Beasts of Beyond
to hold the sky // lingré family coronation au - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Other Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: to hold the sky // lingré family coronation au (/showthread.php?tid=8380)

to hold the sky // lingré family coronation au - teef - 12-05-2018

[align=center][Image: bd673b20-59a5-0133-9e4e-0af7184f89fb.gif]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=#151B54]JERISIDIE

" i am the god-damn king !! "

jerisidie had found a brief way back into his human form and had quickly called out for his family to come join him. he had provided them with the same open frame of time. if they came, they came. he had found himself a chair in an older house and now straddled it, humming as he waited for everyone to show up. he wanted to see how everything was going, and to pass down the crown of the family and the throne of hell to his eldest, bai shi.

Re: to hold the sky // lingré family coronation au - teef - 12-07-2018

[align=center][Image: giphy.webp]

[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

" my own illusion come to be "

bai shi was the first to show up, dressed in their finest regalia. they knew what this ceremony was. they knew that they were going to be brought to hell with everyone else. they had quickly invited along kaida and asteri, he their advisor and she their closest friend. they now entered the hall, hoping that their friends would show up to support them.

humming they nodded to their father, taking a seat at his right hand, hands fidgeting in their lap. their hair was cut short and groomed back from their face, teeth set nervously in their lip. they really didn't want the crown, but it was their duty to carry out. didnt mean that they had to be happy for it.

they gazed at their father and his newest visible scars, his black and white hair drawn up in a pony tail behind his head in a gold band. they hummed a little, watching him.

Re: to hold the sky // lingré family coronation au - Dionysus - 12-14-2018

/ shuffles in here with astro lmao too fucking late.

This was an odd situation, for one Asteris, or rather astro has he known has amongst the lingre's family line was not exactly of blood.  He was adopted into the family but his eyes were narrowed in the direction of the crown, he dressed elegantly in accordance to the coronation.  His hands were folded behind his back and he was rocking back and forth humming a low note.

What more that he had to make Bai Shi take the crown, while they themselves didn't trust the crown itself. Since the past what 6 kings went one hundred precent insane.  Gritting his teeth in his silence, the time entity walked over nodding his head towards bai shi, and Jerisidie.  " Milord, Xiao." a slight smile was formed around Bai shi's former name.

Re: to hold the sky // lingré family coronation au - teef - 12-16-2018

[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

a slight smile tilted over bai shi's lips at the appearance of their kin. they sighed, looking out at the empty tables. shaking their head they looked to jer, watching as he rose to his feet. they knew it was foolish to hope, but they knew that their other father would not show up for them and their coronation.

bai shi stepped forward, kneeling before jer as the king stood there. taking a deep breath, they bowed their head, allowing her to place the heavy crown upon their brow. rising to their feet, they embraced the former king in a deathly tight grip, burying their nose in his shoulder.

they felt the corresponding ripple of power, looking at the ball that responded with their air elemental, pain rippling in their chest. it was their right now, they could do this. turning to asteri they cleared their throat, "my dear brother, come before me." they ordered of him.

Re: to hold the sky // lingré family coronation au - Dionysus - 12-18-2018

There was one thing that Astro did not agree with, and this crown brought most death and madnes and it was not over.  But the smaller male nodded, stepping forward towards the newly appointed king, eyes and shoulders leveled. " my lord? or should i still adress you for as something else?" he asked carefully.

Re: to hold the sky // lingré family coronation au - teef - 12-18-2018

[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

they gave a breath, resting their hand on his shoulder, "I promote you to being my main advisor. This will afford you more protection under my name." they spoke, eyes warm even if their posture said otherwise. they leaned in to whisper beside his ear, "and I love you, astéri. you can pass it off as whichever." they murmured quietly.

Re: to hold the sky // lingré family coronation au - Cosmic - 01-22-2019

(Will edit later on assume Hope was here aaaaaaaa)

Re: to hold the sky // lingré family coronation au - teef - 01-24-2019

okay