Beasts of Beyond
「 ✩ °。❝ . . . J'ME TIRE 〢 STORAGE ; V.II. - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: 「 ✩ °。❝ . . . J'ME TIRE 〢 STORAGE ; V.II. (/showthread.php?tid=8227)

「 ✩ °。❝ . . . J'ME TIRE 〢 STORAGE ; V.II. - ASYLI - 11-26-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 500px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: arial"] 」 Je me tire, me demande pas pourquoi jes uis parti sans motif. Parfois je sens mon coeur qui s'endurcit, c'est triste à dire mais plus rien ne m'attriste; laisse-moi partir loin d'ici. Pour garder le sourire, je me disais qu'y a pire—si c'est comme ça, bah fuck la vie d'artiste. Je sais que ça fait cliché d'dire qu'on est pris pour cible mais je veux te dire juste pour la rime. Je me tire dans un endroit ou je serai pas le suspect, près je vais changer de nom comme Cassius Klay. Un endroit où j'aurai plus besoin de prendre le mic, un endroit où tout le monde s'en tape de ma life. ( J'me Tire — Maître Gim )
It's pretty self-explanatory. This is where I'm going to start storing everything from coding, to character things, graphics, etc. Feel free to track and chat, I don't mind, just try not to blow it up because my dumbass still has to be able to find things, lmao. That said, I don't think anyone will because my shit is garbage, but don't take anything from here / ask if you want to use a template or something.

Re: 「 ✩ °。❝ . . . J'ME TIRE 〢 STORAGE ; V.II. - DEATH - 11-26-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 500px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: arial"]Tracking with death, might delete all of my other characters because I don't really like any of them outside of my old baba here.

Re: 「 ✩ °。❝ . . . J'ME TIRE 〢 STORAGE ; V.II. - drachen - 11-26-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; max-width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt;"]creeps in and lays down in a corner quietly breathing and watching

Re: 「 ✩ °。❝ . . . J'ME TIRE 〢 STORAGE ; V.II. - ASYLI - 11-26-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 500px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: arial"]Tracking with Tomie my big bitch lesbian demon. Post first, join server, finish profile and finish tags.

Just go for it, no plot, no story, just blank canvas.

Re: 「 ✩ °。❝ . . . J'ME TIRE 〢 STORAGE ; V.II. - DEATH - 11-26-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 500px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: arial"]> They are the embodiment of death itself and of the end.
> While technically considered a horseman, both their age and rank within the universal structure means that they are above the other "horsemen" of various dimensions. They are not simply death but are the being which brings about the end of everything, applied in different contexts of course. It is a difficult concept to explain, death knows there are other beings that share a similar status of horseman but none that can really be connected or relatable to Death... if that makes sense.
> No parents, simply came into being after the creation of the universal structure i.e. came into being nearly as soon as Darisam fused and became a single being. Was likely "born" during the early stages of The Darkness alongside the being of Light; they have no past or backstory nor is there any explanation outside of "if something is, then it will one day cease to be" kind of mentality for them to be in existence.
> They are not a god, not a spirit, not an angel or a demon or, well, you couldn't even classify them as an eldritch monster because they existed long before the concept of that existed. They are simply a Primordial, a being which came before time itself—they saw the creation of dimensions and will likely see ( or be ) the end of every dimension / universe.
> They have a weak heart for mortals, they find beauty in their souls and their emotions where many other primordials or embodiments simply see past them.
> They know all, they see all. Well, mostly, they tend to focus on one moment rather than to open their sight to every moment in every dimension. They're simply, they enjoy "living" in a singular moment because they find beauty in the small aspects of life. They are as much a being of life as they are one of death.
> Also known as Todd
> When I say they came from darkness I mean that Death was created during the period before anything existed; they and light came to be before the concepts of most everything else. I really don't know how to explain that Death just... if something can end, then Death existed then. It's, yeah, that's the easiest way to express it.

Re: 「 ✩ °。❝ . . . J'ME TIRE 〢 STORAGE ; V.II. - Seirios - 11-26-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 455px; text-align: justify; font-family: nyala; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 1px"]*teleports on Sonder's head and watches while tap dancing*

Re: 「 ✩ °。❝ . . . J'ME TIRE 〢 STORAGE ; V.II. - Frank - 02-15-2019

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 500px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: arial"]Testing with Frank Hardy

— The Typhoon or The Pitt
— Work on his tags... or just link the wiki for now, I don't even know man.
— Write up his intro ( using planned ideas / start his plot )
— Maybe figure out what he looks like? I picture a black lab to be honest.

Re: 「 ✩ °。❝ . . . J'ME TIRE 〢 STORAGE ; V.II. - Daphne - 09-06-2019

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 500px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: arial"]Caught between life and death, your existence was created from a carefully crafted lie. The world you were born into was nothing more than an illusion, one you could escape only through the sweet release of death; however, here you stand as a mockery to everything you were meant to represent.

Some call themselves monsters, horrors, beings designed for damnation—what is it that you call yourself? As null a question as it may seem, it is one that haunts you. When people ask, what answer are you meant to provide? Your parents call you nothing, not as an insult, but as a means of fact. You are nothing, you mean nothing, you represent the nothingness of this world; some may find a void within that meaning, a desire to prove them wrong.