Beasts of Beyond
rocket ships ⚝ arcy's art shop [open] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: rocket ships ⚝ arcy's art shop [open] (/showthread.php?tid=881)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

rocket ships ⚝ arcy's art shop [open] - arcy - 04-24-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:600px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]i wish for hhh death
it's been ages since i opened an art shop lmao. im not really sure why i am, tbh -- my schedule's going to hell in a few weeks, but i guess by then this place will be dead huh lmao. anyways, i dont really have any rules, nor literally any care for professionalism here. I just want the gems(or DA points?? i love DA points) smtime before i give you your art preferably. Additionally, feel free to resize my art to fit signatures or whatever, bc my canvas sizes are absolutely massive im Sorry.
Anyways, I'm only able to draw animals(at least atm), and i definitely encourage art trades in place of currency!!! Just pm me or ask or smthing, skill level doesn't rlly matter. Unless ur better then me. Then I just feel bad. [im kidding but also. why are you Here.]

examples - deviantart is here
headshots:
fullbodies:
itty bitty chibi:
pricing
these were gonna be under 1k but mei yelled at me lmao.
i also accept DA points(ur call on price there, dude) and also tips.
notes: shading, texturing, and all detailwork is frEE!!!! bc my art looks Gross otherwise!! the only thing that is Not is extra characters, which is like,,, 500 gems i guess.
headshots - idk like,,, 4k. this will p have v minimal shading tho bc thats just how it be.
fullbodies - 10k(5000) gems.
itty bitty chibis - complimentary w fullbodies lmfao. however, if u wanna order one separately, probably just,, idk, 600 gems?? theyre v easy u kno

waiting list
i cld p have infinite slots if i wanted bc it only takes like,,, an hour and i sure do love drawing sprees, but thatd just be Stressful.
1 - galexiux // fullbodies // not paid (old prices.)
2 - grimm // fullbody // paid
3 -
4 -
5 -
[needs to pay; sugarnova // fullbody & headshot
sky // fullbody]
[self note ; owe some redo art to nova]

form
absolutely Not.
uhh fashion it however u want. id prefer a reference and a brief description(ft accessories!!!! also, species and breed, if applicable!!!), but if u dont have that, a more detailed description of them. even then ill p add a few extra twists to the design so just,, please. uhh, a brief idea of the characters mood/personality, if u want a specific pose, and if u want a headshot or fullbody. if u dont specify i will, for one, Kill You, and for two, will automatically assume its a fullbody. hhh feel free to mention anything else u want/need. like,, specify what bg aesthetic if u rlly want to

finished stuff:

Re: rocket ships ⚝ arcy's art shop [open] - guts - 04-24-2018

sneaky track uwu

Re: rocket ships ⚝ arcy's art shop [open] - COSMIIX - 04-24-2018

FLINGS SELF AT YOU IN A TRACK

Re: rocket ships ⚝ arcy's art shop [open] - Orion - 04-24-2018

SLAMS SELF DOWN
I NEED THIS IMMEDIATELY BUT I GOTTA WAIT FOR A DECISION BEFORE I REQUEST

Re: rocket ships ⚝ arcy's art shop [open] - chatelaine - 04-30-2018

trACKING UNTIL I GET A GOOD REF OF OCHACO :3c

Re: rocket ships ⚝ arcy's art shop [open] - Una. - 04-30-2018

trACK

Re: rocket ships ⚝ arcy's art shop [open] - skypher - 05-01-2018

hey, can I order 2 fullbodies? One for [member=112]Jacob[/member] and one for [member=52]Ivylee[/member]

ref 1
(03-16-2018, 01:14 PM)jacob w.c. link Wrote: Physical::
✦ sweaters ✦ scarred ✦ bandaged ✦ tall ✦ fluffy ✦
✦ husky/Italian wolf mix
-- While Jacob is technically a wolf dog, his appearance heavily favors the coloring of a husky in both his fur and his eyes. A few months ago, it would have been entirely possible to mistake the boy for being a full husky. However, recently he has grown to be significantly taller and, even though his weight has a tendency to fluctuate frequently, he has gained some muscle mass and overall weight. Despite this new appearance, any intimidation he might have is lessened by the sweaters and patterened bandages he insists on wearing. He has a variety of bandages meant to cover scars that cover most of the right side of his body, including on his torso, legs, neck, and part of his face. The scars on his face end just before his cheekbone and he makes sure to cover it at all times. His sweaters come in a variety of colors including yellow, blue, and green. He makes them himself so each one has a unique knitted pattern with it.

Ref 2:
(03-11-2018, 04:12 PM)Kicksie link Wrote:
♡ — Some Ivylee Art:

fullbody:
headshot:
icon:

I don't have a good ref for characters myself so I figured I'd do something nice instead -w-

and to jake and ivy.... supprise? hehe.

Re: rocket ships ⚝ arcy's art shop [open] - arcy - 05-01-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]whEEZES
thanks for the tracks and interest guys :^))))

@ galexiux finally an excuse to get off my ass and draw snowbounders like i Intended
anyways, sure thing!! thats abt 10k total, and ill get on them right away!! :^))
lmao, shld i @ the rpers or directly message them when theyre done tho

Re: rocket ships ⚝ arcy's art shop [open] - skypher - 05-01-2018

fuk man just dont draw Cry. I only have refs of her cannon form and like. its not very animal-friendly.

Uhhh.... Boi idk? I mean. I guess you can pm it to them. I didnt think very far with this i just wanted to do something nice haha

Re: rocket ships ⚝ arcy's art shop [open] - arcy - 05-10-2018

[align=center][div style=";0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]got everything done after 10 years lmaoo!! well i got the ivy art done a while back but just got the jacob art done earlier.
[member=9]Kicksie[/member] sorry to @ u but heres sm art that was requested 4 u lmao. sorry if anything is kind of off!! ;o
[Image: ivy.png]
not gonna @ velli bc i msged it to them over discord but heres the jacob art
[Image: JACOB.png]