Beasts of Beyond
change of pace // weekly tasks - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: change of pace // weekly tasks (/showthread.php?tid=8886)

change of pace // weekly tasks - teef - 01-07-2019

ARISIDE LANECES
✯ — GIVE ME A CHANCE TO CATCH MY BREATH
space
the tigress had quickly become tired of the silence floating throughout sunhaven. she understood that some were busy with personal obligations and well, she was one of them too. after the destruction of her forge? she had kind of gone off the radar. to be fair, she was ensuring her forge in the rosebloods was still standing.
on that note, the group was preparing for war, and she did not want to drag sunhaven under with her wartime ties to the place and one of her gang members. best to cut ties and break some hearts, yeah?

taking a deep breath she let out a powerful roar, "HEY SUNHAVEN, ITS TIME TO RISE AND SHINE! I'VE GOT SOME TASKS FOR YOU SLEEPY BUGGERS![b]"

that should do it. now, to sit back and wait for the first offended victim to show up.
space
[b]✯ — FEMALE. RB & SH. MODERATE-HIGH. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: change of pace // weekly tasks - teef - 01-14-2019

[align=center][Image: 83qo1IU.gif]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=#137E7A]FINNLOCH

" i wanna take the long way home "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

//posting on my own thread rofl //

finnloch was quiet to approach, the medically inclined femme yawning off some of the effects of her sleepiness, lifting her head in kade's direction, "i'll take one"

Re: change of pace // weekly tasks - teef - 01-15-2019

ARISIDE LANECES
space
finnloch, hey? hmm. a good thing for the older woman to do ....

"finn, I want you to set up a celebration from your home and your heritage, if you would. also, would you extend an invite to the typhoon and give them a small gift?" she asked of the small female, wondering where others were in the group.
space
✯ — FEMALE. RB & SH. MODERATE-HIGH. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: change of pace // weekly tasks - REBECCA MACK - 01-15-2019

[align=center][Image: REWjIqe.png]

SUNHAVEN — HELION — FEMALE — BORDER COLLIE — PLAYED BY KICKSIE !

[div style="text-align: justify; width: 50%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px; margin-top: -15px;"]Since Bex had become helion she had grown rather busy, but decided that she would have time to do a weekly task. It could act as a sort of break for her - maybe she would be tasked to do something fun or exciting. The collie bounded up and nodded toward Ariside in greeting. "I'll take one," she stated with a wag of her tail. It would be nice to do something else for a little while, and she was excited to see what sort of task the tigress would give her.

Re: change of pace // weekly tasks - teef - 01-15-2019

ARISIDE LANECES
space
ah good. bex. the woman of the hour. giving her a friendly nod she hummed, dropping into her thoughts.

"good to see ya, man. hmm. for you, something nice and relaxing ... berry picking and pie making? how's that sound, love? pie will be easy for Wendell to eat, and can be shared with the typhoon?" she proposed, tipping her head to the side, curious on the other's thoughts. definitely not the most challenging, but if the helion wanted something a bit more challenging, she would give her another task in place of the last.
space
#psychosocial.

Re: change of pace // weekly tasks - Cosmic - 01-16-2019

Shy paw steps brought the Aussie Shepherd to Ariside’s daily task gathering. She wasn’t used to putting herself out there due to her anxieties of the risks of being humiliated, but she made herself step forward, albeit hesitantly.

I think I’ll take one, thank you...?” Nova’s social anxiety began to show as her voice cracked a bit and became shaky.

She waited quietly, shuffling her paws absentmindedly.

Re: change of pace // weekly tasks - teef - 01-16-2019

ARISIDE LANECES
space
shyness. a woman who could use a little prod in the right direction. and also a new face around the coast.

humming in thought, the fierce tigress looking her over. "Make some bandages and collect some herbs to be used for spices in fish, darling." she finally answered, the woman settling back to see if anyone else would show up. smiling, oh this new lady was a nerdy type, she could see it. "if that isn't up to your speed, why don't you make some star maps? When we go to see the Ascendants, star maps would be a good gift to give them, especially if its from our skies." she added in suggestion.
space
#psychosocial.

Re: change of pace // weekly tasks - REBECCA MACK - 01-17-2019

[align=center][Image: REWjIqe.png]

SUNHAVEN — HELION — FEMALE — BORDER COLLIE — PLAYED BY KICKSIE !

[div style="text-align: justify; width: 50%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px; margin-top: -15px; cursor: url(http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-extern.php?id=93245), auto;"]Berry picking and pie making. Bex had never tried to make pie before. There was a time when she didn't even know that she had the ability to bake anything at all, until she finally attempted it, and discovered that she could bake. She was usually just too lazy. She would try to make pie though. She knew that she could bake cake, so how much harder could baking pie be? "Alright, thanks!" The collie replied before turning to head off. She had to go find some berries for her pie now, and she only hoped that searching for some wouldn't be too challenging.