Beasts of Beyond
i'll catch you if you fall - introduction - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Pitt (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: i'll catch you if you fall - introduction (/showthread.php?tid=8243)

i'll catch you if you fall - introduction - darci - 11-26-2018

[div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 70%; text-align: justify;"][ He has already joined. ]

Age was something he had never known. While he was far older than anyone would care to expect, he showed no signs of aging. He was stuck, frozen in time, and it did not matter if he liked it or not. Even if his age was not evident, his story was told through the scars that marred his body. From the pink laceration that drew across his neck to the scar that drew from his flank like lighting. They all had their own individual stories, all of which lived at the tip of his tongue. Even so, the past was the past, and getting him to even mention anything about his life before was like pulling teeth. None of it was important to him anymore, not his kids, not his late husband, and not his friends. It was in everyone's best interest if he stopped looking for he was only casing his tail.

The demon had always been a rather social fellow, but he was not exactly who he use to be. He had mellowed out, but how much, well, no one could say. Nosferatu was a mystery. "Ich werde zu alt für diesen Scheiß," the male mused to himself as he rose to his paws. Catching the demon speaking his native language was rather rare, but having moved back to Berlin for awhile made it more common than ever before. Even so, Nos was not so much of a dumbass to only speak German. English would do just fine, given that was the main language here. Both languages came as easily to him as breathing. He shook the settled sand off of his coat, alluring emerald eyes gazing out the desolate camp. What a dump. Standing at a height no larger than a juvenile cat, Nosferatu was rather small and slightly petite, but looks can be fooling. He was a rather scrappy individual who knew how to hold his ground.

Taking a seat, the ebony male scratched at the silver cross that hung form his neck. No one had ever given him crap for wearing a cross all while being a demon, but it had always been a trademark of his. "Yo!" called out the cat, his tail tip tapping against the ground. "I'm kinda new to this shit hole, but th' name's Nosferatu. Shorten it to Nos, Ratu, Nossy, or whatever th' hell you want."

(Translation: I'm gettin' too old for this shit.)

Re: i'll catch you if you fall - introduction - CAESAR CIPHER. - 11-27-2018

YOU'RE ATTEMPTING TO BORE ME !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE PITT. DWELLER.
For Caesar, age was just a number. Of course being a demon like Nosferatu, he could possess any body and any form, at any age. Even so, his mental age was still the same and Caesar knew boundaries were a thing, despite believing in the 'age is just a number' saying. Hearing Nosferatu mutter to himself, the savannah approached the other, though halted at the sight of the cross Nosferatu worse.

If Caesar had the ability to read Nosferatu's aura, perhaps he would have been able to tell that the other male was also a demon. Unfortunately, that power hadn't traveled with him and he still needed to earn it. Even so, it was obvious that Caesar did not like the sight of the necklace Nosferatu wore. "Caesar Cipher's the name." He grunted, tearing his gaze away from the cross to Nosferatu's face. "When'd you join?"
#psychosocial.

Re: i'll catch you if you fall - introduction - darci - 11-27-2018

[div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 70%; text-align: justify;"]While he was a demon, Nosferatu did not fit into the general stereotype for one. Only during certain circumstances could the male become malicious and nasty, but he was generally kind and caring. That little body of his could hold gigantic amounts of love and kindness for just about anyone. Even so, he had always been taunted and teased for not following the standards set for most demons, but he did his best to let those words roll right over him. It was none of their business to start with. His eyes drew towards Caesar as the other approached. The ebony cat could not sense the other being a demon, and he really did not care either way. Being what they were was not something to brag about. He had already brought enough chaos to his life, far more than he wished.

"About'a a few months ago," meowed the dweller, ears angling forward. The name sounded slightly familiar to him, but then again, Nosferatu had know three or four Caesars in his lifetime, none of which he was close to. "nice to meet'cha Caesar."

Re: i'll catch you if you fall - introduction - CAESAR CIPHER. - 11-28-2018

YOU'RE ATTEMPTING TO BORE ME !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE PITT. DWELLER.
Caesar on the other hand, was absolutely one to brag about his species. Perhaps that was because, subconsciously, he knew that he wasn't very powerful. All his life he had relied on some vision that the Shaman had, which wasn't exactly guaranteed to come true. Caesar only made it come true because he felt like he had to; that nobody thought of him as threatening otherwise. Caesar let out a hum in response to Nosferatu's reply, his tail flicking in thought. "Nice to meet you, too." His words were flat, not entirely meaning them. Why would he? These creatures on Earth were just pawns he could eventually use.

"So what was that language you were speaking a couple minutes ago?" The demon decided to ask, not wanting this conversation to end on an awkward manner. It wasn't any language he personally knew, though that likely wasn't a surprise. After all, he only knew English and could speak in cipher (depending on which one, of course).
#psychosocial.

Re: i'll catch you if you fall - introduction - Stryker - 11-29-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10.2pt; font-family: arial;"][glow=#000,2,300]☣ —[/glow] If he could recall correctly, Stryker had been there when the joiner had made his debut. Maybe Stryker was mixing that up though... The lion was pleased to see someone come out of the dark anyways, seeing that it benefited him and it allowed for someone to come out of their comfort zone. With a slanted smile, he managed to wander over. Of course, Caeser had already taken the pleasure to introduce himself. No surprise. Seeing that they were asking further questions too made the lion only smirk a bit more, invoking a cocky expression. Sadly, he was too late to see their up and coming member speaking this oh-so native language... Disappointing.

Despite that, the ardent interjected. "I'm sure you may know me as Stryker, Rat," he enthused. Ratu was too long, plus he got bonus amusement points for shortening his name to 'Rat'. How about 'Nos-y' next?