Beasts of Beyond
TYPICAL BIKINI BOTTOM DAY | open, experimenting? - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: TYPICAL BIKINI BOTTOM DAY | open, experimenting? (/showthread.php?tid=8436)

TYPICAL BIKINI BOTTOM DAY | open, experimenting? - aya - 12-09-2018

[div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 55%; font-family: arial; font-size: 10pt; text-align: justify;"]Aya's brain was coming back into itself, fortunately, but she still suffered from a lack of, uh... Intelligence. It'd be back, just not yet. As such, she had dug back down into the remnants of her lab and come back up with weird green blood on her. She hadn't thought to bring down a collection method, so she just smeared it on herself, grossly.

Anyway, she had killed and opened up a baby alligator, and was currently putting the blood into it. Her "experiment" registered with a fantastic degree of confidence considering it made no sense at all.

tags | updated 29/11:

Re: TYPICAL BIKINI BOTTOM DAY | open, experimenting? - arcy - 12-09-2018

[div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 65%; font-family: timesnewroman; font-size: 10pt; text-align: justify;"]Jim wasn't really sure what to make of Aya. His first impressions of her were ... strange. Not bad, but he figured her kind of strange, but pretty, if nothing else. He isn't keen on judging immediately, though -- he's learned that lesson enough.
... It's just a shame he keeps on getting proven right. Jim stumbling upon the tortie was partly accident. Though, the blood also brought him over. The murder of that Tangler a few days ago had him on edge. He's thankful that it's just Aya, less thankful about what she was doing.
".. What're you doing?" Jim asks rather warily. The green blood gives him a burst of anxiety that he quickly beats with a metaphorical bat, but a few sparks of electricity burst from his pelt nonetheless. This is reasonable. He circles around the tortie somewhat warily. He has no idea what she could possibly be trying to achieve, here. This isn't what science should look like, so it probably .. wasn't. Hopefully wasn't.

[glow=black,2,300][/glow]

Re: TYPICAL BIKINI BOTTOM DAY | open, experimenting? - aya - 12-11-2018

[div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 55%; font-family: arial; font-size: 10pt; text-align: justify;"]Aya didn't look up at Jim, knowing that in her weird brain state she would probably end up staring at him dreamily, which would be embarrassing and badweird. "I didn't kill him." She explained, as if that was any explanation, and indicated to the blood. "He was already dead, but this is spider blood." It's what he would have wanted, Aya thought, not totally sure if it was. "I knew what I was doing when I started doing it, but my head has been kind of filled with bees since my lab came crashing down on me."

She stood up, staring down at the alligator as if she had just walked in on it doing something weird, rather than Jim having walked in on her doing something weird. It's not the weirdest thing he could've caught her doing, Aya thought, somewhat going off on a brain tangent. "What are you doing?" The tortie quipped back at Jim, despite pointedly avoiding looking at him. He was pretty and it was a distraction.

tags | updated 11/12:

Re: TYPICAL BIKINI BOTTOM DAY | open, experimenting? - arcy - 12-11-2018

[div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 65%; font-family: timesnewroman; font-size: 10pt; text-align: justify;"]As if Jim would care if Aya had killed a gator. Even if it was young. Unfortunately, a gator was a gator, at least if it was feral. His incredulous huff is audible. Sometimes he underestimates his groupmates.
"Spider blood is green?" Jim says, somewhat incredulously. He didn't know that. Then again, he'd been too enamoured with space to really care about biology. Or remembering it. Riverside's schools sucked too much to really teach anything, anyways. "So you're rooting in an alligator's corpse and you  don't remember why?" He doesn't even sound disgusted by this(despite feeling so), still just incredulous that she was doing so without knowing why. To be fair, he's seen worse. This really was just an adventure in incredulity.
... Her changing the subject this badly while covered in blood is a little jarring. He regards her somewhat strangely for a moment before answering. "Being awesome. Getting covered in mud." He answers, feeling somewhat blank. Honestly, calling himself awesome was just reflexive bravado at this point. Jim circles around to regard the alligator at his paws. "Maybe you should start writing what you're planning to do, so you don't forget. Better than forgetting mid ... whatever this is," Jim wrinkles his nose, his first obvious sign of disgust. It's not everyday you ran into somebody performing some sort of weird surgery in the middle of nowhere. .. Definitely more common here than at home, though.

[glow=black,2,300][/glow]