Beasts of Beyond
official beasts of beyond chat ❤️ - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: official beasts of beyond chat ❤️ (/showthread.php?tid=8738)

official beasts of beyond chat ❤️ - Orion - 12-26-2018

hey y’all! reminder to stay friendly and follow site rules, otherwise... let’s get this show on the road!

m’name is orion, nice to meet everyone! i run the website. not only this, but i’m a sfx artist and a huge psychology nerd. along with this, i really enjoy watching movies (such as marvel) and television (comedy/drama) on any platform!!

how is everyone??

Re: official beasts of beyond chat ❤️ - woody - 12-27-2018

hello everybody!!!  i'm woody, a junior mod on bob and currently the leader of the rosebloods!!!  i looove video games of all kinds, final fantasy and anything nintendo especially.  i really like to dig into and analyze games i play and movies i watch, so i like to have long conversations about that kind of stuff lol.

ooo im doing good!!  a little jittery on caffeine today cause i spent the day hanging with a relative who's over for the holiday but im having a blast!

Re: official beasts of beyond chat ❤️ - toboggan - 12-27-2018

hi im tobo and im really weird i have four characters but can only play them every other week

my claims to fame are being in a YouTube video with 2M+ views, sitting beside john dunsworth on an airplane, winning a provincial award, and getting into a local newspaper. i will bond with you over food, music, and video games.

im tired because its almost three, and im excited for christmas 2 on the 29th. thought i was getting a labo or ps plus in a huge box for christmas, turned out to be a huge box for clothing.

have yall started on your resolutions yet??

Re: official beasts of beyond chat ❤️ - tikki - 12-27-2018

[align=center][div style="width:60%;overflow:auto;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;text-transform: lowercase;text-align:justify"]hello, I'm tikki and I really like primates ( specifically any type of lemur ) and foxes. I'm also a junior mod here on the site. You can usually find me in the help den and the general board, and sometimes on my subaccount in the ascendants trying to find muse to post lol.

I love to draw and am currently dreading looking for a job next month so I'm kinda hoping I can make an art shop or smth to do instead lol and one day I want to be able to travel the world

I'm doing good this morning, and also my boyfriend and I have decided one of our resolutions is going to be the stereotypical "work out more"

Re: official beasts of beyond chat ❤️ - Orion - 12-28-2018

sksksk hello hello everyone!!

also eyes @ that youtube video thing tobo, as that's actually pretty cool!! i've only done sfx art for a film fest and got nominated for best makeup when it comes to fame :00

honestly, i'm going to try working out more also... but idk if i should wait for the rush at planet fitness to end before i get a membership lol

Re: official beasts of beyond chat ❤️ - Grimm - 12-28-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 420px; line-height:120%; font-family: arial; font-size: 8.5pt; text-align: justify; margin-bottom:5px"]hey there i'm grimm but some might know me as hattrick a laid back dude that loves his bird and knows too much about dragons, dinosaurs, i love discussions about just about anything and am a big horror lover

mm i gotta start on my revolutions but it pretty much is the same of working out more though that isn't necessary at this point cause of the work i'mma be doing next year, later on i'mma get a dump truck license but for now gonna help with the heavy lifting and manual side of things

Re: official beasts of beyond chat ❤️ - Orion - 12-28-2018

a dump truck license?? thats new to me! why that? does it pertain to your job or something??

Re: official beasts of beyond chat ❤️ - arcy - 12-31-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]h!!! HEWWO!!! im arc and im a fandom gremlin. if ive been interested in smthin ive p had a character for it. thats my only personality trait. and art.
i honestly cant do any resolutions? like,, i guess in a way my resolution will be to be a 'better, kinder person' but otherwise i cant really do anything cause im stuck in the rv all day gsdfdsf

Re: official beasts of beyond chat ❤️ - dreamiplier - 12-31-2018

h-hewwo? owo?
lmao my name is imajinary, but i go by dream. im ur resident bts/jin lover and supporter, he owns my heart :,). y'all also probably know me for my stranger things/finn wolfhard & markiplier obsession lmfao
also original characters? tf are those, i only roleplay characters with faceclaims that are based off the person

pfft, resolutions? knowing me i will and then i'll forget about them or just not do it. like i wanna start biking or getting active or some shit ya know, but i know i won't be motivated enough to do it lmao