Beasts of Beyond
putting the pieces back together // clean up - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: putting the pieces back together // clean up (/showthread.php?tid=8362)

Pages: 1 2

putting the pieces back together // clean up - teef - 12-04-2018

ARISIDE LANECES
✯ — GIVE ME A CHANCE TO CATCH MY BREATH
space
ariside had went to her forge that she had recently set up, the tigress having told Gordon to meet there to begin the territory cleanup. she let out a roar, blinking as she called, "sunhaveners! if you wish to help clean up the bigger pieces of the debris, gather here!"

[member=853]GORDON CIPHER.[/member]
space
✯ — FEMALE. RB & SH. MODERATE-HIGH. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: putting the pieces back together // clean up - Fairylights - 12-05-2018

―――― They were, as far as Fairylights was concerned, obligated to help clean up their home together. Granted, they would be doing a lot of clean up over the next week or so, regardless as to whether or not they attended this big clean-up event. There was much work to be done, and between helping the Clan, getting assimilated, and helping to finish set up her and Bucky's new house, the work was endless. Still, Fairy tried to not let that keep her from assisting further and getting tired. She could rest when it was all done, and the Clan would be all the better for it. At the call, she approached on small little feet as she nodded politely to Ariside. Assuming that her presence was enough to state her interest in helping, the young girl sat herself down politely and straightened her posture upwards, offering a faint smile as she waited.
  [color=#b1b1c3][b][i]

Re: putting the pieces back together // clean up - Leigh - 12-05-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ — Leigh wasn't much of a pack mule himself, but he was pretty sure he could lift some of the bigger stuff out of the way or maybe it was his ego talking. The unicorn had approached Ariside and Fairylights, offering them both a quiet nod hello before waiting for further instruction.

Re: putting the pieces back together // clean up - teef - 12-05-2018

ARISIDE LANECES
space
with a nod to the two that showed up, ariside comes closer, her steps gentle despite her size, "leigh. fairights. I want you two to work together with me at the mouth of the river and where it feeds into the sea. I have found and fixed a metal net that we will lower into the mouth of the tributary. it is there to catch any debris that comes through." she would be doing most of the heavy work unless another big bodied fellow showed up, the tigress would need their help to guide her. if they had an element with water or earth? even better.
space
#psychosocial.

Re: putting the pieces back together // clean up - AUGUST - 12-05-2018

[glow=#000,1,400]A MILLION DREAMS ARE KEEPING ME AWAKE — TAGS[/glow]
The roar that coarsed over his ears wasn't hard to miss, obviously. He perked his ears and looked up at the call for assistance in cleaning up. Well, he was a spark now, wasn't he? August could stand to help out in any way he could!

The wolf pup made his way over, a little late but hopefully not late enough. He stared up at Kade, who was organizing this little session, and he chirped, [glow=black,1,400]"Uh, I can try to help too!"[/glow]

Re: putting the pieces back together // clean up - teef - 12-05-2018

ARISIDE LANECES
space
the tigress gave him a friendly nod, "one other thing that I would like you all to do while we are cleaning up and installing the net, is to find things. like a scavenger hunt. do you want to lead that August? I will make something for everybody who helps. if you can, find some pieces of metal or glass and i will make them into little things for everyone. this way, you get to keep a reminder of what you did to help clean up!" she told the trio, smiling at the wolf pup happily.
space
#psychosocial.

Re: putting the pieces back together // clean up - guts - 12-06-2018

LION-SPIRITED { .:*・°☆ } ——— [size=10pt]info
She had given out the tasks, and while she would have liked to lounge around and watch them do her bidding like some evil genius, she decided it would probably be quicker if she helped out. Things would go back to normal much more faster that way. So, the first thing she does is go to check out the clean-up crew, smirking as she pads over. It was nice to see things so organized (but she was probably the last person to know anything about organization).

The wolf watches quietly for a minute, then approaches the group. "I can help with the net if one of you want to go on that 'scavenger hunt.'" she says with a wink towards Kade, tail flicking behind her. "character's speech."

Re: putting the pieces back together // clean up - Leigh - 12-06-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ — Being so close to the sea... it made him nervous. Don't get him wrong, he enjoyed the clan's territory, but he much preferred to just watch from afar. He could handle a little water. The unicorn was not afraid. Yes you are. He wasn't. You are and you're going to suck it up. Don't be a pussy, Leigh. Stomach twisted, he nodded to Ariside. "Sure thing, man." he responded.

Re: putting the pieces back together // clean up - AUGUST - 12-06-2018

[glow=#000,1,400]A MILLION DREAMS ARE KEEPING ME AWAKE — TAGS[/glow]
August's amber hues lit up with absolute delight when Kade assigned him a task — leader of the scavenger hunt! Beaming with pride, the young spark yipped, [glow=black,1,400]"Yes!"[/glow] He managed a little jump, obviously enthusiastic about the day ahead. He was going to find so many stones and glasses and lots of cool things for Kade to craft with. He wondered what he would get?

Eager to start, the wolf pup turned and chirped, [glow=black,1,400]"I'm gonna go to the riverbank."[/glow] He then broke into a jog, his paws sloshing about in the mud as he made his way into the territory.

Re: putting the pieces back together // clean up - teef - 12-07-2018

ARISIDE LANECES
space
ariside gave a wink back in ymir's direction, holding back from deliberately dropping a comment. flicking her tail she thanked her for offering her assistance,  "thanks for showing up to the rescue, we will need the help. cutie." she would answer with a smirk.

her gaze swept to leigh, nodding to him, "if the water isn't your forte, love, why don't you help august?" she suggested, picking up on the difference in his scent. she wouldn't mind.

her gaze then traveled to fairylights, "hey fairy, sweetie, if you don't think you're up to fighting with a big old heavy net, why don't you go help august? I'm sure he would appreciate the help." she called out with a smile.

the cub and domestic feline were both small, and she would at least have a chance at grabbing them if they came all the way down the river if they fell in. she didn't want to leave things to fate, she would rather have leigh looking over the two of them and having some fun while she and ymir tangled with the net. (and maybe had a little fun)
space
#psychosocial.