing slightly. Did he think the Pitt operated as a daycare? Drop your family’s unwanted spawn at the door, come back in a few years to find them: dead, a mind broken slave, or a ruthless slaver. Now that tagline would roll in all the breeding fools, no doubt. “Does this brother have a name? We might be able to help point you in his direction,” she said, steering the topic away from the dirty child. Ninazu didn’t quite know if he meant he’d leave the girl here or take her with him – either way, the lioness disliked ill-behaved cretins and wasn’t keen to learn any bad behaviors this one learned from her deadbeat dad.

“Either way… so long as you hunt your share and don’t get in the way of our business, you can stay,” she responded, with a flick of her ears. With the threat of the Rosebloods, additional fighters were needed. He looked the part – a nasty, smelly idiot that didn’t know how to wash blood off, but definitely appeared to know his way around a fight. The kid, though... hopefully the child wasn't going to be one of those annoying brats.
© MADI

RAMONA HORREL
✯ — THE GROWN UPS TAUGHT ME TO WATCH AND LEARN
space
staring at ninazu was beginning to give her a headache. too many big words. too many big people. she didn't like it at all, but she wasn't going to tell that to her uncle. she had to be a good girl, right? she was already enough of a burden. she knew she had to suck it up.

she kept her gaze on ninazu, studying the lioness but keeping her mouth shut until she needed to speak. her words were uncertain at first, as if she wasnt sure if she should speak. god, wolf packs were messy enough, and she didn't want to go back through those memories again.

"my dad's name is jerisidie. sometimes jikai. big like my uncle. less mean, soft with kids." she spoke, sure of herself now, gaze sliding to stryker with a sense of unease. no. she didn't like it here, but she had to be good. "I can hunt too. my uncle taught me how to, after my other dad died. his wolves taught me how to fight." she had learned while with the wolves, that showing weakness wasn't a good idea. she would no longer outwardly shed tears. she didn't belong here, in this land of violence, but she didn't care, she just wanted to get home to her father and finally cry again. she wanted her adopted brother, the one who didn't know how to smile, but she would never say that again.
space
✯ — FEMALE. UNKNOWN. WEAK. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.