Beasts of Beyond
YOUR GAZE WOULD HAUNT ME // LEADERSHIP CHANGE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: YOUR GAZE WOULD HAUNT ME // LEADERSHIP CHANGE (/showthread.php?tid=8286)

YOUR GAZE WOULD HAUNT ME // LEADERSHIP CHANGE - buckingham barnes - 11-29-2018

[Image: untitled_artwork__32__by_vvintersoldier-dct5ahm.png]
When Marina approached him earlier today, Buckingham couldn't help it but feel shocked at what she requested of him. She was stepping down, leaving Bucky as the Helion of Sunhaven. Bucky knew as Warden, that one day he might replace Marina as leader, but he didn't think it'd happen so soon. He accepted the responsibility of Helion, despite the anxious feelings that began to swirl in his chest. What if he wasn't good enough for Sunhaven? What if he fucks everything up? What if he relapses into the Winter Soldier? Even though he knew Marina trusted and believed he'd lead Sunhaven just as well as her, he couldn't get rid of those thoughts completely.

He felt nervous, and as he padded through the devastated village, he tried his best to keep his expression neutral. If his worries managed to rise to the surface, it'd only be a gleam in his eyes. Silencing the thoughts for a moment, Bucky found himself standing before the fountain. Jericho, Quantum, and Marina all hosted their meetings here, Bucky will do the same- even if the fountain isn't in the same condition anymore. "Sunhaven! Gather around for an announcement!" He called out as loudly as he could, his heart beating slightly faster. "Marina stepped down from Helion today, I am Sunhaven's new leader!"

Re: YOUR GAZE WILL HAUNT ME // LEADERSHIP CHANGE - Fairylights - 11-29-2018

―――― At the loud call from her uncle, Fairylights squeaked as she nearly dropped the bundle rubble and debris that she was carrying, having tried to do her part to help clean up and keep herself occupied. The idea of being alone in an empty, unfinished house had not yet appealed to her, and she had some hopes that she might be able to find some furniture or objects in good condition that no one would miss admidst her cleanup. Regardless, it seemed that task was to be abandoned now that she looked to the bits of rubble dropped within the mud. Turning herself quickly, she began to carefully make her way through the territory, trying to follow the sound of Bucky's voice as she approached carefully. It was then that he caught her attention, her ears perking as her steps slowly came to a still as she paused some feet away from where Bucky was now making his annoucnement. The nice lady Marina wasn't leading them anymore? She'd really have to listen to whatever her uncle said now? It was still odd to call Bucky her uncle as it was, but now to consider him, a man she didn't know, as a leader? Though, she supposed she didn't really know Marina all that well either. She swallowed uneasily, but she nodded her understanding all the same. Helion Buckingham. "Understood," she acknowledged in a whisper.
  [color=#b1b1c3][b][i]

Re: YOUR GAZE WOULD HAUNT ME // LEADERSHIP CHANGE - AUGUST - 11-29-2018

[align=center][div style="width:490px; font-family:arial; font-size:9pt; text-align:justify"]As he had been scouring the devastated village, doing his best to “sweep” rubble together in an attempt to clear the path, a call had erupted from the jaws of the metal-legged cat. Bucky, they called him, but he was almost certain that he had a real name other than that. As far as he had observed, he had been a higher ranking member here, so he wondered what he had to say. The wolf pup paused his task and turned over his shoulder to glance at the fountain.

Marina had stepped down? But... why? She had been in perfectly good health, or at least she had appeared to be. "Is she okay?" The youngster piped up, concern flooding amber hues. He very much had the capacity to be selfish and self-absorbed, but his mother had raised him better than that. He cared about the wellbeing of other people, and right now he was genuinely curious about Marina’s state, even enough to not fully acknowledge Bucky’s promotion like the others had.

Re: YOUR GAZE WOULD HAUNT ME // LEADERSHIP CHANGE - teef - 11-29-2018

ARISIDE // FINN
✯ — GIVE ME A CHANCE TO CATCH MY BREATH
space
doing a joint post bc of time //

ariside had been following some of the younger or smaller members around, the merc ready to swoop in and save them from any danger that the others may not be able to avoid in time. she nodded her head to bucky, "congratulations, ser." she rumbled.

finnloch had been hitching rides on the tigress' shoulders just for the fun of it, and because the water that still lingered around, could infect some of the wounds that were taking longer to heal. "glad to have you, Buckingham." she would call out.
space
✯ — FEMALE. SH. MODERATE-HIGH. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: YOUR GAZE WOULD HAUNT ME // LEADERSHIP CHANGE - GORDON CIPHER. - 11-30-2018

There mere fact that Buckingham was calling the clan together made Gordon start thinking of the worst. Slowly, the she-cat joined her clanmates and stared up with worry at Buckingham, her ears pricked to hear his announcement. Where's Marina? Marina should be the one calling the clan together... not Bucky. Not right now. Eventually, perhaps, but not now. Buckingham's words, however, did not soothe Gordon's worries and she bit her lip and she impulsively called out, "Why'd she step down? Is everything okay?"
where all your darkest fears are gonna come for you ! ━

Re: YOUR GAZE WOULD HAUNT ME // LEADERSHIP CHANGE - REBECCA MACK - 11-30-2018

[align=center][Image: REWjIqe.png]

SUNHAVEN — GOLDENBLOOD — FEMALE — BORDER COLLIE — PLAYED BY KICKSIE

[div style="text-align: justify; width: 50%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px; margin-top: -15px;"]Well, that was unexpected. At first, Bex wasn't sure she had heard Bucky correctly. Marina had... stepped down? No, that couldn't be right. Marina had been leader since the moment Bex had joined. Marina had gotten them through the harsh times of feuding with the Ascendants, as well as escaping the floods. In denial for a short moment, it took the collie a few seconds to process the news, and when it finally hit her that Bucky wasn't joking or that she hadn't misheard, she was shocked. So, Bucky was their leader now. That was something that Bex would have to learn to accept. It was hard to accept it, though. She trusted Bucky, yes, but everything was changing. The village was ruined, and now they were under a new leadership.

Not a single word came from the woman as she stood there among the others, taking it all in. She wasn't sure what to even say, not knowing if Marina was alright and whether or not she should congratulate Bucky. She didn't want to worry though, especially since Bucky seemed to be acting rather calm about the situation. Certainly if something was wrong, he would've started out with that, right? Maybe Marina just didn't want to be leader anymore. Maybe it was just time to move on. "Oh... Congratulations," Bex finally managed to say, forcing a smile. She didn't want to seem rude, and didn't want to worry. Maybe it was best to just accept it and focus on the positive.

Re: YOUR GAZE WOULD HAUNT ME // LEADERSHIP CHANGE - Leigh - 11-30-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ — Leigh hadn't been in Sunhaven long enough to get a feel for either Marina or Bucky. They seemed nice, but never had he really conversed with them. So when Buck announced the change in leadership, the unicorn would nod and warmly accept this, despite how more seasoned Haveners may feel about the matter. "Congratulations." he'd offer simply, having nothing more to say on that.