Beasts of Beyond
LET IT BE ⚝ coding storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: LET IT BE ⚝ coding storage (/showthread.php?tid=8450)

LET IT BE ⚝ coding storage - arcy - 12-10-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]yes i HAVE taken up coding
thisll be a storage for premades once i transfer everything haha. i dont have promises for quality or anything. some might have had heavy influences from other people's templates so if they're too similar just,, let me know and ill take it down haha
(please dont post ahh)

Re: LET IT BE ⚝ coding storage - arcy - 12-10-2018

SILVER GROTTO
INTRODUCTION
Cat ipsum dolor sit amet, lick left leg for ninety minutes, still dirty i like frogs and 0 gravity. Sweet beast scamper and being gorgeous with belly side up, stare at ceiling stare at guinea pigs yet man running from cops stops to pet cats, goes to jail howl uncontrollably for no reason. Need to check on human, have not seen in an hour might be dead oh look, human is alive, hiss at human, feed me i'm going to lap some water out of my master's cup meow yet the fat cat sat on the mat bat away with paws but i like big cats and i can not lie for sniff sniff so make meme, make cute face lick the plastic bag. Shake treat bag cough i just saw other cats inside the house and nobody ask me before using my litter box or be superior cat dog hate mouse eat string barf pillow no baths hate everything for refuse to leave cardboard box meowing chowing and wowing. Munch on tasty moths if it fits, i sits. Drink water out of the faucet touch water with paw then recoil in horror for kitty loves pigs so i'm bored inside, let me out i'm lonely outside, let me in i can't make up my mind whether to go in or out, guess i'll just stand partway in and partway out, contemplating the universe for half an hour how dare you nudge me with your foot?!?! leap into the air in greatest offense! yet flex claws on the human's belly and purr like a lawnmower roll on the floor purring your whiskers off. Human clearly uses close to one life a night no one naps that long so i revive by standing on chestawaken! you have cat to be kitten me right meow so hiding behind the couch until lured out by a feathery toy love blinks and purr purr purr purr yawn so rub whiskers on bare skin act innocent. Snuggles up to shoulders or knees and purrs you to sleep. Burrow under covers lick the curtain just to be annoying and purr as loud as possible, be the most annoying cat that you can, and, knock everything off the table purrr purr littel cat, little cat purr purr.
TERRITORY
Cat ipsum dolor sit amet, lick left leg for ninety minutes, still dirty i like frogs and 0 gravity. Sweet beast scamper and being gorgeous with belly side up, stare at ceiling stare at guinea pigs yet man running from cops stops to pet cats, goes to jail howl uncontrollably for no reason. Need to check on human, have not seen in an hour might be dead oh look, human is alive, hiss at human, feed me i'm going to lap some water out of my master's cup meow yet the fat cat sat on the mat bat away with paws but i like big cats and i can not lie for sniff sniff so make meme, make cute face lick the plastic bag. Shake treat bag cough i just saw other cats inside the house and nobody ask me before using my litter box or be superior cat dog hate mouse eat string barf pillow no baths hate everything for refuse to leave cardboard box meowing chowing and wowing. Munch on tasty moths if it fits, i sits. Drink water out of the faucet touch water with paw then recoil in horror for kitty loves pigs so i'm bored inside, let me out i'm lonely outside, let me in i can't make up my mind whether to go in or out, guess i'll just stand partway in and partway out, contemplating the universe for half an hour how dare you nudge me with your foot?!?! leap into the air in greatest offense! yet flex claws on the human's belly and purr like a lawnmower roll on the floor purring your whiskers off. Human clearly uses close to one life a night no one naps that long so i revive by standing on chestawaken! you have cat to be kitten me right meow so hiding behind the couch until lured out by a feathery toy love blinks and purr purr purr purr yawn so rub whiskers on bare skin act innocent. Snuggles up to shoulders or knees and purrs you to sleep. Burrow under covers lick the curtain just to be annoying and purr as loud as possible, be the most annoying cat that you can, and, knock everything off the table purrr purr littel cat, little cat purr purr.
TERRITORY
RANKS & TITLES
POLITICS
made by @arcy
Code:
[align=center][div style="width:550px; font-family:georgia; background-color:#COLOR; padding-bottom:20px;"][div style="width:550px; background-image:url(gif); height:200px; color:#COLOR; font-size:60px; text-align:center; font-family:geneva; padding-top:100px; text-shadow: 3px 3px #4f7f5d;"]NAME[/div]
[align=left][div style="width:300px; border-top-right-radius:20px; border-bottom-right-radius:20px; background-color:#COLOR; padding:15px; font-size:18px; COLOR; font-weight:bold; font-family: optima; margin-top:3px;"]TITLE[/div][/align]
[div style="margin-top:10px; background-color:#COLOR; width:480px; margin-left:30px; margin-right:30px; padding:10px; font-size:11px; height:100px; overflow:auto;"]text[/div]
[align=right][div style="width:300px; border-top-left-radius:20px; border-bottom-left-radius:20px; background-color:#COLOR; padding:15px; font-size:18px; color:COLOR; font-weight:bold; font-family: optima; margin-top:3px; margin-left:250px;"]TITLE[/div][/align]
[div style="margin-top:10px; background-color:#COLOR; width:480px; margin-left:30px; margin-right:30px; padding:10px; font-size:11px; height:100px; overflow:auto;"]text[/div]
[align=left][div style="width:300px; border-top-right-radius:20px; border-bottom-right-radius:20px; background-color:#COLOR; padding:15px; font-size:18px; color:white; font-weight:bold; font-family: optima; margin-top:3px;"]TITLE[/div][/align]
[div style="margin-top:10px; background-color:#d4f9df; width:480px; margin-left:30px; margin-right:30px; padding:10px; font-size:11px; height:100px; overflow:auto;"]text[/div]
[align=right][div style="width:300px; border-top-left-radius:20px; border-bottom-left-radius:20px; background-color:#COLOR; padding:15px; font-size:18px; color:COLOR; font-weight:bold; font-family: optima; margin-top:3px; margin-left:250px;"]TITLE[/div][/align]
[align=left][div style="width:300px; border-top-right-radius:20px; border-bottom-right-radius:20px; background-color:#COLOR; padding:15px; font-size:18px; color:COLOR; font-weight:bold; font-family: optima; margin-top:3px;"]TITLE[/div][/align]
[div style="margin-top:10px; background-color:#color; width:480px; margin-left:30px; margin-right:30px; padding:10px; font-size:11px; height:100px; overflow:auto;"]text[/div]
[align=center]made by arcy[/align]
[/div][/align]

1. guide
NOT SURE HOW THIS IS HH;; this is intended as a group guide, but can be used for anything!! it's just,,, left nd right nd whatever. if you wanna use this to make a second part or smthin, just remove the image section.

☂ SWIMMING WITH THE FISHES
[color=#becfea]group - scottish fold - tags
Cat ipsum dolor sit amet, climb a tree, wait for a fireman jump to fireman then scratch his face and loved it, hated it, loved it, hated it for kitten is playing with dead mouse. Tickle my belly at your own peril i will pester for food when you're in the kitchen even if it's salad stuff and things licks your face and licks your face scratch the furniture and sleep nap or get suspicious of own shadow then go play with toilette paper. Do i like standing on litter cuz i sits when i have spaces, my cat buddies have no litter i live in luxury cat life pose purrfectly to show my beauty stand in front of the computer screen, and scratch the furniture so cough furball into food bowl then scratch owner for a new one but yowling nonstop the whole night inspect anything brought into the house. Sweet beast hiss and stare at nothing then run suddenly away for it's 3am, time to create some chaos so lick butt and make a weird face and leave hair on owner's clothes but climb leg. Really likes hummus lay on arms while you're using the keyboard. Give me some of your food give me some of your food give me some of your food meh, i don't want it give me some of your food give me some of your food give me some of your food meh, i don't want it meow meow for you are a captive audience while sitting on the toilet, pet me and chew iPad power cord. Meowwww chase mice, so hunt by meowing loudly at 5am next to human slave food dispenser. Poop in litter box, scratch the walls throw down all the stuff in the kitchen yet make meme, make cute face.
Code:
[align=center][div style="background-color:#COLOR; width:45%; font-family:optima; font-size:13px; padding:5px; text-align:center; line-height:3px; height:25px;"][color=#COLOR](symbol) short lyric line[/color]
[size=9][color=#COLOR]group - species(or rank) - tags[/size][/div]
[div style="font-family:optima; font-size:11px; color:black; width: 40%; height:280px; overflow:auto; text-align:justify;"]text[/div]
[/align]

2. posting
just,,, a cute thing. basic. idk. lyrics, a tag link.

WE'LL BE THE LIONHEARTED
Loves cheeseburgers bleghbleghvomit my furball really tie the room together cats making all the muffins behind the couch, for tuxedo cats always looking dapper but annoy owner until he gives you food say meow repeatedly until belly rubs, feels good hide when guests come over. Plays league of legends going to catch the red dot today going to catch the red dot today. Give attitude pretend you want to go out but then don't, for run outside as soon as door open or ignore the human until she needs to get up, then climb on her lap and sprawl, eat an easter feather as if it were a bird then burp victoriously, but tender meow for food, then when human fills food dish, take a few bites of food and continue meowing or sweet beast. Cat slap dog in face meow meow. Meow. Why must they do that ask for petting. Step on your keyboard while you're gaming and then turn in a circle disappear for four days and return home with an expensive injury; bite the vet sniff all the things, i shredded your linens for you and scratch the postman wake up lick paw wake up owner meow meow. Walk on car leaving trail of paw prints on hood and windshield hide at bottom of staircase to trip human friends are not food annoy owner until he gives you food say meow repeatedly until belly rubs, feels good pelt around the house and up and down stairs chasing phantoms. Kitty poochy present belly, scratch hand when stroked, stand in doorway, unwilling to chose whether to stay in or go out so refuse to come home when humans are going to bed; stay out all night then yowl like i am dying at 4am. Do i like standing on litter cuz i sits when i have spaces, my cat buddies have no litter i live in luxury cat life jump off balcony, onto stranger's head so scoot butt on the rug. Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff love you, then bite you but spill litter box, scratch at owner, destroy all furniture, especially couch. Decide to want nothing to do with my owner today hit you unexpectedly.
snowbound - maine coon - 1 year
Code:
[align=center][div style="font-family:optima; font-size:11px; width:50%; padding:5px; text-align:justify; color:black;"][align=center][div style="font-family:optima; width:35%; color:#COLOR; font-size:20px; text-shadow: 1px 1px #COLOR; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic;"](symbol)
SHORT LINE[/div][/align]
text
[align=center][div style="width:40%; font-size:10px; color:#COLOR; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic;"](group)- (species/breed) - (age or tags)[/div][/align]
[/div]
[/align]

3. posting V1
simple posting template with a lyric line, and space for a few tags.

Loves cheeseburgers bleghbleghvomit my furball really tie the room together cats making all the muffins behind the couch, for tuxedo cats always looking dapper but annoy owner until he gives you food say meow repeatedly until belly rubs, feels good hide when guests come over. Plays league of legends going to catch the red dot today going to catch the red dot today. Give attitude pretend you want to go out but then don't, for run outside as soon as door open or ignore the human until she needs to get up, then climb on her lap and sprawl, eat an easter feather as if it were a bird then burp victoriously, but tender meow for food, then when human fills food dish, take a few bites of food and continue meowing or sweet beast. Cat slap dog in face meow meow. Meow. Why must they do that ask for petting. Step on your keyboard while you're gaming and then turn in a circle disappear for four days and return home with an expensive injury; bite the vet sniff all the things, i shredded your linens for you and scratch the postman wake up lick paw wake up owner meow meow. Walk on car leaving trail of paw prints on hood and windshield hide at bottom of staircase to trip human friends are not food annoy owner until he gives you food say meow repeatedly until belly rubs, feels good pelt around the house and up and down stairs chasing phantoms. Kitty poochy present belly, scratch hand when stroked, stand in doorway, unwilling to chose whether to stay in or go out so refuse to come home when humans are going to bed; stay out all night then yowl like i am dying at 4am. Do i like standing on litter cuz i sits when i have spaces, my cat buddies have no litter i live in luxury cat life jump off balcony, onto stranger's head so scoot butt on the rug. Kitty ipsum dolor sit amet, shed everywhere shed everywhere stretching attack your ankles chase the red dot, hairball run catnip eat the grass sniff love you, then bite you but spill litter box, scratch at owner, destroy all furniture, especially couch. Decide to want nothing to do with my owner today hit you unexpectedly.
☀ WE'LL BE THE LIONHEARTED
BUT WE DON'T CARE ABOUT IT
Code:
[align=center][div style="font-family:optima; font-size:11px; width:50%; padding:5px; text-align:justify; color:black;"]
text
[align=center][div style="width:75%; line-height: 12px; font-size:20px; color:#COLOR; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic;"](symbol) SHORT LYRIC LINE
[size=8]more lyrics OR tags[/size][/div][/align]
[/div]
[/align]

3. posting V2
room for lyrics and tags, if you want. you might have to adjust the width for it to not look awkward.

Re: LET IT BE ⚝ coding storage - arcy - 12-16-2018

-
Lick butt and make a weird face chew foot, or relentlessly pursues moth yet intrigued by the shower, so all of a sudden cat goes crazy, or sleep on keyboard groom yourself 4 hours - checked, have your beauty sleep 18 hours - checked, be fabulous for the rest of the day - checked. Sleep everywhere, but not in my bed scream at teh bath sniff all the things and twitch tail in permanent irritation and groom forever, stretch tongue and leave it slightly out, blep love and coo around boyfriend who purrs and makes the perfect moonlight eyes so i can purr and swat the glittery gleaming yarn to him (the yarn is from a $125 sweater) and rub face on everything. Kitty loves pigs stare at guinea pigs. Mesmerizing birds reward the chosen human with a slow blink, for eat a rug and furry furry hairs everywhere oh no human coming lie on counter don't get off counter for leave hair everywhere. My slave human didn't give me any food so i pooped on the floor making sure that fluff gets into the owner's eyes asdflkjaertvlkjasntvkjn (sits on keyboard) dismember a mouse and then regurgitate parts of it on the family room floor behind the couch. Fish i must find my red catnip fishy fish pelt around the house and up and down stairs chasing phantoms for ccccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttssssssssssssssss unwrap toilet paper and groom forever, stretch tongue and leave it slightly out, blep for eat the fat cats food chase red laser dot. Annoy owner until he gives you food say meow repeatedly until belly rubs, feels good stand in front of the computer screen, yet you have cat to be kitten me right meow. I heard this rumor where the humans are our owners, pfft, what do they know?! destroy house in 5 seconds. Has closed eyes but still sees you eat and than sleep on your face. Mark territory love me! and eats owners hair then claws head flop over where is my slave? I'm getting hungry so leave hair everywhere, but cat is love, cat is life. Lick face hiss at owner, pee a lot, and meow repeatedly scratch at fence purrrrrr eat muffins and poutine until owner comes back allways wanting food eat owner's food under the bed, purrr purr littel cat, little cat purr purr experiences short bursts of poo-phoria after going to the loo hiss at vacuum cleaner.
"SONG LYRIC" ❅❅ SHOTO /
Code:
[align=center][div style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; width:50%; color:black; text-align:justify;"][div style="color:transparent; background-image:url(image); width:150px; height:150px; border: 3px solid #COLOR; border-radius:50%; float:left;"]-[/div]text
[align=right][div style="color:#COLOR; text-align:right; font-size:15px; margin-bottom:25px; font-weight:bold;"]"SONG LYRIC" (2 symbols) CHARACTER / AGE[/div][/align]
[/div]
[/align]

4. posting
room for lyrics, a tag, and an image. if you reduce the image remember to make the width nd stuff smaller. and also maybe the tagline idk.