Beasts of Beyond
WANTED: SOMEONE WHO KISSED ME / TAGS - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: WANTED: SOMEONE WHO KISSED ME / TAGS (/showthread.php?tid=8749)

WANTED: SOMEONE WHO KISSED ME / TAGS - aureate - 12-27-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]wip tags, will finish these for real after sleep

Riley is a bisexual cis male, about two years old or a bit older. No older than two and a half years. Overall a very warm, friendly personality that is rather easy to understand. He seems simple and doesn't require much in life. Very patient and has an uncanny ability to roll with the punches that life throws him. You will rarely be able to knock him off his stride. Morally good and just a very kind person.

He's a Beauceron mix, probably Rhodesian Ridgeback. Very red coloration, but a strong, stocky dog. Shorter than you would expect from his breed, with warm brown eyes. Wears a dirty, worn white bandanna with a two-headed bear on it. There's probably a picture pinned to the back of it but IDK yet.

playlist:
Wanted by Perry Como
wip

Re: WANTED: SOMEONE WHO KISSED ME / TAGS - aureate - 12-28-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]「☀」 Riley Jennings / Riles, Ri, Smiley Riley; others.
「☀」 Cis Male / Bisexual / Single, missing someone.
「☀」 24-30 Months Old / Ages realistically, I guess?

「☀」 Generation 1 / NPC x NPC / No Living Family
「☀」 Probably running around with Boone, idk lmao.

「☀」 BEAUCERON & BREED REFERENCE | HEALTH: 000/100
— Although Riley himself is not as large as others of his breed, he still manages to be intimidating. With a broad, stocky form and a sturdy strength he attributes to his training, there is little room to underestimate him. However, his intimidating aspects don't overwhelm his appearance. Riley really has earned the nickname "Smiley" with warm brown eyes to match a sunny expression, and an overall sort of softness to his posture. His fur is a rusty red, of moderate length with a few fluffier areas, namely around his neck and chest, though he wears a white bandanna with a two-headed bear emblazoned on it that covers most of his throat.
— INJURIES: list here

「☀」 TRAIT | TRAIT | TRAIT
— PERSONALITY, PARAGRAPH. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum.

「☀」 00/100 PHYSICAL | 00/100 MENTAL | 00/100 POWER DEFENSE | 00/100 P. OFFENSE
「☀」 Difficulty is determined from skill, with an opponent of the same size and experience.
「☀」 Talk more about this skills here.
「☀」 Nonviolent actions may be powerplayed. AND ANY ATTACK NOTES.