Beasts of Beyond
Cute Animals !! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Cute Animals !! (/showthread.php?tid=8856)

Cute Animals !! - tikki - 01-03-2019

[align=center][div style="width:60%;overflow:auto;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;text-transform: lowercase;text-align:justify"]I know that some people need some pick-me-ups sometimes, and decided to start a cute animals thread. Here you can post your own animals, or animals you find on the internet, such as the one I will be starting off with.

A streamer I watch has pictures of his cat on Instagram, twitter, etc. and his cat's name is UwU and I love her. She's adorable, lol.

UwU:
I do have my own pets, however, and can/will post pictures of them in this thread later. If someone wants pictures of a specific animal first, let me know! I have a cat, a dog, a gecko, and a rabbit <3

Re: Cute Animals !! - Beatles. - 01-03-2019

oooo, pics of your gecko bby please??? i love those cuties

Re: Cute Animals !! - tikki - 01-03-2019

[align=center][div style="width:60%;overflow:auto;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;text-transform: lowercase;text-align:justify"]ASK AND YOU SHALL RECIEVE

alto:
those are by no means recent, as I don't have her at my new house. But I shall be getting her back when it gets warmer, so she doesn't get too shocked by the cold

Re: Cute Animals !! - tikki - 01-04-2019

double post, but update on UwU

I tweeted at the streamer asking if I could draw fanart ( specifically of her since I only really ever draw animals ) and he tweeted back at me saying that UwU said yes to art and tweeted a picture at me lol

[Image: DwEXjESWoAEN0GL.jpg:large]

Re: Cute Animals !! - Grimm - 01-08-2019

[align=center][div style="max-width: 420px; line-height:120%; font-family: arial; font-size: 8.5pt; text-align: justify; margin-bottom:5px"]such a cute kitty and gecko bb, i love them both

not the best but the very noise but dear bird, he is only a youngun but is doing really well since he has only been with us for a short time
rico:
my aunt's cat who is an utter sweetheart, he is very patient because he lives with my little cousins who are somewhat rough with him, unlike most cats i've met he loves having his belly pet and constantly rolls over to get some pats
shelby:

Re: Cute Animals !! - tikki - 01-08-2019

I love birbs, and the cat looks and sounds like an absolute sweetheart, I'm in love with both

Re: Cute Animals !! - Kicksie - 01-12-2019

[align=center][div style="width: 55%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]blessing y’all with my babies <3

lou:
kobe:
bonus: my grandma’s pup, misty!:

Re: Cute Animals !! - Orion - 01-18-2019

oh my god!! look at these cuties :000
maybe i'll post mine later

Re: Cute Animals !! - minnie. - 02-18-2019

aahh such babes

my cat wouldn't pose for a picture, but get a load of this c h o n k

Spoiler:

Re: Cute Animals !! - Orion - 02-18-2019

THAT