Beasts of Beyond
plot with my bois - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plotting (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: plot with my bois (/showthread.php?tid=8665)

plot with my bois - axiom - 12-20-2018

[align=center]
Ardent Ninazu Harbringer, leader of the Pitt
Recently ascending to leadership after Stryker stepped down, Ninazu is looking to statement. She's coldly calculating and doesn't get attached to anything. The only thing she cares about is her freedom. Right now, she's almost 3 years old and still transitioning from being a combat medic to a war commander.

She's open to most things, but especially to capturing, torturing, and murdering others. Want some shit done to your character? Ninazu can do it -- she's got mental manipulation and no morals, as well as other powers to rough someone up physically. Of course, she's also open to friends, friends with benefits, one night stands, ect sort of relationships; but she doesn't tend to get attached unless she considers the other person intelligent enough to be worth her time. If you have a plot in mind, though, feel free to ask!

She's closed to being captured, tortured, and killed. She's also closed to romance and litters.

Vale Aston, former human of the Ascendants
A pagan former human witch, Vale is fucking confused as hell about this new world. She performed a ritual to send her and her brother to a new world -- which would hopefully be more accepting of his homosexuality and less sexist for her -- but she fucked it up and they ended up as animals. Her tags are currently a work in progress but she's an adult woman that's loud-spoken and stubborn. Basically she's a reckless ENTP.

She is open to romance, friends, one night stands kinda deals, interrogating y/c about the world, practicing magic with people, sparring practice, ect ect. Basically throw plots at me pls.

She is closed to death, torture, capture, and litters. The usual yeah?

Re: plot with my bois - AMUNET - 12-23-2018

Hey! I was wondering if Ninazu would be open to capturing ament? he is one year old raptor and i'm looking for some internal development for him, and a lot of new scars! He is a savage so it'll be easy to compel him to follow her to the pitt & could be used like an attack dog until he breaks out of her hold? Any idea's you got yourself would be great aaa

Re: plot with my bois - axiom - 12-23-2018

[align=center]
Yesss that would be great! Ninazu could use mental manipulation or tbh just win a big fight with brute strength to inadvertently establish herself as his alpha.

He could totally follow her around and be an aggressive attack dog, too, she'd find that amusing.

oof yeah that sounds perfect! Would you be alright with a big fight thread then? Who makes?

Re: plot with my bois - axiom - 12-23-2018

[align=center]
Yessss big fight thread. I can make it tomorrow or you could make it if you want it made earlier!

that works for me! haha, it'll give me some time to find my muse for him ^^"

Re: plot with my bois - axiom - 12-27-2018

[align=center]
aHHH sorry for making it kinda late, been busy with holidays and a little swamped with threads tbh