Beasts of Beyond
MOONLIGHT ARPEGGIO -ˋˏ✚ˎˊ- MASS CHECK-UP - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: MOONLIGHT ARPEGGIO -ˋˏ✚ˎˊ- MASS CHECK-UP (/showthread.php?tid=8230)

MOONLIGHT ARPEGGIO -ˋˏ✚ˎˊ- MASS CHECK-UP - venus - 11-26-2018

[div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family: arial; line-height: 109%; text-align: left; padding: 20px;font-size: 12px;"]

(a chance to develop icly any injuries or mental struggles in the aftermath of the flood)

the flood was almost out of sunhaven's mind - their homes were all gone, their livelihood tarnished and there wasn't a clear image of sunhaven's future. but you know what? most, if not all, had made it out alive. that was truly a feat. surely there would be a sunhaven celebration to have in there, yet still the grind went on for sunhaven and it wasn't fair to say that the crew were all dandy to just pop back into the mess that used to be the territory of sunhaven. they were injured, weak, mentally and physically exhausted and in no shape to trek the mountainous ranges. well, at least some were.

venus had planned a mini medic guild meeting, informing them of the activities of today, what they were supposed to do and how they were systematically going to survey every sunhaven member efficiently. was it going to be a success? to be seen, but venus held high hopes. "everyone please make your way to the nearest free medical guild member for your health check-up, and be orderly." glancing to the rest of the guild, venus nervously bit the inner corners of their cheeks hopeful that the dwindling guild would push through.

themselves? venus had managed to make it out with only a handful of scratches, and only one gash to their left hind leg from falling down a rock. their arm bandages were mostly intact too. no one really asked how medics were though, they were self-sufficient.

[align=center]tags

Re: MOONLIGHT ARPEGGIO -ˋˏ✚ˎˊ- MASS CHECK-UP - REBECCA MACK - 11-26-2018

[align=center][Image: REWjIqe.png]

SUNHAVEN — GOLDENBLOOD — FEMALE — BORDER COLLIE — PLAYED BY KICKSIE

[div style="text-align: justify; width: 50%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px; margin-top: -15px;"]Sunhaven had been going through a tough time lately, but at least managed to escape the floods, and were safe and together. Bex understood that the last thing they'd want was for anyone to be in bad health, and even though she didn't really like check-ups, she knew that she should probably get one. Just in case. She was almost certain that there wasn't anything wrong with her. She felt fine. Other than the exhaustion and cold that had been sprung upon her, that is. Shrugging to herself, the collie made her way over after hearing Venus's call, surprised to have been the first one there. Well, she could get this over with quickly, then.

"Yeah, I guess you can check-up on me," she woofed with a nod. She hadn't any physical injuries really, except for a few scratches and bruises that she had received during the flood escape, so she knew that there likely wouldn't be much to worry about. Or at least, there hopefully wouldn't be anything wrong. Bex had always seemed to ignore her own health for the most part, and that only made it hard for her to determine if she was actually fine or not. She just didn't want to worry about it, or worry about anything for that matter.

// gonna have bex get sick with the flu so feel free to have venus point that out if you want c:

Re: MOONLIGHT ARPEGGIO -ˋˏ✚ˎˊ- MASS CHECK-UP - rhosmari - 11-26-2018

[align=center]
[glow=#000,1,400]FEELING, LIKE I'M TOUCHING THE CEILING — 。+゚.[/glow]
[div style="width: 480px; height: auto; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 13px;"]The woman could say without a doubt that this flood had been an ordeal. Especially when the waves had come crashing down all around and the world seemed like it wanted nothing more than to swallow them up cold. The woman hadn't noticed it then but she had been injured by rushing by plants of wood that had dug into her legs at the time. Though not a large threat to her health and something she could take care on her own she had decided to do just that so that she didn't have to bother anyone. After all she had been leader of the medical guild for some time and knew and understood herbs as much as she could. Flicking her twin tails the large beast walked over after Bex, gaze on Venus as she dipped her head to the Solbinder. Plopping down the woman would allow herself to wait a moment before she spoke up about seeing one of there guild members. Seemed the Sol Sanctum was kicking off. She still needed to find heads for the other guilds but that would have to wait because of everything else that had been going on. "Ya can look at me. It ain't much, just a few gashes to my legs." She spoke with ease as she settled down and began to wait her turn after all there was no rush and if someone else was in worser condition she would let them go before herself.

Re: MOONLIGHT ARPEGGIO -ˋˏ✚ˎˊ- MASS CHECK-UP - guts - 11-26-2018

LION-SPIRITED { .:*・°☆ } ——— [size=10pt]info
Ymir hadn't been there when the flooding happened, so naturally, she was unharmed. Still she was there just so nobody would come and pester her. "I'm fine." it's all she offers as she sits off to the side, watching. If Venus wanted to check her anyway, she would oblige, but for now she'd wait and observe. "character's speech."

Re: MOONLIGHT ARPEGGIO -ˋˏ✚ˎˊ- MASS CHECK-UP - GARRETT - 11-26-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9.5pt; line-height: 1.4;letter-spacing:.1px"]In truth, Garrett had only been here for the tail end of the floods. A few moments of relative peace, and then he was moving with the rest of them up the mountain. Everything going on had kept him quiet and cold — he'd always been soaked, thick fur a true nuisance when it took decades to dry out right. That was the only ill effect he'd had so maybe he was luckier than everyone else. Whatever was dragging down his mood had nothing to do with the flooding, but there's still something quietly concerned about the canine as he follows the call. A checkup. His medical experiences were limited and Garrett finds himself nervous to approach; he just has trouble ignoring things that people ask him to do. At least Venus looks a little nervous too. "My paws are just scraped," he says quietly, though — well, he doesn't even want people to touch him, so that's a dilemma.

Re: MOONLIGHT ARPEGGIO -ˋˏ✚ˎˊ- MASS CHECK-UP - Grimm - 11-26-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 420px; line-height:120%; font-family: arial; font-size: 8.5pt; text-align: justify; margin-bottom:5px"]Brief the pause within breath, uneven the tempo of it touching upon lips, drawn until about the light expanse of skin frown has come to make a home, before it rose within a cough. Scraping along the surface of throat, touching along it with savage ache, soft the sound trailing after it. Difficult was it to speak of such being the effect of illness, unknown as it lingered in the structure of lungs and made ragged each breath, crackling edges breaking apart, or affect of a body grown weak, ill timed the arrival. Chance of something of a mix, aspects of both drawn together until there was no space within the seams of it, lingered upon the edges.

“I-I'm...okay,” shaky smile touching about lips, struggle to force about it the slight curve. Lie. It mattered not the state of physical body, this vessel which bore a creature that should not have been, upon the structure of mind and heart the damage was written, empty the hollow within, screaming void of darkness touching upon the strands of idle thought. Flutter of wings, extension of them to release the tension about tiny shoulders, before uneasy steps drew the youth towards Marina. Warm is she, presence gentle and kind, sigh parting lips as they lay near her.

Re: MOONLIGHT ARPEGGIO -ˋˏ✚ˎˊ- MASS CHECK-UP - teef - 11-27-2018

[align=center][Image: 83qo1IU.gif]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[color=#137E7A]FINNLOCH

" i wanna take the long way home "

finnloch had waited to show up, treating her own injuries from her own knowledge of herbs. she thought that she should still go to the check-up, just in case she could offer a hand if venus needed some help.

her awareness of her own injuries were as follows, a decently deep belly wound, not too deep to be of an intense concern, a human skull carved on shoulder by vagabond, a broken left hind leg, a gash along her left side, ending on flank, and a few scrapes and bumps. the injury that hurt the worst was the one that ran over her lips, cutting deep in the tender muscle and nerves, which was consistently becoming infected.

Re: MOONLIGHT ARPEGGIO -ˋˏ✚ˎˊ- MASS CHECK-UP - venus - 11-27-2018

[div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family: arial; line-height: 109%; text-align: left; padding: 20px;font-size: 12px;"]

perhaps wishful thinking was a little too wishful, because as venus looked out to the sea of sunhaven members all with ailments far outnumbering what the kitsune had been anticipating, it became apparent that the solbinder was out of the their depth here. prickling down their spine cold nervous energy ran down, but sparing a glance to finnloch the teen would be grateful for her assistance. at least it wouldn't be a one-man army. "i don't care if any of you think you're fine, you're all going to get check ups. for your own sakes." dogmatic stubbornness was something most medics had grown used to working around - for the sake of the patient.

swiveling ears adjusted to the sounds of sunhaveners approaching, eager to get their obligatory check-up over and done with, venus caught wind of bex and her indignant reply. venus understood; no one liked the probing and prodding of an examination, all the kitsune could do to help the girl was to just make it quick. efficient - just like venus had planned. "bex, have you been feeling okay recently? eating, drinking and sleeping well?" drawling along the list of generic questions for the generic health-check, venus let their sapphire eyes scour along the girl's body. abrasions could be minor and unnoticeable, but manifest into a much more serious infection if left untreated - especially this was concerning due to the flood water being a haven for water-borne bacteria to infect. that, and any dead bodies could have put some really nasty bugs in the water. "say ahh~" venus peered into the girl's mouth, should she comply, gaze darting around the girl's throat for any signs of redness, swelling, or anything else generally associated with some king of infection. colds, chest infections and the dreadful flu were coming into season and an outbreak would be inconvenient to say the least.

(flus actually really hard to diagnose, until youre unable to move obvs lmao)

[align=center]tags

Re: MOONLIGHT ARPEGGIO -ˋˏ✚ˎˊ- MASS CHECK-UP - teef - 11-29-2018

[align=center][Image: 83qo1IU.gif]

[color=#137E7A]FINNLOCH

" i wanna take the long way home "

finn nodded to the other femme, doing her best to put on her motherly aire, "a scraped paw, love?" she hummed, pursing her lips despite the open wound covered in slight herbs splitting the skin and muscles. "if you wouldn't mind to let me look at your paws, I can give you something for the pain and to prevent any infection, garrett." she would call to the male before smiling kindly, "I'm an old medic, hon. I've seen my fair share of well, everything. you can trust me, and if you dont want me or venus to touch you, we can do this so I can give you the remedy." she would confess, her expression and demeanor calm and content. this was the duty she spent her whole life doing, she would be a fool to not pursue the same here. or what would she do with herself? next on her list would be kaisa, depending on how well garrett responded to her aid.

[member=2102]GARRETT[/member]

Re: MOONLIGHT ARPEGGIO -ˋˏ✚ˎˊ- MASS CHECK-UP - REBECCA MACK - 11-29-2018

[align=center][Image: REWjIqe.png]

SUNHAVEN — GOLDENBLOOD — FEMALE — BORDER COLLIE — PLAYED BY KICKSIE

[div style="text-align: justify; width: 50%; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px; margin-top: -15px;"]Bex watched as some of her other clanmates followed in behind her, some looking just fine while others seeming to need a check-up. She hoped that they wouldn't spend too much time on her so that everyone else could get a turn soon, especially since Venus seemed to be insisting on checking up on the entire group, whether they asked for it or not. Well, she supposed it was better to be safe than sorry, right? Not exactly Bex's life motto, but it made sense to her in this situation. She just wanted everyone to be safe after all they had been through.

Now suddenly, Bex was being asked questions as the solbinder began to examine her. She thought for a moment, trying to give the best response that she possibly could. "Well, I have been feeling more tired than usual. But other than that I feel fine," she answered, nodding. She was almost certain that her tiredness came from all the stress surrounding the flood situation, even though she was getting enough sleep. In fact, she always seemed to sleep more than she probably should. At Venus's next order, Bex opened up her mouth wide, allowing the medic to look around.

// ah yeah cx she doesn't have to be able to notice it if she's unable to