Beasts of Beyond
NEXT TO ME | o; double joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: NEXT TO ME | o; double joining (/showthread.php?tid=818)

NEXT TO ME | o; double joining - COSMIIX - 04-21-2018

[align=center][align=center]
Kunta B. Ghana
[table][tr][td]
a
[/td]
[td]
[b]AND I'LL USE YOU AS A FOCAL POINT, SO I DON'T LOSE SIGHT OF WHAT I WANT !
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
[b]ageless male jaguar a ebony furred jaguar with several scars covering his back and a pair of ice blue eyes with hints of silver. wears a tiger skin to hide his scars and wears several different tribal-like accessories.
[/td]
[td]
a
[/td][/tr][/table]
Being stuck in an abandoned house for a few days with Amaranth proved to be quite relaxing to say the least, he didn't trust her fully but it was enough for him to follow her or the other way around. He had managed to wash off most of the blood off of in a stream that was a ways from the house itself, his paws slowly hovering over the scars that were inflicted on once delicate skin. He would lightly touch them with cracked pawpads that were slowly healing, he could feel how they were separated and almost aligned much like a tigers stripes and it still found it amusing even if the story behind the scars wasn't. He listened to the noises that surrounded the area finding it soothing and much more relaxing than waking up in the mornings to get people into the daily routine of work only to work on his own assignments. Truth be told, aside from Kunta being completely stubborn he also happened to be quite the workaholic which frankly wasn't the best qualities someone would want to find in a partner. Well, Blueridge had been fine with it even if she wasn't much different from him but then again she was. . . Different.

After his bathing away from the cabin, he would leave the stream shaking himself out and pulling the tigers skin over his body using it like some kind of protection from the nipping cold and as a towel. He trotted along until he caught sight of a raven perched on a low branch pretty content on eating a nut, the jaguar would slowly stalk forward and leap forward catching the bird between his large paws and catching its writhing neck with powerful jaws that could suffocate even an alligator. He waited until the avian was completely limp before he returned to Amaranth back at the abandoned house with the raven hanging limply from his jaws and entered through the slightly open door setting the corpse of the avian down soon speaking with a twitch of his whiskers "I have food if you're hungry." He stated in a calm voice, that's all he was able to find these days and sometimes if they were lucky there was a deer or two but since he usually took down the bigger kills he often got a few scratches from the antlers.

Living with Amaranth and Khepri was actually pretty nice. Sure, he was an early bird and night owl whenever it came to feeding them but it was the least he could do especially since he was slowly healing from his wounds. It was a lot of movement for someone who was recovering that he was sure that Amaranth often worried that he'd reopen a wound. The jaguar would glance down at his bandages only to flick his ears a bit, the smell of rain still clung to the air but he could make out the scents of several animals. They were near one of the clans and had been thinking of joining one of them, he wasn't sure which clan it was but he just hoped it was either Snowbound or the Ascendants even if the whole pushover demeanor seemed to spike irritation throughout him. But they couldn't stay here anymore.

So, without much words would he offer a nod towards Amaranth deciding to help her with her little cart of plants and would haul them across the territory until he finally found the scent marker showing where the border was located. His curved ears angled forward and he would say in a calm, blunt voice "Kunta Bekoe Ghana and Amaranth Jones, here to join." He was getting straight to the point, he was quite impatient today and he just wanted to settle somewhere.

(wait until caf posts w/amaranth)

Re: NEXT TO ME | o; double joining - Amaranth - 04-22-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 450px;; text-align: justify"][size=8pt]As much as Amaranth was enjoying Kunta's company, she felt a pang of regret that Edgar wasn't with her - her brother surely would be intimidated by the jaguar, but at least Amaranth seemed to get on his good side rather quickly. She wasn't too sure about the good side of another clan, however.

She seemed a bit skittish as she padded with Kunta to the border, although she was thankful he helped carry along her cart with her plants - it would be dreadfully painful if she had to leave them behind. Khepri seemed to be busy trimming off small dead foliage from the pot plants, too. Made her feel like she wasn't pulling her weight - but she was sure Kunta would detest against that, considering the bandages she'd rigged up for him.

Feeling dwarfed as she joined him at the border, she heard Kunta speak their names - she opened her mouth to detest but decided otherwise, instead, she inched a closer to Kunta, feeling a little intimidated about a new clan. What if they didn't like her? what if they talked over her like before? she gulped in air and went quietly still, waiting beside Kunta. Sensing her anxiousness, Khepri, the hermit crab, moved from the cart to her side, crawling up her tail up her back to her head where the small crab gently rummaged through her fur to make her less tense.

"Speech."

Re: NEXT TO ME | o; double joining - Suiteheart - 04-22-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 530px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]"Then welcome to the Ascendants," Suiteheart answered, padding up toward the newcomers. She wore a small smile, but it was more real than the falsities she had presented anyone and everyone the past few days. She was starting to learn how to be okay. She was starting to learn how to accept things.

"My name's Hotelsuites. It's good to me ya both. Need a tour or anything?" She turned her baby blue eyes from Kunta to Amaranth in turn. She was new herself, but she figured Bastillepaw had taught her enough.

Re: NEXT TO ME | o; double joining - Character Graveyard. - 04-22-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
Dual-joiners. A somewhat uncommon sight to see. Most joiners had been alone and they didn't know anybody else in the group. But, it was nice to see more people day by day as it looked good for The Ascendants.

The snowy-white and gray serval took a seat next to Hotelsuites and she offered a swift nod of greeting to Amaranth and Kunta, before she noticed the hermit smoothing out the young female's pelt. How odd, yet interesting. "Name's Luna. Welcome to The Ascendants." Pausing, Luna turned to Amaranth. "You have quite the interesting little friend on your back."
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: NEXT TO ME | o; double joining - Luciferr - 04-22-2018

Re: NEXT TO ME | o; double joining - Amaranth - 04-23-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 450px;; text-align: justify"][size=8pt]Amaranth opened her mouth to thank both Suiteheart and Lunafreya before Eternalwar stomped right in, and Amaranth shut her mouth again. Peering at the mutated tigress, she felt intimidated - and rightfully so. At least she seemed to be in a good mood, although she wasn't sure if Kunta would stop her from tearing her into little pieces.

Going back to Luna's comment, of Khepri, the small hermit crab seemed to perk up by the mention. "That's... that's Khepri. He helps with my plants and such." she mewed gently, offering a weak smile. Glancing around to all of them, she added with a bow of her head, "T-thank you for the welcome."

"Speech."