Beasts of Beyond
NOT YOUR BABY | ORPHEUS - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: NOT YOUR BABY | ORPHEUS (/showthread.php?tid=8429)

NOT YOUR BABY | ORPHEUS - ORPHEUS - 12-09-2018

[Image: transparent_by_cherrymorrow_dcum73t-pre.png]

[table][tr][td]
x
[/td]
[td]
[align=center]Above art by Alex (#110681) on Lioden

「♥」 Orpheus. Nicknames TBA. | Transgender Male; He.
「♥」 Around three years old. | Birthday and zodiac sign?
— 「♥」 Trim, athletic sunset lion with dawn-colored eyes.
— 「♥」 Playful, flirtatious. Charismatic, kind. Deceptiveish.
「♥」 Member: The Ascendants | Titles Include: Promised
「♥」 Pretty fucking gay | Single; kinda missing someone
[/td][/tr][/table]
[div style="width: 507px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 1.4;"]—— 「♥」 Although his sexuality may not be strict, he's typically into people who are larger and gruffer than him, with traits that are usually coded as masculine such as a deep voice, broad shoulders, and an overall strength of character and appearance. There's a lot more he's just gay.

「♥」 Generation One | NPC x NPC | Biological family unknown; biological parents are definitely dead.
—— 「♥」 Sold/traded by parents but rescued by Brigand, who adopted him. Also probably deceased.
—— 「♥」 Whenever he refers to "dad" or a positive father figure, he is referring solely to Brigand.
「♥」 Single | Has very little romantic experience | No base for a healthy relationship | Flirtatious + coy.
—— 「♥」 Crushes easily but rarely acts on it anything | Current crushes: 2 [ Ambroise, Clarence, ? ]

「♥」 AFRICAN LION & REFERENCE | HEALTH: 100/100
—— 「♥」 Orpheus is the sort of creature that is best seen at only a few times of day. During the night, most of his pelt seems to vanish into the dark. You'll see the large patches of white that bleed up from his paws to his stomach, up his throat and jaw, each piece becoming a bright white splatter, but the rest of it is too easily obscured. The true pink and red hues are only visible in broad daylight, and most beautiful at dawn. The early morning sky seems to be reflected on Orpheus's body, a soft, berry-like red color at his back that shifts to a gentle plum and finally to a pale, pale rose. The colors are broken up only by the smatterings of white and long, jagged ebony stripes which leave his short, barely-grown mane beautifully lined between red and black. His eyes are the color of the dawn, with pale violet and cream hues. Overall, he looks like any bits and pieces of the day you could imagine.
—— 「♥」 He's hardly a large creature, smaller than even a typical lioness would be at slightly under four feet tall in total, yet Orpheus is still built rather well. Not broad or intimidating, but lithe and toned with a very easy strength. His strongest quality would perhaps be his agility or general skill with acrobatic movements. Though small, his body is crossed with scars that show just how indelicate he really is. Toughness isn't something that comes from size alone.
—— 「♥」 HEADSHOT BY THARKENTA & HEADSHOT BY KODAK & FULLBODY BY VOLBEATIC
—— 「♥」 INJURIES: Currently none.

「♥」 FLIRTY, KIND, SWEET | STUBBORN, PERSISTENT, SHARP | HEALTH: 100/100
—— 「♥」 There are two words that could drag all of Orpheus's secrets to the surface: "trust", and "issues". Although the lion may seem charming and amiable — his open, brazenly flirtatious nature can be both addicting and deceiving — you would be surprised by just how many deft twists he takes to ensure that nobody gets close to him. If you pay close enough attention, you'll find that although it's easy to open up to someone who listens so attentively and sympathetically, he never quite seems to return the favor. Mostly, that's because Orpheus knows that his baggage is a little too heavy for most people. His inner turmoil rarely makes itself known, but when it does, it tends to be in sharp outbursts that leave him curled into a ball. Even though he wants nothing more than someone he can talk to all through the night with, he resorts to his flirtatiousness and coy nature to keep exactly that from coming to him. His intelligence, honesty, and overall sweetness are all held close to his chest and locked up tight — maybe it's for a reason.
—— 「♥」 Still, Orpheus can't help but be a person despite his deceptions. He's an incredibly soft creature, with a quietly breakable nature that he tries to hide from everyone. His past has left him with some traumas that he hasn't fully healed from. Although he's gentle and sweet, there are some things about him that are just a little too breakable to be touched. He can be vindictive and cruel at times, and when he does fall apart, it tends to be in very sharp fragments. It takes a lot to make him raise his voice, and it's certainly a little bit spectacular when he does.

「♥」 70/100 PHYSICAL | 80/100 MENTAL | 60/100 POWER DEFENSE | 00/100 POWER OFFENSE
—— 「♥」 Fights dirty; won't back down, even if he's at an extreme disadvantage. Can be aggressive.
—— 「♥」 Relies almost solely on agility and his wide range of motion. Uses short bursts of strength.
「♥」 Attack in bold [color=#901419]#901419 or similar | [member=3063]ORPHEUS[/member] for quick responses | Please PM for major plots.
「♥」 Friendly or nonviolent actions may be powerplayed, but might not be reacted to well. Sensitive.

Re: NOT YOUR BABY | ORPHEUS - ORPHEUS - 12-14-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 507px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 1.4;"]「♥」 CREATED DECEMBER 9TH, 2018
—— 「♥」 Combination of two other characters, mostly as a product of my ridiculous curiosity. Has since evolved into his own person with some aspects of the other two characters still remaining.
「♥」 Joined The Ascendants December 9th, 2018.
「♥」 Given the title "Promised" in the December 15th meeting.

Re: NOT YOUR BABY | ORPHEUS - ORPHEUS - 12-30-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 507px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 1.4;"][b]CHANGING THIS SECTION TO LIKES AND DISLIKES

Re: NOT YOUR BABY | ORPHEUS - ORPHEUS - 12-30-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 507px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 1.4;"]QUARTER PAST FOUR | AVRIEL & THE SEQUOIAS
&. Thankful every day I get to rise again; when my eyes start to open as the sunlight warms my skin.
full lyrics:
BITTER AND SICK | ONE TWO
&. Put me through hell again, I miss the fire. Let's burn the other end with no end in sight. Come on break me down, I'll let you ruin my day.
full lyrics:
Code:
[b]SONG TITLE[/b] | [i]ARTIST NAME[/i]
&. Memorable line of lyrics or two.
[spoiler=full lyrics]HERE[/spoiler]