Beasts of Beyond
me oh my, im that ghost / MEETING 12/11 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: me oh my, im that ghost / MEETING 12/11 (/showthread.php?tid=8478)

me oh my, im that ghost / MEETING 12/11 - sephiroth - 12-11-2018

[Image: tumblr_oftn227QSX1ux6jc9o3_400.gif]
SEPHIROTH
MALE — ROSEBLOODS — PHARAOH — HOVER FOR TAGS
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]Sephiroth hadn’t exactly explored the new territory much.  His first priority once he descended into the hub that the Rosebloods would now call him was to find something to drink, and to relax his tired legs for a short while.  He managed to find a small waterway somewhere in the settlement, and had laid himself by it while lapping at the clear water calmly.  For once it seemed like everything had settled well enough.  His clan was hardy and strong, they would survive, they would stand above all others even when at their worst.

Mother’s presence became comforting to him, her essence lingering about his pleasantly as she hummed quiet thoughts and words to him.  Her promise of answers would come very soon, she assured him, very soon.  The lion went with it, desperate for some explanation of the feelings he had, fragmented visions, a need to be above.

His search of self would have to wait, he had his group to tend too.  They had just arrived, he had no official place to speak with them from yet, so for now the silver Pharaoh, not as mad as before, would slink to what his senses told him was the center of the ancient settlement.  He parted his jaws in a typical lion-ish roar, exposing glinting fangs to the open air as he summoned his group.  There was a small platform that he stepped onto, very similar to the one in their previous territory.  It wouldn’t be a permanent meeting place for sure, but for now it would suffice.

”Rosebloods.”  Sephiroth would practically purr as much as his biology allowed, eyes on his groupmates as per the usual.  He looked tired from the journey, but strong.  Not the half-mad lunatic he had been before arriving, but a creature with a certain elegance about him as well as danger underneath the surface.  He paused for a heartbeat, his tail swaying about softly as he spoke.  ”I am very pleased that we have managed to find ourselves our new home.  I encourage everybody to settle in and find themselves a place to sleep, and explore the territory and report back to me with anything important.  I myself will be doing investigating after this.”

”There have been other developments.  Welcome to Hebi and Kade, we very much appreciate having you two with us.  If anybody else has joined us during the journey, I extend my welcome to you as well.”  The travel had occupied his brain, so any newcomers might have gotten lost in the shuffle.  Not for his lack of caring, fresh blood was always welcomed into the group.  Sephiroth would lift his head, acknowledging those named in the crowd with a small nod.

”Eddie has stepped down from his position.  No promotions this week, but a shout out to Bai Shi.  I’m again looking to fulfill roles, so work towards those ranks if you are interested.”  He might have to call his remaining high positions to his own private quarters once he found them; with the shifting in location and positions the last one was utterly uneventful but now there was plenty to discuss.

”The Aspects will have no doubt followed us, though they have not…spoken to me specifically yet.  They will be sure to make themselves known when the time comes.  The Wastes are still nearby, should the Aspects call for….tribute.”  His voice seemed laced with dark promise…as if he anticipated the day he could make a show out of pleasing their gods.  Let them hate him for it, all Sephiroth needed was their presence and loyalty.

”I will be travelling to the territories of the Tanglewood and Ascendants soon to let them know of our new location, if anybody wishes to accompany me to either group let me know so I might call upon you when I head out.  I’m also working on planning an event with our allies, if anybody has suggestions bring them to me.  Perhaps I might hold a discussion session  for others to elaborate further on their ideas if they so please.”

”I do hope everybody settles into the new territory well enough.  I do understand it might take some time, but I do hope for a bright future for us, to use our strength and stand above other groups, strength that has no doubt been proven by our ability to survive all that has come our way.  If I am needed, find me in the city as I search for dens and landmarks.  Meeting dismissed.”  Sephiroth would sit down, his muscular shoulders prominent as he watched his group and listened in on any commentary.  He hoped he hadn’t said anything controversial this time around, hoping that the group would focus on the new.

(OOC SUMMARY
-Welcome to [member=411]HEBI .[/member] and [member=1077]kade .[/member] !!!  As well as welcome to anybody who might have been missed!
-Encouragement to discover parts of the territory!  the guide will be updated over the next day or two with descriptions and pics of the new territory for reference.
-Eddie has stepped down, shout out to Bai Shi!  No promotions this week
-No sacrifices or specific Aspect to please this week
-Sephiroth will be traveling to the Ascendants and Tanglewood, feel free to volunteer to tag along!
-Event involving allies is going to be brainstormed very soon, especially for the holidays!

I hope this new territory inspires everybody to explore and develop it!  OOC wise, theres a mass adopt sign up in the OOC board and you can also expect HP tryouts soon!  as well as other OOC topics, look foreword to that <3)

Re: me oh my, im that ghost / MEETING 12/11 - teef - 12-12-2018

[align=center][Image: giphy.webp]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

" my own illusion come to be "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

the dragon would dip their head, the serpent at the back of the crowd yet again. they held a gentle smile, listening to sephiroth speak. they were of the least injured of the higher-ups and would offer to travel with sephiroth in his travels.

"I offer to go with. I will lead a patrol shortly after we let the others know our borders." they called out in encouragement, the guard relaxing in the warm sands that drifted through the settlement.

Re: me oh my, im that ghost / MEETING 12/11 - ROSEMARY - 12-15-2018

The ocelot's ears flicked, half-listening to the announcements. Personally, the changes in Sephiroth's mood and Jiyu's absence dominated her attention. With the second in command's waning health, the wildcat found her mind increasingly occupied by the thoughts of how to help the calico. Rosemary rarely saw such inexplicable back pain, especially in young felines, and the medical mystery provided an interesting puzzle for her to think on. And, of course, her own feelings liked to inject themselves into her mind -- mucking up her logic in the process.

But she needed to focus on helping the group. After the territory destruction, the healer believed herself more of a liability to the group; an empty mouth to feed, as she rarely participated in large hunts or defense. Of course, the witch cared for the sick and assisted in the fire -- but, even then, Jiyu needed to step in to save her skin.

"I can go with you, as well," the physician spoke, forked tail flicking behind her. Rosemary rarely dabbled in politics; social anxiety made interacting with the Roseblood members difficult enough, but she would contribute where she was needed. Besides, curling up in a ball in her room with a book and tea all week only made the anxiety worse over time. She needed a bit of exposure therapy now, she thought, now that her irrational emotional reaction to strangers lessened in intensity.
waded through the spirits like a flood on the floor
SHE PUSHED THE WATER INSIDE
© LEXASPERATED