Beasts of Beyond
Bangarang!! Weekly Tasks 12.8 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Bangarang!! Weekly Tasks 12.8 (/showthread.php?tid=8422)

Bangarang!! Weekly Tasks 12.8 - tikki - 12-08-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; text-indent: 30px; opacity: 0.60; font-size: 12px; padding-top: 2px;"]There was some force driving Paper to be part of the clan this week, compelling him to do something for the good of everyone and actually be involved. It wasn't like he tried to be in general, but he was just so tired that he didn't really want to be at this point in time, but, here he was, exhausted and in front of people, about to speak words loud enough for those not there to hear him. "If anyone wants a Weekly task, come here, otherwise do whatever." He would call out, blinking a few times to wake himself up before sitting down and waiting for someone to speak up or wiggle their nose or whatever it was animals did to show interest.

Re: Bangarang!! Weekly Tasks 12.8 - clarence a. - 12-08-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]Clarence found his attention drawn to Paper's rather loud voice. He was talking about something called a 'weekly task.' He'd never heard of that specifically, but he had a good idea of what it was. He assumed it was something like the random schedules he'd been given each week abroad the Queen Charlotte. Each person got a different task in order to make sure the ship itself stayed afloat and was cleanly enough. Being the surgeon, he often had something to do with checking on the physical health of the crew or helping clean areas that were particularly unhygienic. It wasn't the best job, but it certainly wasn't the worst either. While checkups weren't the most exciting part of his time, at least he wasn't stuck in the belly of the ship. It was always so warm down there. Besides, it was better to check up on everyone and make sure they were well before he learned someone had an infection of some kind that'd lingered for just a little too long and it became a bigger problem. "I, uh, suppose I'll take one," the man spoke up as he settled down in front of Paper.

Re: Bangarang!! Weekly Tasks 12.8 - ATTICUS - 12-09-2018

―――― Atticus was more than glad that Paper had stepped up this week to handle the tasks, and was almost looking forward to it, if truth were to be told. At the call of his voice, Atticus would step up next, his paws  and his gait easy and smooth as he temporarily took a seat as he waited patiently for his turn to arrive, "Please, Papercrown."
  [color=black][b]

Re: Bangarang!! Weekly Tasks 12.8 - ATBASH CIPHER. - 12-10-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
tired eyes, barely open,
crippled by a promise broken !
Weekly Tasks were hard things to come up with. Whenever Atbash had led Snowbound, she had often been the one to hand Weekly Tasks out and it definitely got draining very quickly. "I'll have one." The savannah chirped as she came over, a smile on her face.
bio | female | lunar lieutenant [hp] of the ascendants
© madi

Re: Bangarang!! Weekly Tasks 12.8 - tikki - 12-10-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; text-indent: 30px; opacity: 0.60; font-size: 12px; padding-top: 2px;"]Shit, Paper hadn't thought this through. He didn't know these other animals well enough to assign them tasks according to their specialties or whatever, but he supposed he was stuck in this now, stuck in the hole that he dug himself into. "Uhh, [member=2934]clarence a.[/member] , can you go out in the territory - not by the border because of the murderer or whatever - and try to find some things that can be used as decorations to pass out to some animals? Make them happier for the spirit of all the holidays?" He supposed that one was good, it sounded good to him. Next he would turn towards [member=2678]ATTICUS[/member] as he asked for a task from the male, and Paper would think for a second before speaking once more. "Atticus, I want you to hold a class on something interesting to you, but weird. Like bug collecting, or how to communicate with the dead. Whatever you want." Lastly, he would turn towards [member=597]ATBASH CIPHER.[/member] looking over to the animal that looked the most similar to himself. "Atbash, can you host a small event for the clan, nothing super spectacular, just something that puts some smiles on faces, it can even be a meeting animals type event if wanted. Freedom to do what you wish with that as well." there was a theme here. Smiles and weird things that could potentially make people smile or be amazed and in awe. He wanted fun this week.

// ahh!! this was kinda rushed since I'm about to get food soon lol

Re: Bangarang!! Weekly Tasks 12.8 - ORPHEUS - 12-11-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]Orpheus had been around a lot of places in this world, and even if it wasn't always under the best circumstances, it left him with a comfortable understanding of these groups and how they operated. Basically, he knows what's going on here and boy that's a relief. The brightly-colored lion joins the group wearing a comfortable smile and a lot of quiet curiosity, glancing between the others here. He recognizes some from his joining and his attention can skirt over them easily enough, but attentive ears always seem to be caught on words that sound different to him, so Orpheus finds himself studying Papercrown more than the others. "You say some of these things like you're separated from them." Like he wasn't one of the ones that would get a decoration or participate in an event — maybe he's just thinking too much again, so the expression smooths over. "I'm Orpheus, I don't think we've met. I'd like one too."

Re: Bangarang!! Weekly Tasks 12.8 - tikki - 12-11-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; text-indent: 30px; opacity: 0.60; font-size: 12px; padding-top: 2px;"]Paper's eyes would shift over towards Orpheus, listening to the words that the very colorful lion spoke before stopping for a moment, thinking for himself. He liked gifts and parties and such, but he guessed his voice said otherwise. "I'm just tired, always tired." He would respond, offering a smile to the other before thinking of one for the newcomer. "It's nice to meet you, however, and my name is Papercrown if you hadn't caught it before." Atticus had mentioned his name before Orpheus had come over, after all. "Could you help the younger members of the clan, and anyone who wants to, write letters to santa and other higher powers to get ready for the holidays?" Maybe one day he'd figure out fully who the ascendants worshiped - if they worshiped anyone in particular - and they could write letters to them. That'd be cool.

Re: Bangarang!! Weekly Tasks 12.8 - Grimm - 12-12-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 420px; line-height:120%; font-family: arial; font-size: 8.5pt; text-align: justify; margin-bottom:5px"]Minimal was the information gathered within his time amongst those here, though about the expanse of a few months had it stretched now, yet grown clear was the state he was within during the stretch of time. Flower of raised skin, slow to loss pigmentation, red the angry touch of it about side. He was familiar with it, touched about the lines many times, mapped out how it shifted and moved about the contours of his body.

No surprise may come from the draw of fictitious brow, shadow cast about the bright glean of amber toned eyes. To be honest his attention was drawn primarily by the man he had tentatively extended the title of father, secondary the call though odd words swirled about his thoughts, caught on its edges until he spoke aloud. “Can I have one?”