Beasts of Beyond
◜ . blue moon in your eyes ┊ lucky luciano . ◞ - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: ◜ . blue moon in your eyes ┊ lucky luciano . ◞ (/showthread.php?tid=8326)

◜ . blue moon in your eyes ┊ lucky luciano . ◞ - LUCKY LUCIANO - 12-01-2018

[align=center][Image: w5D1LSe.png]
[Image: Fuphqzz.jpg]

Re: ◜ . blue moon in your eyes ┊ lucky luciano . ◞ - LUCKY LUCIANO - 12-02-2018

GENERAL.
✧ "lucky luciano" (or just "lucky") | born charles luciano
✧ young adult ( between 1.5 - 2 years ) | leo | ages at roleplayer's discretion
✧ cisgender male | he/him
✧ former marauder of the pitt
loyal mostly to himself
aesthetic board | playlist

MISC.
✧ strictly based off of the "boardwalk empire" verse character
✧ enjoys playing poker + card games, gambling
all opinions and actions are ic. this character consumes alcohol and smokes cigarettes. this character also may mention drugs, profanity, and also partakes in murder and gory acts.

APPEARANCE.
✧ hellhound | faceclaim | voiceclaim | health: 100% | birth body
— lucky is a hellhound, standing at around five feet tall. he has deep, amber colored eyes that could almost be compared to orange embers. he has medium-length fur, which is usually kept neat and tidy and free of tangles. he definitely likes to keep up his appearance. he is "tall and handsome" in a dark sense, and his muscles are defined although not especially bulging. his canines are sharp and his jaws are especially strong, so be sure to avoid getting caught up in them.
— accesories wears several bracelets; mostly silver and gold and gem-studded
— current injuries none

PERSONALITY.
✧ FAUX AFFABLY EVIL / DON'T YOU DARE PITY ME! / HAIR-TRIGGER TEMPER / SIR SWEARS-A-LOT / HOT-BLOODED / STREET SMART / BRUTAL HONESTY / JERKASS
positive traits alluring, assertive, dauntless, opportunistic
— lucky is a a sharp young adult, both in looks and in wit. he tends to use his charm to his advantage, captivating one in a conversation whenever he pleases
— he is not afraid to flaunt his power and confidently enforce his rules.
— lucky is determined, and is almost fearless in his endeavors. once he has a goal set in his mind, he'll be willing to do whatever it takes to reach it
— lucky will jump at any opportunity that will benefit him. he is not daft, and therefore he knows when to take a chance
negative traits decadent, egotistical, irascible, nefarious, sly, volatile
— lucky likes to surround himself with his prized possessions, such as accessories, shiny rings, jewels, and whatnot. it reminds him of his social status, not only in his group but in the new world. he's made a hobby out of collecting such riches ever since he left home
— he is incredibly arrogant, and this leads to him having an inflated ego. he's pretty confident in himself, which can sometimes be blinding of his judgement
— lucky is definitely prone to getting angered, especially when he's frustrated or doesn't get what he wants
— he is known for being a criminal and engaging in activities such as theft and murder
— lucky likes to get what he wants, and will lie or even go to extreme lengths to make sure of it
— he is very volatile. one second, you'll be having a conversation with him, but when things go south? he'll turn on you like a wolf

RELATIONSHIPS.
✧ dante luciano x mona luciano | one brother
✧ heteroflexible?? | demi when it comes to males | single | interested in flings
✧ friend are tba | best friends are tba | enemies are tba

INTERACTIONS.
✧ physically hard | mentally hard
✧ will start fights, easy to provoke | will kill
✧ no apprentice | fights with tooth and claw | will use weapons when accessible | mention [member=3015]LUCKY[/member] when attacking
✧ no powers

Re: ◜ . blue moon in your eyes ┊ playlist . ◞ - LUCKY LUCIANO - 12-18-2018

[glow=black,1,400]THAT MAN - CARO EMERALD[/glow]
ooh that man is like a flame / and ooh that man plays me like a game / my only sin is i can't win / ooh i wanna love that man / ooh that man is on my list / and ooh that man i wanna kiss / my only sin is i can't win / ooh i wanna love that man

[glow=black,1,400]SALVATORE - LANA DEL REY[/glow]
all the lights in miami begin to gleam / ruby, blue and green, neon too / everything looks better from above my king / like aqua marine, ocean’s blue / ah ah ah ah / cacciatore / la da da da da /
limousines / ah ah ah ah / ciao amore

[glow=black,1,400]THE YAWNING GRAVE - LORD HURON[/glow]
i tried to warn you when you were a child / i told you not to get lost in the wild / i sent omens and all kinds of signs / i taught you melodies, poems, and rhymes / oh, you fool, there are rules, i am coming for you / (you can run but you can't escape) / darkness brings evil things, oh, the reckoning begins / (you will open the yawning grave)

[glow=black,1,400]YOUNG BLOOD - BEA MILLER[/glow]
we were making history / breaking rules and breaking free / questioning the writing on the wall / comin' from the underground / laughing as we're falling down / soaking in the glory of it all / we've got young blood / can't destroy us / we make our own luck in this world / we've got young blood / no one chose us / we make our own love in this world

[glow=black,1,400]GLORY AND GORE - LORDE[/glow]
now we're in the ring and we're coming for blood / you could try and take us (oh-oh) / but we're the gladiators (oh! oh!) / everyone a rager (oh-oh) / but secretly they're saviors / glory and gore go hand in hand / that's why we're making headlines (oh! oh!) / you could try and take us (oh-oh) / but victory's contagious

[glow=black,1,400]AIN'T NO REST FOR THE WICKED - CAGE THE ELEPHANT[/glow]
oh there ain't no rest for the wicked / money don't grow on trees / i got bills to pay, i got mouths to feed / there ain't nothing in this world for free / oh no, i can't slow down, i can't hold back / though you know, i wish i could / oh no there ain't no rest for the wicked / until we close our eyes for good

[glow=black,1,400]SEVEN NATION ARMY - WHITE STRIPES[/glow]
i'm gonna fight 'em all / a seven nation army couldn't hold me back / they're gonna rip it off / taking their time / right behind my back / and i'm talking to myself at night / because i can't forget / back and forth through my mind / behind a cigarette / and the message coming from my eyes / says leave it alone

[glow=black,1,400]BELIEVER - IMAGINE DRAGONS[/glow]
don't you tell me what you think that i could be / i'm the one at the sail, i'm the master of my sea, oh ooh / the master of my sea, oh ooh / i was broken from a young age / taking my sulking to the masses / ... /  pain! you made me a, you made me a believer / oh let the bullets fly, oh let them rain / you made me a, you made me a believer, believer

[glow=black,1,400]RED RIGHT HAND - NICK CAVE AND THE BAD SEEDS[/glow]
you'll see him in your nightmares / you'll see him in your dreams / he'll appear out of nowhere but / he ain't what he seems / you'll see him in your head / on the tv screen / hey buddy, i'm warning you to turn it off / he's a ghost, he's a god / he's a man, he's a guru / you're one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan / designed and directed by his red right hand

[glow=black,1,400][b]EMPEROR'S NEW CLOTHES - PANIC! AT THE DISCO[/glow]
sycophants on velvet sofas / lavish mansions, vintage wine / i am so much more than royal / snatch your chain and mace your eyes / if it feels good, tastes good / it must be mine / heroes always get remembered / but you know legends never die / and if you don't know now you know / i'm taking back the crown / i'm all dressed up and naked / i see what's mine and take it / (finders keepers, losers weepers) / oh yeah the crown... / so close i can taste it / i see what's mine and take it / (finders keepers, losers weepers)

[glow=black,1,400]YOUNG GOD - HALSEY[/glow]
he says, "ooh, baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends / i'm a king and you're a queen and we will stumble through heaven / if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes / i know you wanna go to heaven, but you're human tonight" / and i've been sitting at the bottom of a swimming pool / for a while now, drowning my thoughts out with the sounds / but do you feel like a young god? / you know the two of us are just young gods / and we'll be flying through the streets with the people underneath / and they're running, running, running

[glow=black,1,400]COLORS - HALSEY[/glow]
you're dripping like a saturated sunrise / you're spilling like an overflowing sink / you're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece / and now i'm tearing through the pages and the ink

[glow=black,1,400]LEGEND - THE SCORE[/glow]
here we go, here we go / it's my turn to make history / here we go, here we go / when i'm gone they'll remember me, yeah / blood, sweat, i'll break my bones / till all my scars bleed golden / my name's forever known

[glow=black,1,400]NUMB - LINKIN PARK[/glow]
i'm tired of being what you want me to be / feeling so faithless, lost under the surface / i don't know what you're expecting of me / put under the pressure of walking in your shoes / caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow / every step that i take is another mistake to you / caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow / i've become so numb, i can't feel you there / become so tired, so much more aware / by becoming this all i want to do / is be more like me and be less like you

[glow=black,1,400]MACHINE GUN BLUES - SOCIAL DISTORTION[/glow]
well i'm a gangster 1934, junkies, winos pimps and wh*res / and all you men women and kids, best get out the way / i just left your town took all your loot / bought a pink carnation and a pin-striped suit / hopped up the v-8 ford, and some two-tone shoes / and i'm already gone, i left a pool of blood and sorrow / i got the machine gun blues

[glow=black,1,400]CENTURIES - FALL OUT BOY[/glow]
some legends are told / some turn to dust or to gold / but you will remember me / remember me, for centuries / just one mistake / is all it will take / we'll go down in history / remember me for centuries

[glow=black,1,400]BIG BAD HANDSOME MAN - IMELDA MAY[/glow]
the man is tall, mad, mean, and good-lookin' / and he's got me his eye / when he looks at me, i go weak at the knees / he's got me going like no other guy / cause he's my big, bad, handsome man / he's got me in the palm of his hand / he's the devil divine, i'm so glad that he's mine / cause he's my big, bad, handsome man

[glow=black,1,400]WOKE UP THIS MORNING - ALABAMA 3[/glow]
well, you woke up this morning / got yourself a gun / your mama always said you'd be the chosen one / she said, you're one in a million, you've got to burn to shine / but you were born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eyes

[glow=black,1,400]EVERYBODY LOVES ME - ONEREPUBLIC[/glow]
oh my! / feels just like i don't try / looks so good i might die / all i know is everybody loves me / get down, swaying to my own sound / flashes in my face now / all i know is everybody loves me / everybody loves me

[glow=black,1,400]HARDER TO BREATHE - MAROON 5[/glow]
how dare you say that my behavior is unacceptable / so condescending unnecessarily critical / i have the tendency of getting very physical / so watch your step 'cause if i do you'll need a miracle

[glow=black,1,400]HEAVYDIRTYSOUL - TWENTY ONE PILOTS[/glow]
gangsters don't cry / therefore, therefore i'm / mr. misty-eye, therefore i'm / can you save / can you save my / can you save my heavy dirty soul?

[glow=black,1,400]DISPARATE YOUTH - SANTIGOLD[/glow]
don't look ahead, there's stormy weather / another roadblock in our way / but if we go, we go together / our hands are tied here if we stay / oh, we set our dreams to carry us / if they don't fly we will run / now we push right past to find out / on how to win what they have lost / we know now we want more / a life worth fighting for / so let them say we can't do better / lay out the rules that we can't break / they wanna sit and watch you wither / their legacy's too hard to take

[glow=black,1,400]PRETTY LITTLE GANGSTER - RYDER[/glow]
maybe someday we'll both look back on this ride / top of the world, we're finally living the life / taking it in, cause lightning never strikes twice / pour me a drink, looks like we finally arrived / spotlight coming down like a hammer / hot sweat, getting high off the danger / can't quit cause it's not in my nature / feet will never touch the ground, pretty little gangster now / the good life will always remind me / the real world can be so confining / but power can also be blinding / feet will never touch the ground, pretty little gangster now

Re: ◜ . blue moon in your eyes ┊ lucky luciano . ◞ - LUCKY LUCIANO - 12-19-2018