Beasts of Beyond
to dream → 12/18 meeting - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: to dream → 12/18 meeting (/showthread.php?tid=8638)

to dream → 12/18 meeting - calliope - 12-19-2018

Time sure did fly. It felt like days ago since she had called their first ever meeting. Sadly, she couldn't say that the conditions of this meeting were much better. At least, visually they weren't. The feline stood on the same makeshift pedestal in the barn, just wishing she could stand on a more suitable platform. Still, good things would come to those who wait, so she would make do with what she had.

"Paradise Valley citizens, please come to the barn for a meeting," her voice rang out. Adjusting the flower crown on her head, she watched as everybody entered the barn and found their seats, taking note of who showed up. "Welcome, everyone. Thanks for coming!" Not the most elegant way to start a meeting, but it was a way to do so nonetheless.

"As some of you may know, we held try-outs for high positions a couple weeks ago. We came to some conclusions for our rankings," she explained, giving a quick not-so-subtle glance at the few members that would be later mentioned. "First off, we've got Tomislav and Frenchrenegade  for Sepal.  They'll be in charge of healing y'all so stay on their good side," she chuckled. "In other news, we've got Locus and Hana for Sapwoods. Congratulations, everyone!" she paused, waiting for any other congratulations or well wishes from the members before moving on.

"In other news, we are hosting our monthly nymph maze. So if you're interested in getting a nymph companion, make sure to be there." She really hoped everyone would manage to show up; the nymphs were rather unruly creatures, yet they seemed to behave and thrive when they were with a resident. The girl had always grown fond of nymphs and their companions, as they truly seemed to connect the local members with the valley's natural world. "The greenhouse is also finally open. I'll explain everything a bit more in detail later, but it's all a bit of a joinin' tradition. Can't wait to see you all there!" She paused for a few seconds, before deciding to read off her next event. "We also have weekly tasks up, so if you want a fun little activity, I'll give you one,"

The pace of the clan had been rather slow lately, but that was not something she was all that concerned about. Still, the clan could host quite a few more members and she was looking forward to them being there in the future. "Finally, I'd like to thank everyone for joinin' this clan. I know I said it last meeting, but I know y'all are going to have great lives here, and you'll vastly improve the valley. I'm looking in on bringing more members, and if you can help that'd be great. Feel free to bring in friends, family, anyone-" she cut herself off, realizing she may be asking for a bit too much. "'Course this isn't required; you just being here is enough. Thanks everyone! Meeting dismissed."

//
→ congratulations to [member=2994]tomislav[/member], [member=2664]FrenchRenegade[/member]  [sepals], [member=3018]LOCUS[/member] and [member=2966]Hana[/member]  [sapwoods] on your promotions!
weekly tasks are up!
the nymph maze event is up
→ the greenhouse is now open, event link coming soon!
→ divinity is looking for ways to get new members into the clan! this means that mass adopts are up! feel free to sign up if you're interested!

Re: to dream → 12/18 meeting - guts - 12-19-2018

It doesn't take him long to join those gathered after hearing Divinity's call, the panther soundlessly lurking into the barn and taking his place towards the back. The chatter quieted as their leader began, his head lifting to settle dark eyes on the female. Usually he only held minimal interest in these gatherings, but when she mentioned the try-outs, he found himself perking up and listening in closer.

When his name was announced, he simply nodded, not letting the inner triumph show on his face. He wasn't the proud or egotistical type, but he allowed himself the luxury from time to time. A few of other members turned to him, wishing him well, which he met with a grateful nod their way. When all the congratulating was done, Locus focused back on the meeting at hand, taking in her words.

He had heard some of this nymph maze, but he still wasn't completely sure what to make of it. These spirits seemed to be a highly regarded thing here in Paradise Valley, especially since it kept their wrath at bay, but he himself wasn't so certain. Perhaps he would go just to see what it was all about.

"speech"