Beasts of Beyond
SHIP'S HELM || Leadership + Alliance Change - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: SHIP'S HELM || Leadership + Alliance Change (/showthread.php?tid=8349)

SHIP'S HELM || Leadership + Alliance Change - ATTICUS - 12-03-2018

―――― Just like that, everything was different. Agathe had left in the middle of the night, and he had been left in charge of the Ascendants. That woman terrified him, as much as he had been in awe of her, he wouldn't lie; there had been so much power beneath her gaze, and so many capable people at her paws, that being at her side, relatively, to help the Ascendants where he could had been an experience. It was an experience that he would not be forgetting quickly, but with experience, it seemed, came new responsibilities. The quiet jaguar made his way forward to the usual town square of the Ascendants, now looking across at what was to be theirs. He was to be Astral Seraph now, yes, but he still fully intended to make everyone part of this place, just as they had so welcomed him when he had first arrived. For a moment there was a faint pause, before his voice lifted to call out. "Ascendants, gather." His voice was steady, and he sat for a few moments to allow people to approach before he continued on. "Agathe has left, much without a word, and has passed the role of Astral Seraph to me and is taking leave of the Ascendants. For now, that means I am Astral Seraph. I cannot say what lies ahead of us, for the Ascendants, but I hope you will all provide me with the opportunity to serve you well." For a moment he lingered, before daring to push into a rather controversial topic. "I have the intention of making Sunhaven neturals with the Ascendants once more after our... meeting the other day. The Clan vote, too, has provided insight into the wishes of the Clan. Of course, if anyone has objections to this, let it be heard now. If there are no questions or anything further, then this is all I wish to say for now. Thank you."
  [color=black][b]

Re: SHIP'S HELM || Leadership + Alliance Change - clarence a. - 12-03-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]Quite frankly, Clarence didn't know what he was doing here or what was going on. He had only met the woman who led this place a hadnful of times, one of which she had been torturing some woman through some sort of black magic, so he wasn't too sad to hear that she'd gone somewhere else. He hadn't known her and Atticus seemed to him a capable man. They'd had the opportunity to talk a couple of times now and he was nice enough and seemed well enough to lead. Clarence wasn't sure how much longer he'd be here or if he'd wake up once day in some sort of asylum or on a ship after a terrible fever, but he supposed this change didn't affect him much and could only add to his experience. Now there was no need to fear black magic from those around him, which was a good enough cause for relief in his eyes. Then there was the news that whoever they'd been enemies with before were no longer enemies, which also seemed like a good thing. He wasn't sure what had occurred between the two groups, but he had voted in favor of peace and was glad to see it playing out. He was more than content to wait quite some time before jumping into his next war. As far as he was concerned, it could be an entire lifetime. He would embrace this new peace and quiet with open arms. He settled in among the gathering crowd just to be sure there would be nothing more to this announcement. It wasn't as though he had anything else to do anyway.

Re: SHIP'S HELM || Leadership + Alliance Change - tikki - 12-04-2018

[align=center]
[div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; text-indent: 30px; opacity: 0.60; color:black; font-size: 12px; padding-top: 2px;"]It was odd, in the eye of Paper, to see a leader just up and leave. Though he hadn't any previous leaders before Agathe since he had joined, he had always thought of leaders to be ones who were here until they died, whether it be by something natural, or that they happened to die from being killed, and then it would pass on to the next person. Though it seemed as though leaders left as well, it was not something that he had ever thought of.

Looking up at the new leader, the male would listen to his words before simply nodding his head in understanding. So Sunhaven was to be a neutral instead of an enemy, he saw no issue with that - he had been one to vote in favor of Sunhaven - though he knew that there would be some that saw an issue with it.