Beasts of Beyond
Super paradise i held onto - plot with bloodthirsty native of the typhoon? - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plotting (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Super paradise i held onto - plot with bloodthirsty native of the typhoon? (/showthread.php?tid=8611)

Super paradise i held onto - plot with bloodthirsty native of the typhoon? - Whisper - 12-18-2018

[table][tr][td]
[Image: a.gif]
[/td][td]
BOY KING
"take me into your heart , accept me as your savior nail me to the fucking cross and let me be reborn" — an antagonist with a silver tongue , a pirate with nothing to loose and everything to gain . vaas montenegro ; he who lives to fight demons should be weary he himself does not become one ." it's not like i am fucking crazy — "
[/td][/tr][/table]
* sets vaas down *

Alright so vaas *points* is a lazy boi who is currently running from his problems . running from his problems means running away from home - in short bursts. Interacting with people , and generally becoming a menace to society . SO , while i am running development through him at a rate that proceeds the velocity of sound - he is open to plots ! Interactions ! destroying the world and watching it burn - all from your character's eyes! This , and more ! interested yet ?

PERSONAlITY - GENERAL

Open to;
- interaction / introduction threads
- rivalry / enemy threads
- being a menace in y/c general vicinity
- giving fake confessions of love in grotesque ways
- mentoring characters in common native traditions
- learning other cultures & languages
- one night stands / Friends or enemies with benefits relationship
- fighting
- capture (both getting captured and capturing others)
- maim (scars are appreciated :>)

Maybe open to;
| I am open to any ideas ! |

Closed to;
> Long term relationships

Re: Super paradise i held onto - plot with bloodthirsty native of the typhoon? - ROSEMARY - 12-18-2018

[align=center]
weird friendship with fellow sadist rosemary? i can see them becoming friends / fwb and then having a rather violent falling out

Re: Super paradise i held onto - plot with bloodthirsty native of the typhoon? - Whisper - 12-18-2018

Sounds good! How would you recon they'd first meet?

would you like to make the thread , or me?

Re: Super paradise i held onto - plot with bloodthirsty native of the typhoon? - ROSEMARY - 12-18-2018

[align=center]
i could have rosemary wander close to the typhoon's territory -- say on the mainland that their land bridge connects to -- and they could meet there? she would probably be collecting medical supplies or skinning something tbh

i could make it if you'd like!

Re: Super paradise i held onto - plot with bloodthirsty native of the typhoon? - Whisper - 12-18-2018

that works! If you could that'd be amazing While i work on replies c:

Re: Super paradise i held onto - plot with bloodthirsty native of the typhoon? - Character Graveyard. - 01-13-2019

Kassandra and Vaas could be friends with benefits? She had a troubled childhood (she was thrown off a cliff by her stepfather) so maybe they could both complain about their families?