Beasts of Beyond
☼ TAKE US HOME — WEEKLY TASKS - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: ☼ TAKE US HOME — WEEKLY TASKS (/showthread.php?tid=8281)

Pages: 1 2

☼ TAKE US HOME — WEEKLY TASKS - guts - 11-28-2018

LION-SPIRITED { .:*・°☆ } ——— [size=10pt]info
She wasn't completely sure why, of all people, Marina chose her for weekly tasks. There were other people she probably trusted more, and yet here she was. But whatever. Maybe it would be funny to boss people around.

"Hey, everyone gather 'round for a task!" the wolf announced, then would settle back on her haunches. "character's speech."

Re: ☼ TAKE US HOME — WEEKLY TASKS - AUGUST - 11-28-2018

[align=center][div style="width:490px; font-family:arial; font-size:9pt; text-align:justify"]A weekly task? That sounded fun to him! Maybe he would be tasked with something super important. The wolf pup made his way over and chirped, "I'll have one, Ymir."

Re: ☼ TAKE US HOME — WEEKLY TASKS - Fairylights - 11-29-2018

―――― Weekly tasks? She couldn't say she had ever done that before, but she had hopes that, maybe, just maybe, it would be a good distraction for her. This place needed a lot of cleanup, and she was more than happy to do something other than wallow in her own thoughts. Approaching quietly, she sat herself down and gently raised a paw to acknolwedge her request, waiting patiently and quietly.
  [color=#b1b1c3][b][i]

Re: ☼ TAKE US HOME — WEEKLY TASKS - teef - 11-29-2018

ARISIDE LANECES
✯ — GIVE ME A CHANCE TO CATCH MY BREATH
space
ariside joined the group that was gathering, her head tilted slightly to hear better. "I'll snag a task as well, ymir." she called out, sitting down closer to the back of the group.
space
✯ — FEMALE. RB & SH. MODERATE-HIGH. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: ☼ TAKE US HOME — WEEKLY TASKS - GORDON CIPHER. - 11-30-2018

Was she late to this? It seemed not, and Gordon was thankful for that. "I-I'll have one as well!" The Goldenblood called out, looking up at Ymir.
where all your darkest fears are gonna come for you ! ━

Re: ☼ TAKE US HOME — WEEKLY TASKS - teef - 11-30-2018

[align=center][Image: 83qo1IU.gif]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=#137E7A]FINNLOCH

" i wanna take the long way home "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

finn would move far more slowly, the molly quietly joining the growing group, "I'll grab one as well."

Re: ☼ TAKE US HOME — WEEKLY TASKS - REBECCA MACK - 11-30-2018

[align=center][Image: REWjIqe.png]

SUNHAVEN — GOLDENBLOOD — FEMALE — BORDER COLLIE — PLAYED BY KICKSIE

[div style="text-align: justify; width: 50%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px; margin-top: -15px;"]Weekly tasks. Bex supposed those were well-needed, with the amount of work they had to do in fixing up the village and all the other duties and tasks that they would have to complete. The entire group seemed really busy these days, and Bex was beginning to feel drained from the lack of time for fun. Maybe she'd get some sort of task that would help her to relax and forget about everything else going on around her for a while. "I could use a task," the collie woofed gently as she appeared after the others, nodding towards Ymir.

Re: ☼ TAKE US HOME — WEEKLY TASKS - Leigh - 11-30-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ — The unicorn made his way over and tipped up his head. "I'll take one too." he chimed.

Re: ☼ TAKE US HOME — WEEKLY TASKS - guts - 12-01-2018

LION-SPIRITED { .:*・°☆ } ——— [size=10pt]info
Well it looked like a lot of people wanted to chip in. While she should have been glad, she felt rather unmoved, looking around at all the faces. But at least they could get shit done slightly quicker. "Okay, pipsqueak. Go and gather up any spare parts you can find. Intact boards of wood, nails, anything useful." ([member=2899]AUGUST[/member])

Then she turned to [member=2973]FAIRYLIGHTS[/member], her face unrecognizable to the canine. She didn't really have any intentions of introducing herself, either. "Get some tools to rebuild the cabins. We can't do much without hammers and whatever, yeah?" she wasn't an architect. Hopefully there was some place that sold stuff like that.

Bright headlight eyes settling on [member=1077]kade .[/member], Ymir didn't really know her, either. At least not her name. "You and [member=853]GORDON CIPHER.[/member] can work together to clear out any useless debris. Maybe chop up some of the fallen trees for wood. Just clean the place up."

Then there was [member=1181]REBECCA M.[/member] and [member=60]Leigh[/member]. "You two rebuild that wall. Those raptor bastards aren't coming around anymore, but we could still use the extra protection. You never know what those Ascendants fucks are up to." was she still somewhat bitter towards them? Yeah, a little bit--but they were the ones that started it and she was determined that Sunhaven would finish it. "character's speech."

Re: ☼ TAKE US HOME — WEEKLY TASKS - buckingham barnes - 12-02-2018

[Image: untitled_artwork__32__by_vvintersoldier-dct5ahm.png]
Bucky hasn't gotten a weekly task in some time now. Honestly, he can't even remember what his last task was- he had a bad habit of just forgetting weekly tasks all together. But, the Helion wasn't going to allow that any further. Especially if tasks are being given out that help rebuild camp and clean the territory up. They all have to do their fair share in working to restore everything to normal, and Bucky is more than capable to help. The former assassin silently made his way over, his paws barely making a sound as his gaze landed on Ymir. "Hit me up with a task," He meowed with a swish of his bushy tail, light blue eyes blinking.