Beasts of Beyond
BURY ME FACE DOWN - - Joining, open - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: BURY ME FACE DOWN - - Joining, open (/showthread.php?tid=845)

BURY ME FACE DOWN - - Joining, open - Luciferr - 04-22-2018

Re: BURY ME FACE DOWN - - Joining, open - radeken - 04-22-2018

[color=#40bf40]I mean, alright.” Loud was fine. Better than if she had waited quietly, anyway, and the straightforward shot eliminated the typical song and dance of pleasantries and boring shit. So, Radeken felt good about this one. So far, anyway.

She had veered off her original course to tend to this newcomer, and places where debris littered her coat and the loll of her pink tongue indicated that the wolf had been having a rowdy ol’ time on her lonesome. But this was fine. Duty-stuff was fine. That’s how you do in places like this.[color=#40bf40]I’m Radeken. If you got any belongings, I wouldn’t mind carryin’ ‘em for you.” She offered with a twinkle in her eye, though it didn’t look as though Eternalwar had come with luggage. “[color=#40bf40]Funny name. Why’s the war eternal?

Re: BURY ME FACE DOWN - - Joining, open - ghostpact - 04-22-2018

The serval followed up soon after Radeken, looking a little less than his happy and charming self. Still, even with his irritated aura, he smiled up at the newcomer. "Wow, spiky. Welcome to the Ascendants 'nd all that. I'm ImmortalHD Marchant, but you can call me whatever." He glanced at Rad, brow raised at her. If Eternal had anything, she might be smart enough not to hand it over to the wolf, but he wouldn't say anything otherwise. He blinked and slowly looked back at the tiger. "I'd agree, but I've heard funnier. You need a tour or something?"
✘♛

Re: BURY ME FACE DOWN - - Joining, open - Character Graveyard. - 04-22-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
As always, Lunafreya had been on patrol, in case there was any newcomers. There was one, but it seemed she was a tad bit late to to greet this person, as her Clanmates were already here. Deciding to take a seat next to Radeken, she offered a nod of her head to Eternalwar. "Welcome, I'm Luna."
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: BURY ME FACE DOWN - - Joining, open - Luciferr - 04-22-2018

Re: BURY ME FACE DOWN - - Joining, open - Margaery - 04-22-2018

[glow=GLOWCOLOR,2,300]▶ MARGAERY FOLIE - tags - THE ASCENDANTS - OBSERVER - SHE/HER- FELINE ◀[/glow]
Margaery was no stranger to loud, colorful personalities. While she wasn't so much loud as extroverted, she had had plenty of experience with them in the past and had grown quite fond of those who were so, she supposed, unapologetically themselves. As the next to approach, she quickly determined that Eternalwar was one of those people and flicked an ear. This girl was fascinating, to say in the very least, and the chocolate point looked forward to getting to know her a bit better.

[color=black]"Margaret," she introduced with a quick nod, [color=black]"It's a pleasure."

Re: BURY ME FACE DOWN - - Joining, open - Luciferr - 04-22-2018

Re: BURY ME FACE DOWN - - Joining, open - Roy Mustang - 04-23-2018

Well, this tigress was quite the sight- she didn't look like your average tiger. She actually looked quite similar to Roy himself- like her he has dark fur and flame colored stripes that run down his back. But what's different between them is that Roy has his flame arrays on his pawpads, and his stripes are a gradient. It didn't seem like Eternalwar's were like that, without a doubt. The sumatran tiger padded over, his gaze locking on her with narrowing green eyes. "Roy Mustang," He introduced himself with that cocky, confident tone, his tail swishing behind him. Right now he certainly seemed friendly like the others gathered, but that's not exactly the case. "The name sounds quite edgy to me," He decided to comment with a slight frown. Roy himself had been in an environment that had been in a war, but he wasn't about to call himself something like Ishbalinwar.

Re: BURY ME FACE DOWN - - Joining, open - Luciferr - 04-24-2018

Re: BURY ME FACE DOWN - - Joining, open - BASTILLEPAW - 04-24-2018

BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS  ✧
the ascendants — kuiper corporal — tags
[div style="background-color: #dedfdf; width: 305px; border-bottom: 1px solid black; border-left: 1px solid black; border-right: 1px solid black; padding: 10px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin: auto; color: black; font-family: Georgia; text-size: 6pt"]
Bastille had a bit too aggressive of a headache to deal with someone shouting on their border, but he suppose duty called. He would much prefer to turn in the other direction and simply avoid the newcomer until the throbbing in his temple eased, but he had a feeling this loud one was going to be in their camp very soon, which meant little escape for Bast. Might as well get it out of the way now, and bail the fuck out as soon as possible.

The bengal materialized beside Luna, his gaze shifting over the stranger briefly before he offered a slight nod. "Bast," he provided, succinct. Evidently he didn't seem very concerned about providing his full name or title, because there was nothing else after that. The others could handle all the pleasantries.