Beasts of Beyond
come with me now | private + starry - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: come with me now | private + starry (/showthread.php?tid=858)

come with me now | private + starry - BASTILLEPAW - 04-22-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS  ✧
the ascendants — kuiper corporal — tags
[div style="background-color: #e3dfdf; width: 305px; border-bottom: 1px solid black; border-left: 1px solid black; border-right: 1px solid black; padding: 10px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin: auto; color: black; font-family: Georgia; text-size: 6pt"]
Bastille was on edge, that was clear enough. The incident with Indi and the pressing need to locate Luna before he lost her too (he had to remind himself that he didn't lose Indi, that she wasn't part of this lifetime) was gnawing at him. He'd been restless and twitching for weeks, long before Luna went missing, but the worry for his mentor was making him agitated. He wanted to go and harass Tanglewood now, but first things first.

Starry had looked fucking exhausted at the meeting. He absolutely was not his usual, bouncy, happy self -- and Bast wanted to know what the fuck was going on. He was going to lose his shit if there was something amiss with Starry, too, he could just feel it. The tension in his body was high, and he felt like a coiled spring as he briskly followed Starry as the Seraph left the meeting.

"Starry, wait," he said, sliding in front of the Seraph before he could escape Bast and his critical stare. He eyed Starry thoroughly, scowling as he hunted for visible injuries, before he accused, "Something's wrong. What happened? Are you hurt?" He narrowed his eyes at the older male suspiciously. "You're clearly not okay."

[member=130]Starrynight ![/member]

Re: come with me now | private + starry - Starrynight ! - 04-24-2018

//OOC

Starrynight had been trudging off the same way he’d trudged in. Stars, he just wanted a nap. It would replenish his energy and he would feel so much better. As Bastille wheeled in front of him, the Astral Seraph’s face twisted into a look of exasperation. It was nice that Bastille cared for his well-being, but he just wanted to be left alone for a little bit. All the excitement from the meeting had mustered up a little energy, which now coursed through his veins as highly conductive blood, but he was still exhausted. He might’ve used a little more on the generator than he’d intended, but it would keep it going for that much longer.

For a moment, Starrynight was silent as his dulled (was it less pinkish than usual?) stare met the fireball’s. ”No, ‘m not hurt or anythin,’” he answered at last. ”I’m just tired. I wanna take a nap for a li’l while.” His mood was souring. He wasn’t going to replenish much energy while he was awake and moving around. He felt weak, and he didn’t like it. ”Can I go now?”

ATTACK IN BOLD #876494 - TAGS

Re: come with me now | private + starry - BASTILLEPAW - 04-24-2018

BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS  ✧
the ascendants — kuiper corporal — tags
[div style="background-color: #dedfdf; width: 305px; border-bottom: 1px solid black; border-left: 1px solid black; border-right: 1px solid black; padding: 10px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin: auto; color: black; font-family: Georgia; text-size: 6pt"]
Bastille's ice blue stare narrowed even more, and he huffed. "Yeah, right. Because our typical happy go-lucky Starry usually drags his feet and looks ready to pass out in the middle of meetings," he snapped sarcastically, making no move to budge even after Starry made it clear he didn't feel like chatting. He wasn't particularly impressed with this stand-offish attitude, and had very little patience at the moment for bullshit.

"Clearly something is not okay," he said, flatly, giving Starry a critical once over, "Your energy is low. Your paws aren't active. You look like fucking hell. Don't give me that tired bullshit, Starry. You know Luna is already missing, out there in danger somewhere, and we can't just let you go confronting Beck about her looking like you're going to fall over at any moment. What the fuck is going on with you?"