Beasts of Beyond
— take me the way i am ; intruder - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: — take me the way i am ; intruder (/showthread.php?tid=8597)

— take me the way i am ; intruder - kilgore - 12-17-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 60%; height: auto; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; line-height: 13px; border-bottom: 5px COLOR solid; padding-bottom: 5px; color: COLOR;"]He was so very angry.

And rightfully so! How dare these mean animals capture Ninazu? She was such a nice, loving cat! The nicest he'd ever met, he reckoned; maybe he didn't get her herb-thingy, but that's fine, because not everybody liked the same things. Even so, here he was, on the Rosebloods' border lookin' like he was gonna crack some skulls. He'd gotten lost a few times, evident by his slightly confused look and the way his eyes kept going back-and-forth to check if he was in the right place (don't tell anyone, but he mighta ran into an angry snake a while back that kept nippin' at his heels and makin' to strike him and oooh, that was mighty scary, he might've peed a little). The adolescent's fur was ruffled and sandy, smelling strongly of The Pitt. As he looked around a bit more, he frowned.

This place was stupid. It was ugly, too. Ugly people lived here, so it made sense.

Kilgore might've looked a bit pathetic standing there, scraping his claws in the sand and huffing n' puffing, but he was too busy being so darn angry to notice. "Hey!" he yelled. "Y'all better give me my friend back! I ain't jokin' this time, I gotta friend back in The Pitt and his name's Stryker and he's gonna rip y'all to shreds if he sees your faces! Ninazu's a sweet lady and I don't know what she did to make you angry but that doesn't excuse such baloney behavior!" he paused. Brightened up immediately, and started wagging his tail, "Oh, and I'll get ya too. I'll rip ya to shreds. Grrr." he snapped his jaws and began running in place, hyper as can be.

/feel free to knock some sense into him! :^)

Re: — take me the way i am ; intruder - Stryker - 12-17-2018

[div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10.2pt; font-family: arial;"][align=center]
[glow=#000,2,300]☣ —[/glow] BBY NO!! tracking

Re: — take me the way i am ; intruder - sephiroth - 12-17-2018

[Image: tumblr_oftn227QSX1ux6jc9o3_400.gif]
SEPHIROTH
MALE — ROSEBLOODS — PHARAOH — HOVER FOR TAGS
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]A deep rumble of laughter rang from the distant sands as the otherworldly looking lion approached, muscular shoulders shaking with his chuckle as he approached the young Pittian canine.  Sephiroth had an amused look on his facial features, his intensely colored eyes bright with a faint glow as he looked down at Kilgore.  The Pharaoh would not attack a child, especially one that intrigued him with his foolish courage like this.  But he could have his fun.

"If Stryker wants your little healer back so badly, he can come and get his revenge himself instead of sending a petulant child."  Sephiroth's voice was a silken purr, lips upturned in an amused smile that conveyed nothing positive.  Dangerous aura still ebbed off of the lion's large body; Kilgore had gotten themselves into a volatile situation that most likely wouldn't end well.  "And it sounds like he himself has the self control of a tantruming boy.  Pathetic really.  Especially if all he can send to get his message across is an actual child.  Or, if you want this Ninazu so badly...you're free to join her among our prisoners.  You could be an amusing bargaining chip."

The lion would look at Kilgore patronizingly, smug and arrogant and all his worst qualities coming to light.  His claws were still sheathed, but Sephiroth was known for his sudden outbursts of madness.  "I highly suggest running along before bad happens, little one.  Lest I take you to join our prisoners, or poke around in your little head to see how it works and find out what you fear most.  Judging by your foolish courage, I bet U could find some very interesting things in there if i picked around enough."