Beasts of Beyond
heres to another // flower crowns (wt) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: heres to another // flower crowns (wt) (/showthread.php?tid=8646)

heres to another // flower crowns (wt) - teef - 12-19-2018

ARISIDE LANECES
✯ — GIVE ME A CHANCE TO CATCH MY BREATH
space
sitting in front of one of the colored houses out by the water, kade had assembled a large assortment of flowers and blooms, her eyes filled with amusement.

she sat back from the flat stones she had set the flowers out on, a grin on her lips as she waved her tail once or twice. she was waiting for her first "client" to show up, humored by the idea of weaving blooms together, especially at this time of year.
space
✯ — FEMALE. RB & SH. MODERATE-HIGH. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: heres to another // flower crowns (wt) - Dimitri - 12-20-2018

[table][tr][td]
”Lovely Ariside, how did you know those colors would look good on me?” Oh, he was excited to see her again. It made his heart thump and adrenaline run with a sense of danger- Ariside was so much bigger than him. His submissive self loved it, but his dominant side wanted her to feel the same way he felt. Exilerated and interested- mostly. Donovan, carefully watching his steps for dust and dirt, stopped near the stones, and didn’t sit. Too dirty. This is why he was an indoor kitty.

What a dangerous, lovely gal.
"But you know, Red is my color...” he said, batting his big red eyes at her.

// sometimes I ghost out for two weeks then post and that just how it be
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: heres to another // flower crowns (wt) - guts - 12-20-2018

LION-SPIRITED { .:*・°☆ } ——— [size=10pt]info
Her brain had been a chaotic mess lately. She liked having control over her emotions, that being the one thing in this life she could have a handle on, and yet she had gone and lost that, too. She wasn't sure what was wrong with her, why she thought so much about that one day. Damn it all.

She managed to hide her inner turmoil quite well, though. Masking things was something she did well. She puts on her best face, usual trade-mark smirk curling on her muzzle as she strides up, tail flicking behind her. It was nice to see her, at least on a friendly, not-awkward level. Then she registers their other clan-mates presence.

Face contorting slightly, Ymir listens to what the other was saying, obviously not very happy to hear such things aimed at Kade. Or--Ariside? What the hell? She turns back to the tigress then, eyes silently searching her face for some sort of explanation. But she doesn't wait long to find one, a glower overtaking her face as she turns, stalking away without a single word. "character's speech."

Re: heres to another // flower crowns (wt) - teef - 12-20-2018

ARISIDE LANECES
✯ — GIVE ME A CHANCE TO CATCH MY BREATH
space
laughter fell from her lips, blue eyes humored by donovan's words, the tigress watching the white tom warmly. calling out in humor she responded, "oh I know it's your colour darling, what with the fire lighting up your fur a few nights back." she laughed gently, grinning like a jackal.

what was emotion really? some sort of moral. and her morals were all over the place, had been since childhood. her mind flitted briefly to her gang in their own groups, a pained concern piercing her heart.

her gaze flew upwards as she caught ymir's scent, her heart setting to hammering away relentlessly. she watches in an almost mute horror as ymir's smirk fell away and the other woman turned to leave. giving a half startled noise, kade rose to her paws, immediately setting off to follow the she-wolf, calling out after her, "ah, ymir! wait up!" she turned her head back to donovan, "sorry dono. I'll be right back, hold the fort for me?" she asked before taking off after ymir.
space
✯ — FEMALE. RB & SH. MODERATE-HIGH. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: heres to another // flower crowns (wt) - Dimitri - 12-27-2018

[table][tr][td]
  Donovan felt his skin tingle at the mention of their night together, and found himself staring up at her with his big red eyes.

Then he watched her leave, and his skin tingled again at the pet name. Oh.... she was going to do things to him. He nodded, watching her chase after the other animal.

[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]