Beasts of Beyond
☼ HOMEBOUND — SUNHAVEN - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: ☼ HOMEBOUND — SUNHAVEN (/showthread.php?tid=8385)

☼ HOMEBOUND — SUNHAVEN - guts - 12-05-2018

LION-SPIRITED { .:*・°☆ } ——— [size=10pt]info
So, this was it. She had never traveled far from Sunhaven, but with her new position as ambassador, it was pretty much her job to travel--at least to a certain place. While she wasn't quite fond of the walk, she supposed she would live, the wolf setting down the basket she had carried between her jaws on the ground. She hadn't made it, since she had no idea how to make gift baskets, or what to put in them. It was probably for the best.

"Hey, anyone 'round?" Ymir calls out, the smell of sea-salt tickling her nose. It looked like some island in Hawaii, but she also had never really seen a beach before, either. Not one besides the one in Sunhaven, anyways. But it wasn't anything like this. "I brought you all some shit. I'm Ymir, by the way, your new ambassador from Sunhaven." was that formal enough? She knew she had to be courteous, but she wasn't gonna act like she had a stick up her ass, either. "character's speech."

Re: ☼ HOMEBOUND — SUNHAVEN - bubblegum - 12-06-2018

Re: ☼ HOMEBOUND — SUNHAVEN - stella - 12-07-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family: arial; line-height: 109%; text-align: left; padding: 20px;font-size: 12px;"]an irregular sleep pattern mixed with an irregular diet had slightly messed with the mortal hybrid child for a moment, distorting their vision, changing her perception of the world against her will. from the blurred and slurred images of which lavender eyes had provided for stella's tired brain, not a humble wolf sunhaven member came to arrive on the doorstep of the typhoon today, but in the eyes of stella a bear stood before her. grand, large, it towered over the small ragdoll child and frightened her in its appearance at the border.

an already large tails fluffed up to double its size, the hairs on the cloaked child's body stood on their ends, and the small and ineffective wings atop stella back and head stood to a point. making the child just slightly larger than normal. slightly. "w-who?" stumbling out the words in the face of what appeared to be a hulking bear, as stella's brain caught up to reality the illusion of fatigue quickly dissipated. leaving a clearly embarrassed, but trying to work through it child. in the new light the sunhaven ambassador appeared still a commandeering form, but something a little more gentler than a bear. but her bark, so much worse, perhaps that was the reason she wore the bear's skins upon her back; to warn of the fierceness beneath the slender canine vessel. "oh. apologies. um, thanks for the gifts." voice returning to its more natural monotonous self, stella painted a stone-cold expression to her face.

Re: ☼ HOMEBOUND — SUNHAVEN - guts - 12-07-2018

LION-SPIRITED { .:*・°☆ } ——— [size=10pt]info
The first to greet her was a familiar face, a toothy smirk forming on her face at the younger female's approach. She looked rough, but for once, she kept her mouth shut, chuckling at her words.

"I'm just dandy, like the rest of Sunhaven. Trying to clean up after the flood and all that exciting stuff. How's things in the Typhoon?" she had come to check up on them, so it probably wouldn't be good if she didn't end up asking. Turning to look over at the other to arrive, she noticed her intense stance, fur standing on end and tired eyes staring intently at her. Did anybody in this place get enough sleep?

Watching the other child calm down, she just shrugged, a somewhat smug smile on her face. "Don't mention it. Bucky would probably chew my ear off if I didn't bring stuff with me." they had to be friendly, after all. She probably wasn't the best candidate in that case, but whatever. "character's speech."