Beasts of Beyond
begin again // gift for stella - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: begin again // gift for stella (/showthread.php?tid=8651)

begin again // gift for stella - teef - 12-20-2018

ARISIDE LANECES
✯ — GIVE ME A CHANCE TO CATCH MY BREATH
space
only a fool would have missed the sadness in the young femme when she had showed up at the secret santa event. ariside had felt her heart go out to the girl, she knew pain well, more intimately than any lover before it.

so now, here she was, carrying a clean cloth in her jaws. within it though? those were the precious items she was bringing with her to give the young lass. there were some sugary treats, and some works from her forge, having cooled off the last while.

clearing her throat, the tigress would clap out in a smoke-thickened voice, "hello! I bring gifts for a certain lass -- is there a stella here?"

she wanted to see the look on the girl's face when she received the gifts that ariside had prepared, and also to adjust one or two things on the gifts as she truly hadn't got the chance to grab the femme's size.

[member=2806]stella[/member]

//woot woot 100 posts lmao//
space
✯ — FEMALE. RB & SH. MODERATE-HIGH. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: begin again // gift for stella - MYNTHE - 12-25-2018

Another gift for someone it seemed. Someone who wasn't her. Though this time the gift was sugary sweets, not exactly meat like the last gift someone gave someone else. She had been on her way to look around the volcano in curiosity when she heard the distant voice of Ariside. Invaders? Even worse, the Pitt possibly? The thought made her on edge and she would approach the source of the voice slowly, slipping through the place until finally she arrived to her destination. A tigress much bigger than her with a cloth that held mysteries unknown to Mynthe. Hiding in any coverage she could find, the woman watched the scene for a few moments. She didn't know anyone named Stella, but they had probably been a member she didn't know yet. Besides, the tigress didn't stink of Pitt stench so she would allow herself to slightly relax. Though she would remain in the coverage just in case anything else happened.
[glow=black,2,300]TAGS[/glow]

Re: begin again // gift for stella - stella - 12-26-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family: arial; line-height: 109%; text-align: left; padding: 20px;font-size: 12px;"]days and nights had passed since signing up to that quaint little exchange game event, the one that the typhoon was holding. the moon held more and more control over the weeks and it had kept stella admittedly very busy trying arduously to maintain her crops as to not lose any of them in the harsh months. she had read somewhere that singing helped them grow. it was at least worth a shot, huh?

somewhere in the midst of all the boring and dull daily life the girl had forgotten the event altogether. something that would be now eating up in stella's mind, guilt corrupting her thoughts when she would see the efforts that the partner stella been assigned to had taken.

on the horizon, sitting patiently by the border's invisible presence, stella could see the familiar figure of the sunhaven woman. she knew her face from the event, knew her name from the slip goldie had given her, knew even her hobbies and desires this christmas, but had never even uttered a single word to her. it was admittedly a bit daunting to approach her.

coming up from behind mynthe, the girl observed how defensive the other had become at the sight of the sunhaven ally - in fact it was the fellow crewmate that had alerted the hybrid to something of importance happening. the woman wasn't someone the child recognised - did the other girl even know about allies? "she's from an allied group, she's friendly." chiming in to the perturbed crewmate, attention diverted from mynthe to ariside completely. things brought with the woman from sunhaven intrigued the girl so much, lavender hues trying to get a better glance at what ariside had brought for the little girl to no avail. "hello? i am stella rosario, it's a pleasure to meet you. ariside?" bearing a solemn face despite the warm words, stella was truly pleased with the sight of the ally even if she had a hard time showing that visually.

tags

Re: begin again // gift for stella - teef - 12-30-2018

ARISIDE LANECES
✯ — GIVE ME A CHANCE TO CATCH MY BREATH
space
the tigress tipped her head as first mynthe then stella appeared. clearing her throat she bowed her head, "hello miss stella. I came bearing your Christmas gifts. here." she murmured as she stepped close enough to set down her bundle of gifts, wrapped in a baby blue piece of fabric.

her ears twitched, unsure of how the girl would respond to the items she had hand-- wait, paw-crafted? partially bubbling with her own inner excitement for the lass to open the gifts, she waited, schooling her inner child that had long been dormant.

"there are a few pieces I might need to readjust for your size. do feel free to try them on, though." she advised quietly, recounting over the twin set of rose gold necklaces with a sun and moon carefully crafted from a few precious stones, the stones nestled in delicate metalwork. there were a few simple bracelets, one or two inlaid with pearls.

of course, she was no Baker, so the treats might be a little less ... appetizing in appearance than they were in taste. she had followed the recipe, but her paws were not suited for decorating sugary cookies and little cakes. they were more finetuned to metal working and casting.
space
✯ — FEMALE. RB & SH. MODERATE-HIGH. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.