Beasts of Beyond
atlas — o, exploring the territory - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: atlas — o, exploring the territory (/showthread.php?tid=879)

atlas — o, exploring the territory - Amaranth - 04-24-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 450px;; text-align: justify"][size=8pt]Amaranth, upon joining the ascendants, had quickly found a room and made a makeshift bed and home for Khepri, as well as placing some of her plants about - but it struck her that she'd have to find somewhere quiet, safe, private - for her more sun-reliant plants.

Amaranth seemed to stand outside the observatory looking a little lost - her trolley of plants, still half-full with small pot plants of various sizes, by her side. She peered out into the forests and dense shrubbery and sighed. There was the picture room, but that was for everybody - she needed somewhere that was her own. Amaranth, feeling bewildered, looked around, hoping someone would notice and come to help her.

"Speech."

Re: atlas — o, exploring the territory - Starrynight ! - 04-24-2018

//OOC

The weather seemed to be getting nicer and nicer recently. It was putting him in a great mood. The skies were clear and the air was warm. Save for the lack of a breeze at the moment, it was nearly perfect. Regardless, it didn’t bother him in the slightest as he trotted across the territory, a skip in his step and a hum in his throat. It could be said he was patrolling or searching for newcomers, but honestly, he just loved being outside. Nature offered a pristine beauty that just couldn’t be found within closed walls. Starrynight paused when an unfamiliar smell hit his nose. He recognized it, but couldn’t place a face to it. With his curiosity roused, the feline changed directions to follow his twitching nose. His pace picked up once he saw Am... Amber? Was her name Amber? No? Amanda? That didn’t sound right either. He could always ask.

A friendly smile was offered to the distressed observer as he came closer. ”Hello!” he called out once within earshot. Slowing to a halt before her, he continued, ”You look a little upset. Is something wrong? Do you need help?”

ATTACK IN BOLD #876494 - TAGS

Re: atlas — o, exploring the territory - Luciferr - 04-24-2018

Re: atlas — o, exploring the territory - BASTILLEPAW - 04-24-2018

BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS  ✧
the ascendants — kuiper corporal — tags
[div style="background-color: #dedfdf; width: 305px; border-bottom: 1px solid black; border-left: 1px solid black; border-right: 1px solid black; padding: 10px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin: auto; color: black; font-family: Georgia; text-size: 6pt"]
Bastille was on his way out for another restless patrol when he stopped short, eyeing the group that had gathered just outside the Observatory. He recognized two of their newer members, huddled with Starry, and considered them briefly. After a beat, he inhaled a sigh and headed in their direction, figuring he might as well see what was going on before he got as far away from social interaction as he could. "Yo," he supplied in greeting, eyeing the cart of flowers. He'd wait to see what they were up to, seeing how that had already been asked.

Re: atlas — o, exploring the territory - Character Graveyard. - 04-24-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
Lunafreya had found the relationship between Amaranth and her little hermit crab was quite interesting and it was something you wouldn't except to see at all. Upon seeing the bewildered look on the young female's face, Luna walked over and stood next to her apprentice.

"Looking for a place for your plants?" The snowy serval questioned. "I do believe there happens to be a place for them somewhere in the territory, but I don't remember where, because I stumbled across it on accident."
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: atlas — o, exploring the territory - Amaranth - 04-25-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 450px;; text-align: justify"][size=8pt]Amaranth squeaked as she heard Starrynight, turning around to spot the leader. Feeling a little starstruck, she bowed gently - she hadn't met the leader of the Ascendants yet. "A-ah, you must be Starrynight, it's a pleasure to meet you, sir. My name is Amaranth Jones, you can call me Ammy, or AJ." she mewed, before standing up straight again. She opened her mouth to ask for his help, but it seemed more clanmates were here to help.

Flowers, huh? Amaranth actually seemed to like the name - she gave a bewildered but slightly giddy smile. "...and Flowers, apparently. It's nice to meet you, Eternalwar." she mewed, and then she watched as Bastillepaw and Lunafreya arrived; and hearing Lunafreya offer to help, Amaranth beamed. "Ah, yes, if you know somewhere private I could hide out and take care of my plants, that would be wonderful."

"Speech."

Re: atlas — o, exploring the territory - Luciferr - 04-26-2018