Beasts of Beyond
got a touch like a thorn // shp meeting - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: got a touch like a thorn // shp meeting (/showthread.php?tid=8865)

got a touch like a thorn // shp meeting - teef - 01-04-2019

[align=center][Image: giphy.webp]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

" my own illusion come to be "

the dragon had long since announced their intentions to hold a meeting between the higher ups, and they were finally getting to it now. sitting in their large den, they waited, knowing they probably should have called it in another location, but that was their impression.

they had a bit of information to discuss with the others, and some personal news that they were less than willing to share. giving a deep rumble, they settled in, waiting for their fellow groupmates. they had left small calling cards, a golden scale, before each den of their specific comrades.

Re: got a touch like a thorn // shp meeting - Jiyu Simul Stamus - 01-04-2019

Her large wings carried her forward as she glided through the territory on her way back towards her house she had spotted the scale leading her to realize Bai was finally holding that meeting. Good thing she had gotten back in time from her adventures after receiving her draconic form. "My trip was fruitful." she made the comment as she landed within the den, placing a bound book on the ground in front of her, encase either wanted to see her expedition results of land unclaimed. "It also served the purpose, my wings no longer hurt." it seemed she just needed to fly a lot more than strictly staying around the territory provided, but she wasn't far away when she did explore so it should continue to be alright for a while, but for this week she was back.

Re: got a touch like a thorn // shp meeting - teef - 01-05-2019

[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

they gave a gentle rumble of greeting to jiyu, eyes on the book curiously. "that is good. have you learned anything about our allies? or enemies? I will lead a raid in a while on the pitt. I want payback." they growled lowly, flexing their healing left forearm.

they looked at the book once more before looking outside, deciding it smartest to wait for sephiroth to join the group.

Re: got a touch like a thorn // shp meeting - sephiroth - 01-05-2019

[Image: tumblr_pkofcj42CR1vp132no1_540.gif]
SEPHIROTH
MALE — ROSEBLOODS — PHARAOH — HOVER FOR TAGS
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]"As do I, Bai Shi."  Sephiroth's arrival came with an acknowledgement of the dragon's desire to get back at the Pitt.  By the way fire flashed in the lion's eyes, one would almost think that he instead was the victim of the enemy group's cruelty.  But he was a protective beast, the clan his possession and semi-family he never had.  A strike against a member of his was as bad as hurting him directly. That and he was a leader who prided himself on image, and taking situations like this lying down didn't exactly paint him in the picture of terrifying awe he wanted others to see him in.

The lion would quietly nod at the pair as he settled on his hindquarters, ears flicking gently as he settled his eyes on the duo with a tiny nod.  In the presence of the two Rosebloods he knew the best, Sephiroth felt more comfortable then usual and he quite liked the feeling.

Re: got a touch like a thorn // shp meeting - Jiyu Simul Stamus - 01-05-2019

Their comfort with her was ironic to the dragonesses thoughts to be honest, because the truth was they knew almost nothing about her. Anything about her own personal self? Was kept as under lock and key as she could get it, yet they trusted her on work ethic alone even though she didn't trust herself. "It's mostly uninhabited land, I didn't know the extent of my flight abilities this time so I had to pick a spot and fly outward from it in different conditions every day. This body is shockingly capable." her slender form was able to tolerate more 'abuse' than she had predicted it capable of, somehow easily soaring through storms now that she knew how to predict and use air currents again. "Regardless of what I flew through it didn't seem to bother my body." quiet a few times she had exceeded what she thought should be possible for her own speed on the last day save the issue of handling that child. "Though I have established we may be able to recruit animals from those wild lands eventually, I spent my time alone but I did see signs of intelligent life." it would be a long road for that however.

"I'd eat them if I could, but I just want to be sure we're ready before engaging back. From past experience The Pitt is the sort that will happily war but will eventually move on if they don't get a rise or if they get bored. If we strike, they will strike back so we should be ready for that before hitting." after-all after the food stealing incident when Prestige refused to slash back, they didn't attack again until recently. Much as she wanted to eat one of their members? She cared more about the safety of the group as a whole, so making sure the group could withstand the lash back with almost no damage was the most important part. "We're better than them but that's no reason to get stupid or under prepared." the best had nothing to prove after-all, the best took the lead and everyone else followed or fell behind like her. "So you're both sure we're ready on the home front." even with a poisoned water source in the desert. If they really wanted to go at this, she'd advise based off her years of warfare and tormenting people, but first she needed to be sure they were ready to blaze the enemy not just poke them with a stick out of pride.

Re: got a touch like a thorn // shp meeting - teef - 01-05-2019

[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

nodding to the silver lion as he entered the area, eyes shifting back to jiyu as they listened dutifully to her report. "for one, I am traveling to tanglewood in an attempt to ease our tensions and to get help in dealing with the poison. my father is more than willing to help grow new herbs after we remove the poisoned soils." they rumbled, stretching out.

"while I am in tanglewood, I am opening sparring between our groups. when things settle with the ascendants, I will pay them a visit as well and offer the same. should we take a look at involving anyone else?" they spoke, laying down the option of searching out more allies for long term.

"the rosebloods are in serious lack of weaponry for our non-elemental members. we should host a raid or trade on or with another group to accumulate these weapons. if we have one who is willing, we can craft some of my scales into basic protective armor for our members." they proffered, mind narrowing into other thoughts.

clearing their throat after a gap in words, they shook their head as if to shake away an itch, announcing, "I will be nesting soon. it is only fair to tell you that it is best to leave me alone while I clutch, unless you want to be dragged into my nest. keep the group away, i have no guarantee that i wont shed blood in that state." they were awkward, embarrassment coloring them.