Beasts of Beyond
hi! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Board (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: hi! (/showthread.php?tid=8890)

hi! - alyssa - 01-07-2019

in a previous life (or website) I used to go by deer or deertrot, but now I just prefer going by my real name. I really miss character creation so I wanna give this place a go! can’t say I’ll be active, but it’s worth a shot!

as a little backstory about me, I’m an illustrator & art student. Im super into natural history and wildlife!! and I haven’t roleplayed in literal years BUT......... I wanna get back into it

if we have met before pls tell me ur old user pls my memory is Not Good

if you wanna see my art, my insta is @schadhauser :~)

Re: hi! - Verdigris - 01-07-2019

[font=trebuchet ms]olo
  I think I went by this same name way back when?
  nice seeing you again, regardless ^^

Re: hi! - toboggan - 01-07-2019

hey there, welcome to the site!! i think we may have met before (or at least i remember you :p). i uhhh have a variety of past names, which include fire, gnome, burrito, and bolide.

i roleplayed on ff from 2014-fall 2016, took a break and went on crittercosmos for winter 2016, and went back to ff afterwards. and in july, i came here! i really like it here, the folks have been really nice, and i’d be more than happy to help you out around here if you need it Smile).

i mostly hang around tanglewood, sunhaven, the typhoon, and a backboard group called paradise valley. and of course, im usually always active on the official discord servers.

cant wait to see you around!!

Re: hi! - Beatles. - 01-07-2019

Hi Deer!!! I believe we played in old RiverClan together? I think you played Warblerwing at the time and I played Tadashi ^^

It’s nice to see that you made it over!

Re: hi! - alyssa - 01-07-2019

oh really? :0 that’s so funny LMAO I had no clue another person went by deertrot
it was the original name I went by on feralfront since 2012. nice seeing you too!

and I think I remember you when you went by burrito, toboggan!! I’ve bounced around everywhere for years but I think I became overall inactive in 2016 when I started college adhshs feels like so long ago
and that’s the last time I’ve rped? wow
Thank u for your warm welcome <3

AND WARBLERWING..... honestly hands down my favorite oc that I’ve ever played in my entire history of ff! also funny you count that as old RC because old RC to me is Cougarstar and Soliloquypaw LMAO
nice seeing you! <3

do you guys recommend a certain group? I still wanna read around but I’m looking for a place where people typically have lengthier replies

Re: hi! - Grimm - 01-10-2019

[align=center][div style="max-width: 420px; line-height:120%; font-family: arial; font-size: 8.5pt; text-align: justify; margin-bottom:5px"]excuse me i'mma just sneak in here cause i can

i already welcomed ya before but i'm so damn excited to see what you have in store, your characters were so good on ff and i'm more then sure they will be wonderful here, it is also a damn pleasure getting to talk with ya again. as for group would say typhoon and tanglewood are good for long replies but typ is typically one of the faster groups

Re: hi! - tikki - 01-12-2019

deeeEEEEEERRRRRR

I went by tikki back on FF back from 2012, hehehe it's been a while
I might have had a character with you in RiverClan, ( might have been Reichenbachfall but idk tbh ) but it's nice seeing you again!

&& for the most part, the majority of the site has pretty lengthy replies. Sunhaven is really aesthetic with their territory, but it's kinda slow if you want to have a slower clan, otherwise I believe the Ascendants and The Pitt might be on the faster end? Not 100% certain on that

Re: hi! - woody - 01-13-2019

deer!!!!

ahhh i think i remembered your name from ff!  i hoped around a lot of groups from 2011-2017ish, i cant recall character names right now but ahhhhh nice to see yah!  i went on woodenclaw on ff if that rings any bells

ahh hope you have a good time here!  i lead the rosebloods and im looking into joining another group soon, and im always open to talking here or on discord <3

Re: hi! - Orion - 01-18-2019

hey hey! welcome to the gang bro! i do remember that name from a long time ago... small world, i guess.
if you have any questions, i'm always here.

also your art is a blessing omg