Beasts of Beyond
Which clan to join? - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Helpful Hub (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Which clan to join? (/showthread.php?tid=8889)

Which clan to join? - tikki - 01-07-2019

[align=center][div style="width:60%;overflow:auto;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;text-transform: lowercase;text-align:justify"]So, I want to get back into roleplaying, and the only clan I've ever really been in has been the Ascendants, so, since I want to have a fresh start in a clan where I don't really know the territory or anything, which clan should I join, and why?

I don't have a character set up yet, as they will be made around the clan <3

Re: Which clan to join? - Kicksie - 01-08-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 55%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]tikkiiiii u should look into maybe joining sunhaven?
we've had a bit of a decline in activity since the holidays began, but we are trying to plan plots and some fresh new members might help to get things rolling again c:

anyways the sunhaven territory is amazing and that alone is honestly a reason to join hhh the aesthetic !! but in all seriousness even though we're kinda slow atm we're a very friendly community that's pretty easy to get into

sorry i know i'm not very convincing xD

Re: Which clan to join? - Grimm - 01-08-2019

[align=center][div style="max-width: 420px; line-height:120%; font-family: arial; font-size: 8.5pt; text-align: justify; margin-bottom:5px"]i for sure agree on sunhaven

little bit of a bias cause i helped hammer out the details for the territory but it is one of my favourites, being set in a fjord with the mountains as a backdrop and yet working into it with its own little areas hidden within is something i have not seen before, a few separated in other areas yes but not the whole thing together. indeed it is one of the slower, it stagnated a bit because of the switch from a peaceful leader to a more war aligned and then towards this more protective / neutral good way of handling things with left over things from other reigns not fitting all that well, but as kicksie said i have high hopes that new members will help hammer things out and bring in traditions that work for how the group has evolved over time

i can also say the people are wonderful, i was not there right from the beginning but i was there early on and i have never had a bad experience ic or ooc

Re: Which clan to join? - tikki - 01-08-2019

Shall be going to the Sunhaven then, with my character Usagi once I figure out their info like looks and gender and such

what would you say is the dominant gender of characters in the Sunhaven right now from experience, so I can kinda steer clear from that direction

Re: Which clan to join? - Kicksie - 01-08-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 55%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]ahhh yay! can’t wait to see you there!
the gender ratio seems pretty even tbh?
it might be slightly more female dominated though

I forgot to ask about age ratios too, as that would help with everything as well, oof

So about how many kids are there compared to adults atm, if that would help? ( usually that one is more one way than the other from what I've seen, but not too sure tbh

Re: Which clan to join? - toboggan - 01-08-2019

in sunhaven, i’d say there’s barely any kiddos running around. most sunhaven folk are young adults atm. at least, that’s what i’ve noticed.

and i can agree that it’s pretty slow (i haven’t been posting much so it’s somewhat my fault), but like mentioned before, the community is extremely welcoming, and i think it’s one of the best out there.

can’t wait to see what you put on the table there, tikki Smile)

Awesome awesome! I'll be putting Usagi in there soon then. Hopefully by the end of the day