Beasts of Beyond
i won't shiver, i won't shake / MOVING TERRITORY - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: i won't shiver, i won't shake / MOVING TERRITORY (/showthread.php?tid=8347)

i won't shiver, i won't shake / MOVING TERRITORY - sephiroth - 12-03-2018

[Image: tumblr_oftn227QSX1ux6jc9o3_400.gif]
SEPHIROTH
MALE — ROSEBLOODS — PHARAOH — HOVER FOR TAGS
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]Sephiroth hadn’t been faring well for a long time, since the wreckage of the territory and the hardships they were enduring.  No sleep, combined with the stress of the position and the lonesomeness in his chest that he didn’t admit too, made him an unstable wreck more so then he already was.  Which had resulted him practically fainting the other day in front of the ruins and Bai Shi coming to save him and his pride.  He had taken that as the straw that broke the camel’s back, and finally took time to himself to sleep.  He had honestly forgotten how good it felt.

After a long absence, Mother returned to him.  Her voice came softly in his head, as it did, whispering to him in his sleep.  The lion felt a wave of relief over his being at the reassurance and crutch she provided, invisible to all but him.  Well, there were a few that knew of her.  Eddie he knew for sure, Rosemary might have an idea.  But overall, Sephiroth was the only one to receive her wisdom.

Despite his generally positive feeling towards Mother’s return, he had his questions.  Why she had left him, what was the longing his felt in his breast, what were the visions of fire and death he had been subjected too?

Her response was simple and cryptic.

Go.  Take your people to a new land, and you will have your answers.

--

There was no meeting to call, but still he roared out not from the throne room where he usually did such business, but from the middle of the ruins.  His feral call to action echoed off the stone and dens, making the upper foundation rumble slightly.  Perhaps the infrastructure had taken a small hit during Lucifer’s reign of hell upon the territory.

Sephiroth looked slightly more functional after nearly a day’s worth of sleep, he would still need to work to get his strength back but overall his mind was sharper and his purpose was clearer.  Mother was silent, but he felt her presence at his side like a cloud surrounding his form, a gentle fog licking at his pelt and shifting him along.  He stood stronger, with pale pelt and silver mane back in place and immaculately clean to boast the image he had of himself.  High.  Mighty.  Above.  God.

”Rosebloods.”  The Pharaoh rumbled, his tone sure and steady.  His head lifted up, eyes more clear and focused then they had been for weeks.  ”After consideration on my end, I have come to a conclusion about our current situation.”  Sephiroth’s eyes studied the group that would no doubt come to see what their leader was speaking of now, without a cloud of madness about him that choked his words into hateful snarls.  ”We’re moving.  As soon as possible, in the next day most likely.  If you have business on this land, finish it now.  Get plans together for travel, it will no doubt be a harsh journey.  Speak with me if needed, I will be open for all if you to converse with.”

Hm.  Reasonable.  Strange for him after his madness in recent memory.  Was he turning over a new leaf?  Maybe, maybe not.  At the very least he was leading instead of ruling, and speaking to the others as his equals.  There were more important matters at hand then proving his power.

(actual moving thread were everybody heads out will be made tomorrow!!  moving will take place throughout the week, as will the writing for the new territory, feel free to contribute to that on the discord or in the ooc board!)

Re: i won't shiver, i won't shake / MOVING TERRITORY - teef - 12-04-2018

[align=center][Image: giphy.webp]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=#7E354D]BAI SHI

" my own illusion come to be "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

bai shi appeared at the edge of the ruins, the golden serpent dipping their head in warm welcome. they were glad to see him recovering and standing upright now. he looked much better than he had before, something that tickled a strange sense of pride in their chest. he seemed like he was recovering from everything, getting stronger and stronger. he was improving.

"aye sir!" they echoed, mind sweeping over what they might be able to find to bring up with him. their tail twitched, eyes closing to half-lid, rumbling their own soft announcement, "i am leading a hunting patrol to the ascendants. come forward if you wish to join me. I can provide a quicier way there."