Beasts of Beyond
your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky / open, important - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky / open, important (/showthread.php?tid=860)

your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky / open, important - Margaery - 04-22-2018

[glow=GLOWCOLOR,2,300]▶ MARGAERY FOLIE - tags - THE ASCENDANTS - OBSERVER - SHE/HER- FELINE ◀[/glow]
She had mulled over doing this for a long time, unsure if it was a good idea, a safe idea. Things were okay right now and, as far as she was concerned, nobody suspected a thing. Why would she jeopardize that? Would Suiteheart be angry? It's a chance I have to take, She thought with a frown, padding closer and closer to the Grand Circle. If she was going to do this, she was going to do it publicly. It was the only way.

[color=black]"Hotelsuites?" Suiteheart, [color=black]"I have something to tell you." Oh how she wished she could confess how much she loved her, how much she wished they didn't have to maintain this terrible facade. She had lied so much in her life about so much of her life... but she didn't want to do this anymore, she couldn't. So something was going to have to change.

[color=black]"I... I think that we should, uhm... I think..." She paused, hesitating. This wasn't a good idea, her brain decided last minute, but she was going to do it anyways because.. why not?

[color=black]"I think you should be my girlfriend."

Re: your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky / open, important - Suiteheart - 04-23-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"][the title lyrics... i'm weeping you thot]

As her name was called, she padded forth. Curiosity could be seen burning brightly in her baby blue orbs while she peered up at Margaery. What was this? Why was her wife making a public announcement? She had no idea what this was about, and she was almost worried. Their entire lives in the Ascendants thus far had been lies. Was Margy coming clean?

"Yeah?" she inquired, watching as others began to gather around. She was beginning to worry even worse as Margaery continued to speak. A confession was on the horizon; she could feel it. Suite's heartbeat quickened. She listened carefully.

A confession there was indeed, but not quite as Suiteheart had expected. Instead, she found herself grinning at the words. Secrets were not spilled but feelings were. "I think... I think that's a great idea," the white feline purred, still smiling.

Wife turned girlfriend. Wasn't that funny?

Re: your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky / open, important - BASTILLEPAW - 04-23-2018

BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS  ✧
the ascendants — kuiper corporal — tags
[div style="background-color: #dedfdf; width: 305px; border-bottom: 1px solid black; border-left: 1px solid black; border-right: 1px solid black; padding: 10px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin: auto; color: black; font-family: Georgia; text-size: 6pt"]
Margy's voice was one of the few that Bast would not completely ignore. He wasn't quite what it was about her and Suite, but the two were tolerable. Perhaps it was just the intrigue that surrounded them, the subtle suspicion that they were hiding something, or maybe Bast had a greater attachment to his mother's Clan system than he had initially thought. Maybe the simple fact that Marg (and likely Suite) were from the same areas was what produced this sense of kinship, the idle draw. Bast was mildly surprised by the possibility -- though those lands were also the lands of his past lives, he had never felt any particular loyalty to their groups. He'd never liked Frenchpaw's home or her friends. Why should he care about shared birth grounds now?

Regardless of the reasons, he found himself heading in the direction of her call now, his head throbbing dully after a swift patrol. The sight out Suite's aura heading towards Margy's as well had his interest piqued, and he picked up the pace slightly, coming to a stop a few paces away from them just in time to catch the end of the exchange.

Bast stared at them, slowly processing this abrupt change of pace before he arched a skeptical brow. Strange, that. One might even say... suspicious. "Not to be the buzzkill," he drawled, flatly. He looked very much like he did not care about being the buzzkill. "But don't you have a wife?" He gave Margy a pointed look, as if asking her to reveal that Suite was in fact that wife. (Okay, unlikely, but still -- something was up, here. Bast refused to believe that these two were strangers who fell in love quickly. Maybe Margy didn't have a wife and it'd all been a cover for her secret affair with Suite, or some shit like that.)