Beasts of Beyond
i'm gonna take that boy's crown | event planning - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: i'm gonna take that boy's crown | event planning (/showthread.php?tid=8218)

i'm gonna take that boy's crown | event planning - agathe. - 11-25-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 12px; color;"]Though many were well-aware of the facade that Agathe most commonly donned, she doubted that any of her clanmates were familiar with her burning love for parties. While she had not frequented many events held by her clan and their neighbors before she had come to the Ascendants, the ones she had been privileged enough to attend had swept her away into a world of whimsy and wonder. The leopardess was well aware of the fact that no event thrown here would have that same sort of lethal restraint as the ones the witchlings held, but was excited - actually excited - all the same. It had been such a long time since she had last truly enjoyed herself.

"Ascendants," She called, a molten gaze traversing the great circle keenly, "Let's talk parties." Agathe seemed to be in a better mood than she had been, well... ever. Sybil's prophecy from the gods still hung in the air, reminding her over and over again that something was coming, but until that storm happened upon her, she'd ignore it. "I want two people in charge of setting up food, two people to visit our allies with invitations, and a whole group of people to execute and design whatever idea we come up with. So, does anyone have any ideas?"

Re: i'm gonna take that boy's crown | event planning - coriander. - 11-25-2018

[align=center]
The child had no idea what a ‘party’ entailed or the definition of one, but whatever it so happened to be, he wanted to attend. At only a few weeks old, he didn’t have much experience with pretty much anything. He needed guidance in this massive world he had so suddenly been thrown into. Alone. He couldn’t handle this all by himself, but he wouldn’t now would he? He had so many adults that were up for taking special care of him. For instance, Agathe who announced this small gathering to talk about another thing he doesn’t understand. ”What that?” he asks, stumbling up to Agathe with his wide, bright eyes shimmering.

Re: i'm gonna take that boy's crown | event planning - ATBASH CIPHER. - 11-27-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
somebody make me alive,
and shatter me !
Despite what Atbash may seem like on the outside, the she-cat did enjoy parties. She wasn't anti-social or was too anxious around crowds to be able to enjoy one properly; the issue was more or less coming up with one. At Agathe's call, Atbash followed Coriander and sat down next to him. "A party is something where a bunch of people are gathered together, sometimes to celebrate something, or just to have fun." She tried to explain with a smile, before looking back at Agathe. "I can invite our allies." She offered.
bio | female | lunar lieutenant [hp] of the ascendants
© madi

Re: i'm gonna take that boy's crown | event planning - agathe. - 11-29-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 12px; color;"]She would nod almost dismissively as Atbash answered his question, golden eyes finding themselves trained upon her Lunar Lieutenant. "I appreciate the offer," She informed thoughtfully, lips pursing, "Do you have any ideas as to what we should do? A ball sounds promising, as does a masquerade. There has been little to do as of late it feels, maybe we could even host a carnival or a great festival that bleeds into a dance in the evening? People from all over can open little booths selling things or hosting competitions and games and then, when night falls, we can have a party on the shores of the Starpool. Or, if it's too cold, within the Observatory." Just as long as they had fun, she'd be somewhat appeased. Things felt so dull and drab as of late, hopefully whatever they could come up with would change that.

Re: i'm gonna take that boy's crown | event planning - ATBASH CIPHER. - 12-01-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
somebody make me alive,
and shatter me !
"A masquerade sounds like a wonderful idea." Atbash chimed in with a nod, listening to her leader's words as she spoke. "I do like the idea of a carnival that sort of transfers into a party. Perhaps maybe there can something to do with the Observatory?" She suggested, quickly realizing that her suggestion was vague. "Like, for example, maybe the carnival is during the morning, the ball starts towards the evening, and as it turns to night, maybe we open the Observatory then?"
bio | female | lunar lieutenant [hp] of the ascendants
© madi