Beasts of Beyond
punishment + WEEKLY TASKS - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: punishment + WEEKLY TASKS (/showthread.php?tid=871)

punishment + WEEKLY TASKS - Guru - 04-23-2018

MANICURES AND PEDICURES, I'M ALWAYS TIP TOP
Another one of these bullshit things. "WEEKLY TASKS!" came the shrill yell of the caracal as she roamed the jungle and finally settled near a tree. A sigh left her as she laid down. Her eyes were practically rolling into the back of her head, especially when this was the second time she had to host another one of these... things.

Re: punishment + WEEKLY TASKS - bubblegum - 04-23-2018

[align=center]
goldenluxury "goldie" roux — female — the typhoon
her mama was being very loud. what had she said? "weekly tasks"? what the heck was that? she hopped over to the female with an interested expression. why the heck did she say it so loud? maybe she was trying to tell everyone something. she didn't quite understand what, though. or maybe she was giving others something to do! maybe that's what "tasks" meant. "whatcha yelling about? 'weekly tasks'? what is that? is it a thing i can have? i'll do a 'weekly tasks'!" she spoke about as quickly as she thought, swaying back and forth on her paws and she looked to her mother with expectancy.

Re: punishment + WEEKLY TASKS - lilyspoise - 04-24-2018

There are many names in history
but none of them are ours.
lilyspoise ♕ the typhoon ♕ budding flower ♕ tags
Something Lil had learned very quickly that Guru was not a quiet person. In fact, Guru was quite possibly the farthest thing from, but at least at this point in time the caracal was using it to help the Typhoon.
"Weekly tasks are jobs given to members of the clan upon asking for them. It can range from hosting some sort of event, or playing a game with a couple of friends. Anyone can have a weekly task, as long as you ask." Lil explained to Goldie, smiling softly. "I'll take a weekly task too, please."

Re: punishment + WEEKLY TASKS - MADI - 04-24-2018

Re: punishment + WEEKLY TASKS - coldblue - 04-27-2018

no stranger to the danger
COLDBLUE "BLUE" ROUX — MALE — THE TYPHOON — BETA — MEDIUM
"save the best for last, though, ma," drawls the third offspring.

a sleek bengal pelt of soft grays and delicate browns ripple in the light. where his adopted sibling shimmers like gold, coldblue's features resemble luxurious carrara marble. like a grecian statue, his features appear chiseled and flawless, even at his young age. the boy's demeanor appears to be somewhere in-between roman and goldie. less upbeat and talkative then his sister, and more cold than his adopted sibling. but, like roman, blue feels drawn to the comfort of his family, regardless of how much he complains about them.

blue flashes his siblings a winning smile as she strolls over to join them, intense, glacial blue eyes shining with an unreadable emotion. hopefully guru does not give him a terrible task, but coldblue feels like that is a strong possibility given his arrogant announcement of his interest in receiving one. oh well. he is the best, and he knows it, even if he was simply jesting. he can handle the consequences, whatever they may be.
#psychosocial.

Re: punishment + WEEKLY TASKS - Guru - 04-27-2018

MANICURES AND PEDICURES, I'M ALWAYS TIP TOP
[member=48]goldenluxury[/member]
Seeing that Lilyspoise has taken the chance to educate her daughter (which she didn't necessarily want in the first place), Guru moved away from Goldenluxury's question and instead offered a small nod towards the female who answered. "My daughter, you may take a stroll through the Jungle Temple. It's wonders will astound you, sweetie." After all, curiosity ran in the family. She would have to see it sometime. Keeping that curiosity kept inside wouldn't be too beneficial, now would it?

[member=452]lilyspoise[/member]
"And you," her words came. Guru's fell on Lily once again. "Round up the citizens and teach them your lessons in medicine. We owe you one." As of right now, there were no doctors. Teaching their members would be beneficial, especially with Tanglewood breathing down their scruffs.

[member=476]ROMAN —[/member] (i love that post template oml)
Now this kitten was unfamiliar. Unknowingly to her, Pincher had adopted Roman, but she would come to her senses later on after the news comes out. For now, Guru pursed her lips momentarily, eyes narrowing at the sight between her. "How about..." she grumbled on, "You prank someone, sweetie?" Pincher, perhaps? Another kitten? Argus? Who knew what possibilities lied.

[member=469]coldblue[/member]
"Ah, you know it, sweetie," she cooed towards Coldblue. "Take a trip to the Kraken's Cenote, dear. You'll enjoy the blue waters that match your eyes and the torches that match the flame within your personality." Now, she had to admit that Goldenluxury had gotten the best task in her opinion, but this one would do.