Beasts of Beyond
VISION BLURRY {{ weekly tasks - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: VISION BLURRY {{ weekly tasks (/showthread.php?tid=8606)

VISION BLURRY {{ weekly tasks - ninazu - 12-18-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
I WISH YOU COULD SEE THE WICKED TRUTH
CAUGHT UP IN A RUSH, IT'S KILLING YOU
With a lash of her tail, the lioness settled next to one of the pillars in the strategist temple. With the large space, she planned on using it for more group-wide sessions -- ranging from weekly tasks to the next bout of erudite tryouts. But she pushed those thoughts aside for now, knowing that she needed to shift her focus from her personal to-do list to the to-do list she could dump on the members of the Pitt.

"Gather for the weekly tasks!" she called out, her voice echoing throughout the temple's walls. She already saw the first few members wander in, though she decided to wait to hand out tasks until a few gathered closer to her. Angrily shouting her orders out across the hall just wasn't her style.
WRITTEN BY AXIOM * TAGS

Re: VISION BLURRY {{ weekly tasks - RHIANNON - 12-18-2018

―――― In a rushed mobile post, Rhia approached, edging carefully along the sides of the gathering crowd as she navigated with careful, low pawsteps. "Me, madam," her sweet voice rose in answer to the call, sitting briefly as she waited patiently for her turn.
  [color=#af7181][b]

Re: VISION BLURRY {{ weekly tasks - Stryker - 12-18-2018

[div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10.2pt; font-family: arial;"][align=center]
[glow=#000,2,300]☣ —[/glow] Another week, more weekly tasks. Stryker per usual wasn't enthused but seeing that Ninazu was delivering rather interesting ones lately, he couldn't necessarily complain. "Me, madam," he mocked sarcastically.

Re: VISION BLURRY {{ weekly tasks - guts - 12-18-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia;"]Cosette wasn't quite sure what to do with herself. She felt somewhat lost, but she still found her way over at Ninazu's call, turning blank eyes onto the other female. "[glow=black,2,300]I'll take one.[/glow]" she says, glancing over at Stryker with a pang of annoyance.

"[glow=black,2,300]speech[/glow]"

Re: VISION BLURRY {{ weekly tasks - ninazu - 12-18-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
I WISH YOU COULD SEE THE WICKED TRUTH
CAUGHT UP IN A RUSH, IT'S KILLING YOU
The marauder's fire-tipped tail flicked as she watched the three walk in, eyes growing distant as she puzzled over the best duties to hand out. "Rhiannon, stock up on herbs. Whether that means picking the plants from the territory or trading for them with other groups... I don't care, just get it done," Ninazu stated with a flick of her right ear. She was just glad she didn't need to worry about that nonsense as much anymore.

"Stryker, take a shit in Sunhaven's territory. Figuratively or literally, just make sure they know you were there and that they're a bunch of weak idiots for letting it happen," she continued, a slight grin forming on her maw. Ninazu didn't usually smile, but that was a damn funny thought. Looking over at serval, her expression slid back into her usual resting bitch face as she stated, "Cosette, find someone to practice sparring with." Healers were traditionally the most vulnerable members on the battlefield, and Ninazu wouldn't tolerate that in the Pitt -- besides, a fight always got her mind off of her feelings, so Cosette might benefit from that.

[member=3077]RHIANNON[/member]
[member=1738]Stryker[/member]
[member=2048]COSETTE[/member]
WRITTEN BY AXIOM * TAGS

Re: VISION BLURRY {{ weekly tasks - Stryker - 12-19-2018

[div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10.2pt; font-family: arial;"][align=center]
[glow=#000,2,300]☣ —[/glow] Oh.

That's not what he expected. Stryker just nodded strangely and proceeded to wander off... He couldn't say he wasn't pleased though.