Beasts of Beyond
WORTHY SOMEHOW — WEAPONRY - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: WORTHY SOMEHOW — WEAPONRY (/showthread.php?tid=8279)

WORTHY SOMEHOW — WEAPONRY - PINCHER - 11-28-2018

CAPTAIN PINCHER ROUX | resides in the typhoon and is the demigod of rough seas. he is a muscular dark gray panthera hybrid with frigid glacier blue eyes, marked with scars and glowing tattoos. he is the head of the roux family and is currently single. he is known for being a charming strategist with dark secrets. be cautious around him. —— ⚓
❝ A MODERN GOD IN A TAILORED SUIT — WHO'S LIPS TASTE LIKE FORBIDDEN FRUIT ❞
"Shit..." The hissed cursed fluttered out of his jaws as he instinctively tugged his pale white paw away from the blade's edge, his facial features turning to one of annoyance as the loud clattering exploded in the air, ringing out for a few seconds before dying. He sighed as he straightened his form, dark ash gray form shifting to flick away at the glowing blue blood droplets that began to gently rise out of the small hardly visible scratch. He glared at it, disgusted by the sight of his blood. He remembered when it had once been the color of a vibrant spring rose, lush with red...now, a mixture of melted ice and the color of dying winter. His upper lip curled and he flicked it off, watching them fly into the air and disappear into the sea water that surrounded the slowly shifting Tempest. He glanced up at the stark sky, it was only morning slowly shifting into noon and he could only faintly make out the burning sun through the powder white clouds. A cold icy breeze sliced through him and he realized despite not having to deal with heavy snowfall, the lush tropical island still dealt with colder weather but with wind and slight lack of sun.

A swirl of warm steam rolled off his forked tongue as he breathed out, using his fire elemental power to slowly warm up his shivering figure as he returned to focus on the weapons he had found. Spears, daggers, short swords, hatchets, and many others were inside two large barrels on each side of Pincher as the demigod glanced towards the direction of the camp with his frigid gaze narrowing with concentration as the Captain called out "Everyone get over here now! I need to make sure every single one of you has a weapon to defend yourself with even if you've got whatever mutations to keep you 'safe', I need to make sure you at least know where to strike. If you already have a weapon, show it to me and I'll see if it's still sturdy enough for a good fight." He could still feel a bit of his blood still soak the floorboard beneath his paw but he ignored it, freezing it and chipping it away with his claws while he waited.
❝ THE TYPHOON — CAPTAIN — IMMORTAL — DEMIGOD — FATHER — THE HERMIT ❞

Re: WORTHY SOMEHOW — WEAPONRY - OWEN. - 11-28-2018

TAGS
MALE | 27 M/O
THE TYPHOON
- striker
GERMAN SHEPHERD
INDOMINUS REX
FATHER OF 8
#RAPTORFAM

"I just need something to help with my shepherd body. Must've lost my knives." He muttered softly, the shepherd slipping over to his Captain idly, his fur a mess and unkept.

//rush

Re: WORTHY SOMEHOW — WEAPONRY - PEPPINO - 11-28-2018

[align=center]
Father wanted them all to...work with weapons? Pip knew he would not touch a blade, not to harm; maybe that made him foolish, but he could be stubborn, depending on the situation. He was already foolish enough to make a bargain with some sort of creature for a vision he was still working on controlling, occasionally glancing over at someone to see only their ribs and the curve of their spine. It was a little unpleasant, and his head hurt, but he believed it would prove beneficial, just as Pip believed that it was for the best that he never harm someone. It would be counter-productive to everything. People could think him weak and foolish if they wanted -he was certain Bakugou would be among them, were he here- but he would not betray himself, would not betray what was right. His life was worth no more than someone else's for him to learn how to injure and maim.

"Were you cut?" Instead of declaring that no, he would not be brandishing a weapon, Pip focused on the hint of blood, which his father appeared to flick away as inconspicuously as possible. "Even if it's small, it still needs to be attended."
[align=right][i]INFORMATION

Re: WORTHY SOMEHOW — WEAPONRY - Keona. - 11-29-2018

[div style="width: 527px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: palatino; font-size: 11px;"][align=center]— blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly —
For a time, the tiny fae harbored ideas of non-violence.  Not quite so in the truly pacifistic sense, rather than the fact that, until a certain point of time, the idea of learning how to hurt someone, seemed rather foolish and irreverent.  Nobody truly threatened her here, not among her crew, and... She found the idea of being the reason someone felt pain to be wrong and unpleasant.  Thoughts similar still jumbled in her mind.  Keona felt no cause to be an inflictor of pain, even on a crew's enemy, unless in self-defense.

Above everything, she simply felt inadequate, though no such admittance passed her lips.  Tiny, blind... What damage could she really do?  Even with dorment abilities awakened, she lacked control and the fact that everyone could easily match up to her, whether in size, or in their own knowledge of their own abilities.  The only safe space remained her mind.  No one could pass through her mind, walled and distant it was.  Never again, would she let someone use her own mind against her.  And the mind was a weapon too, as far as she felt concerned.  The striker bet her studious uncle, Raziel, would agree.

Quietly, the spotted fae approached, lingering behind.  Her pale sea-green hues flickered, dimly, curious but stubborn that she'd wield no weapon.  She was still learning to use her claws, she did not need a blade of steel that she could not control.  Besides, small as a hamster, did Pincher even have something for her that she'd be able to lift?  A light frown dusted her maw, and instead, she simply inclined her head towards, Pip, blinking.
✯ — keona sibéal ó faoláin. female. striker of the typhoon. blind. rusty spotted cat.  ref. bio.

Re: WORTHY SOMEHOW — WEAPONRY - Luciferr - 11-30-2018

[table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
L U C I F E R . G R I M M
"The endless Void, The gazing abyss, The bottomless ocean of horror...It coiled itself around your tender heart"
Lucifer meandered along behind the group, ever since his return the great dragon had been slightly hesitant around the others - and the ominous added hairline red fractures alongside the one half of his neck below the marred face didn't help,

they just lived to remind him of how tenuous a grip he had had on his sanity.

Still he hovers from where he seats himself behind the others with a hum "Not sure I'd need one unless you'd count one for my Hellion form?" he did have a weapon but almost exclusively for his humanoid form - which he no longer had access to in this strange plane.

//short, post return from rb.

tags[color=maroon]large dragonhellion [5ft] — typhoon / officer — extreme
© LEXASPERATED