Beasts of Beyond
I SEE FIRE // OPEN, BONFIRE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: I SEE FIRE // OPEN, BONFIRE (/showthread.php?tid=885)

I SEE FIRE // OPEN, BONFIRE - Roy Mustang - 04-24-2018

The sumatran tiger placed his last stick onto his pretty big pile, which wasn't near any part of the territory that could get set on fire. Roy had been assigned an entirely different task this time around, and he decided to put use to the part of the territory he accidentally burned. He hadn't mean to set some parts of it aflame, it had happened far too quickly and his aim hadn't been perfect on the intruder. The pile of sticks he had were all dry, which were in perfect condition to be set on fire. The male let out a sigh, glancing over his shoulder to see the sunset in the west. It was the perfect time for this, the bonfire would probably be best at night.

The flame alchemist let out a sigh, as he lifted his right paw into the air. And then his claws snapped. Almost instantly, there was a spark, and not long after there were flames, heading directly to the large pile. The flames made contact with the pile, the fire instantly spreading to the rest of it. Not too long after, there was a large, controlled. fire in front of him, and smoke in the air. Roy didn't bother to yell to gather people around this time; he is sure anyone will be able to see this bonfire(whether by the flames or smoke in the sky) and smell it. He took a slight step back, sitting himself down on the ground with a soft sigh.

Re: I SEE FIRE // OPEN, BONFIRE - Character Graveyard. - 04-24-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
At the sight and smell of smoke in the air, Lunafreya had raced to the spot where Roy had accidentally set the trees on fire in slight worry. She had been trying to avoid that part of the territory but it seemed that she couldn't as there could be a possible fire.

When the female had arrived to the charred part of the woods- she heaved a sigh of relief. It was just Roy, setting up a bonfire. so she took a seat and let the warmth of the bonfire enter her body.
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: I SEE FIRE // OPEN, BONFIRE - BASTILLEPAW - 04-24-2018

BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS  ✧
the ascendants — kuiper corporal — tags
[div style="background-color: #dedfdf; width: 305px; border-bottom: 1px solid black; border-left: 1px solid black; border-right: 1px solid black; padding: 10px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin: auto; color: black; font-family: Georgia; text-size: 6pt"]
Bastille had been there for Roy's task assignment, so the sight of the alchemist's aura in the distance along with the throbbing glow of fire didn't really alarm him. Sure, there was this little scrabble with Beck, but he highly doubted that muddy little shit would be making another appearance this soon. So, the bengal didn't really rush to get to the others, only really making an effort to show up at all because he saw Luna approaching. As he came to a stop, he eyed the bonfire idly before saying dryly, "Well, looks like your little fire trick is useful for more than just not-killing ghosts."

Re: I SEE FIRE // OPEN, BONFIRE - Suiteheart - 04-25-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]Smoke and fire. When was the last time Suiteheart had smelled and seen that? It had to have been over a year ago when Margaery's garden burned to a crisp. The memory was a sad one, and it was especially painful as Margy had almost been consumed by the fire herself. The smoke had damaged her wife immensely, which made her breathing awful. Needless to say, she would have been somewhat worried about this had she not remember the weekly tasks.

"I gotta say, Roy, this is pretty nice!" The white femme smiled as she padded over to the trio. It was a sweet, little campfire. It was perfect, she noted, as the sun was creeping downward. This was peaceful.
[color=#73B1B7][b]
[color=#73B1B7][b]

Re: I SEE FIRE // OPEN, BONFIRE - NOCTIS - 04-25-2018

it'd been a long whie since noctis had seen fire, though he recognised it immediately. the prince approached with a curious look in his eye, blue hues flicking across each of those that had already approached. roy, he hadn't met him yet, but thanks to suiteheart, he'd now picked up on his name. there was another he didn't quite recognise here but, he kept his curiosities to himself, instead, stopping beside lunafreya. "luna" he greeted quietly before observing the fire curiosly. "how'd you do that?" this time, his speech was directed at roy.

"speech here". — ✯

Re: I SEE FIRE // OPEN, BONFIRE - Amaranth - 04-25-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 450px;; text-align: justify"][size=8pt]Amaranth seemed to arrive late, but the crackling of a fire drew her ever nearer, the fire in her own heart felt like it roared in response to Roy's after he set it alight - he did it with a technique Ammy had never seen before, like the male had used his claws like flint and as she neared closer, she raised an eyebrow.

Amaranth took a seat near Luna and Noctis, but she silently reached out to the fire, using her elementals to take a bit of fire into her paws, staring at it briefly before snuffing it out. "Your claws aren't made of flint, are they?" she asked, the glow from her eyes disappearing as her powers disappeared.

"Speech."